Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Really good all terrain when it's not wet.

Purchased in July 2018.

Tyre Mileage80,000 km
Car ModelSuzuki Grand Vitara
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly
Mara

Mara

Could Be Better

I feel like these lose a bit of traction in wet weather but they are great for driving in dry conditions. Had my car balanced and tyre chucked on within thirty minutes and it’s been a smooth drive ever since.

Chance D.

Chance D.Sydney, NSW

Good tyres

Have these on my 99 pa challenger. They go good on and off road but when its wet and raining they seem to slide a bit. But other then that. Great 4x4 tyres

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Tyres for A$232.00.

Tyre Mileage10,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly

Raddy

RaddySydney, NSW

Great Tyres

I am on my second set of AT697's on my Landcruiser 100 series and couldn't be happier. Use has been a mix of black top, dirt & towing a 2.5T van. They now have 76000kms on them and still have, I estimate 5 - 10000 left. Grip still good on bitumen wet or dry. Might suffer in mud. Looking for a new set in the next 6 months.

Purchased in May 2014 for A$330.00.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 100 HDJ100R GXL
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyMonthly
Mick

MickAU

Good Tyre

Run on a fleet of rangers px / pk's
my px with tool boxes 4wd
there are a good all round tyre
Only get the LT. ........ ( seen the others crack between the tread blocks )
Hard wearing tyre due for set number 3 @165k km
Horrible to drive on in the wet when >5mm very hard and slippery ( but it is wet so drive to conditions)
personally not a bad choose in a very competitive market for this style of tyre
would i bet again 50/50 but more than likely... would come down to cost against others

CarPx Ranger with tool boxes
Service

ServiceDoncaster

Durable and Hardy Tyres

These have been on the hilux for five years now and still going strong. We don't do that many kms but we do get off road on the farm and they can end up getting over some pretty hairy roads. I am more than satisfied with the ride and performance of these and would buy the same in a heartbeat.

CarToyota Hilux
Krystal M.

Krystal M.Western Australia

very long life

We've had these for three years and they still have loads of trip. We got them for a really great price but since then they have doubled in price but we would deffenatly buy those again as they have been great on our family car and lasted a super long time

CarFORD
Roarpwr2

Roarpwr2Brighton

Survived a flogging

These tyres have had a very hard life at our expense - we just got back from extensive trips in FNQ and they have been absolute champions and real survivors. I want sure at first but in time came to be really impressed. Road noise is not too bad and they have solid grip in all conditions. Have become very accustomed to them and would replace with the same

CarToyota Hilux
Millie smarl

Millie smarlDarwin

Great gripping tyre

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

CarUte

75000k

Had these tires fitted to my px2 xlt ranger from new. have just gone over 75k and have been quite happy with their performance. Good grip on road and fairly quiet. Handled snow on gravel skifield access roads fine. Had 2 punctures in their lifetime. Would buy again, just waiting for next Bridgestone sale!

Car2015 px2 ford ranger xlt
Peter Kos

Peter KosMelbourne

Durable with road noise

Durable tyres that are lasting us around 60-80k with a mix of highway and city driving. Road noise starts to creep in after 10k and gradually increases, but not as bad as some other brands. Good grip in both wet and dry conditions, and decent grip for a road tyre in snow (of course have snow chains).

CarVolkswagen Tiguan
peter

petergeelong

Good performance

Good performance, used on different whether. Originally installed on my car and recommended tyres.Selected from tyre sales as these are the OEM tyres for my vehcile. $30 less than what i paid for a pair of these tyres previously. Tyres delivered to and fitted by a local garage at the same time as a service which worked out very convenient for me

Car2014 Ford Territory
Vickster

Vickster

Great sturdy tyres for SUV

These tyres make you feel safe on the road. They are sturdy and durable. We just had our tyres done and they have been great on the big open road over the holidays.
Improves performance of your car like all good tyres should.
Look out for promotions like buy 4 pay for 3, cashback, etc.

CarToyota Kluger
Vaish

VaishSydney

More Reliable

I chose this this type for my Camry. Exceptional quality and thread across. After the type change, car handling is quiet comfortable and supports good braking as well. Now I can drive confidently even in snow with these tyres. I bought in discount in conjunction with car service. I would recommend this product to all. Worth buying really.

Car2012 Camry
Lisa P

Lisa P

Lasted 50K and going

These tyres have been placed on my Hilux SR5. They are lasting more than 50K however I am starting to hear lots of screeching as I go around round abouts. Not the best for water planing as well on the high way. Not too bad for offroading just got to bring down the PSI. Overall I'd purchase this again but will have to do the research. Best to get this when Bridgestone has there buy three get one free.

Car2009 Hilux SR5

DjM

DjMMelbourne

Ok tyres

The tyres impact the performance of my vehicle that gives me and my family as well as anyone else travelling in my vehicle a great sense of safety as well as a very comfortable ride. I would recommend anyone to this product as it is worth every single dollar. So buy.

CarKia Rio
Lowell

LowellAdelaide

Good tyres

The tyre is very durable compared to the Kumho tyre I had on the same car. Just had my forester tyres all replaced with duelers 697 and wife is very happy with it. You do need to shop around and I found Costco tyes seems to have the best retail price.

CarSubaru Forester
Aron

AronSydney

Ok

Just buy them four of them but expensive than other brands but worth it
Less noise and looks good
Hope it will stay for a while
The loooks very nice the build quality is also very expensive and my friends using for a while they gave good responses ok types

CarToyota
Peej

Peejadelaide

Great Tyre

I have had multiple sets of these tyres and have found them to be nice and quiet, great handling both on and off road, fantastic for towing heavy loads and give a long life in excess of 85,000km could get a little bit more. Only thing questionable on them is the side walls as out of all the different tyres I have had it is the only brand that I have ever staked a side wall but it may have also been the 4wd we were doing.

Car2000 landcruiser gxl
William

WilliamSydney

Brilliant tyres

I was stuck across the m4 and pacific highway when I realized a new pair of types would be great. So I decided to purchase this and it was extremely durable and very much so increased my performance of my car I thought my car felt safer and more efficient

CarNissan