Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

• Dry Weather Handling
Elstauncho
ElstaunchoSydney, NSW

Solid All Terrain tyres, worth the money

The Bridgestone all terrains I have are quiet on the highway and hold quality grip in mud. The overall handling and performance is good. An excellent all terrain choice. My Triton doesn’t slide on roundabouts in the rain anymore, stopping distance has improved and they improve the look of the 4x4 massively. Worth the money.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bridgestone Tyres.

Really good all terrain when it's not wet.

Purchased in July 2018.

Mara
Mara

Could Be Better

I feel like these lose a bit of traction in wet weather but they are great for driving in dry conditions. Had my car balanced and tyre chucked on within thirty minutes and it’s been a smooth drive ever since.

Chance D.
Chance D.Sydney, NSW

Good tyres

Have these on my 99 pa challenger. They go good on and off road but when its wet and raining they seem to slide a bit. But other then that. Great 4x4 tyres

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Tyres for $232.00.

Raddy
RaddySydney, NSW

Great Tyres

I am on my second set of AT697's on my Landcruiser 100 series and couldn't be happier. Use has been a mix of black top, dirt & towing a 2.5T van. They now have 76000kms on them and still have, I estimate 5 - 10000 left. Grip still good on bitumen wet or dry. Might suffer in mud. Looking for a new set in the next 6 months.

Purchased in May 2014 for $330.00.

Mick
MickAU

Good Tyre

Run on a fleet of rangers px / pk's
my px with tool boxes 4wd
there are a good all round tyre
Only get the LT. ........ ( seen the others crack between the tread blocks )
Hard wearing tyre due for set number 3 @165k km
Horrible to drive on in the wet when >5mm very hard and slippery ( but it is wet so drive to conditions)
personally not a bad choose in a very competitive market for this style of tyre
would i bet again 50/50 but more than likely... would come down to cost against others

CarPx Ranger with tool boxes
Service
ServiceDoncaster

Durable and Hardy Tyres

These have been on the hilux for five years now and still going strong. We don't do that many kms but we do get off road on the farm and they can end up getting over some pretty hairy roads. I am more than satisfied with the ride and performance of these and would buy the same in a heartbeat.

CarToyota Hilux
Krystal M.
Krystal M.Western Australia

very long life

We've had these for three years and they still have loads of trip. We got them for a really great price but since then they have doubled in price but we would deffenatly buy those again as they have been great on our family car and lasted a super long time

CarFORD

Roarpwr2
Roarpwr2Brighton

Survived a flogging

These tyres have had a very hard life at our expense - we just got back from extensive trips in FNQ and they have been absolute champions and real survivors. I want sure at first but in time came to be really impressed. Road noise is not too bad and they have solid grip in all conditions. Have become very accustomed to them and would replace with the same

CarToyota Hilux

Millie smarl
Millie smarlDarwin

Great gripping tyre

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

CarUte

75000k

Had these tires fitted to my px2 xlt ranger from new. have just gone over 75k and have been quite happy with their performance. Good grip on road and fairly quiet. Handled snow on gravel skifield access roads fine. Had 2 punctures in their lifetime. Would buy again, just waiting for next Bridgestone sale!

Car2015 px2 ford ranger xlt
Peter Kos
Peter KosMelbourne

Durable with road noise

Durable tyres that are lasting us around 60-80k with a mix of highway and city driving. Road noise starts to creep in after 10k and gradually increases, but not as bad as some other brands. Good grip in both wet and dry conditions, and decent grip for a road tyre in snow (of course have snow chains).

CarVolkswagen Tiguan
peter
petergeelong

Good performance

Good performance, used on different whether. Originally installed on my car and recommended tyres.Selected from tyre sales as these are the OEM tyres for my vehcile. $30 less than what i paid for a pair of these tyres previously. Tyres delivered to and fitted by a local garage at the same time as a service which worked out very convenient for me

Car2014 Ford Territory
Vickster
Vickster

Great sturdy tyres for SUV

These tyres make you feel safe on the road. They are sturdy and durable. We just had our tyres done and they have been great on the big open road over the holidays.
Improves performance of your car like all good tyres should.
Look out for promotions like buy 4 pay for 3, cashback, etc.

CarToyota Kluger

Vaish
VaishSydney

More Reliable

I chose this this type for my Camry. Exceptional quality and thread across. After the type change, car handling is quiet comfortable and supports good braking as well. Now I can drive confidently even in snow with these tyres. I bought in discount in conjunction with car service. I would recommend this product to all. Worth buying really.

Car2012 Camry