Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Wayne
WayneBrisbane

Dangerous in the wet

These tyres are just s..tful in the wet. Did not have them on long before I found I was getting little to no traction turning at traffic lights and just in general. I had to travel about 20km/h around 90 degree turns in the wet and not under power or the back of my ute would start to break traction. Ok in the dry and on the beach. I am only reaching about 50 percent wear and they are coming off. I don't like the wet weather lack of handling on these things.

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco.

Noise Level
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Declan Connor
Declan Connorasked

Looking to put these tyres on my 2007 RAV4 for 50 on/50 off road driving. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with these tyres on a RAV?

Fred

Tyres will be ok but should you be going off road in a Rav? That's the better question.

BAC23

The tyres are all terrain with a deep, wide tread pattern. They are designed for 4WD’s for both on and off road. Should be fine for a RAV 4.

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Fred

So many tyre choices out there you just have to find one at your price point and take a bit of a guess. At the end of the day a tyre is a tyre and they all do a similar job. If you never go off road this isn't the tyre for you. If you spend nearly all your time off road this isn't the tyre for you. I'd say these are more of a 50 on/50 off tyre.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres