Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

3.0
  • Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
leisa hillbrick
leisa hillbrick

Would never buy these again

had these on my 2016 pajero when bought my car thought we would replace them with the same tyres worst decision we made, worst milage for tyres not even 20,000 kms and completely worn and are dangerous in wet conditions, i live rural and travel gravel roads and they have terrible traction would never buy them again are now replacing with a better quality tyre!

Purchased in June 2019.

Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23
BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Fred
Fred

So many tyre choices out there you just have to find one at your price point and take a bit of a guess. At the end of the day a tyre is a tyre and they all do a similar job. If you never go off road this isn't the tyre for you. If you spend nearly all your time off road this isn't the tyre for you. I'd say these are more of a 50 on/50 off tyre.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

Gregg
Greggasked

Looking to replace Adventuro tryes on a caravan with Bridgestone 697's LT. What do people recommend...yes or no ?

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres