Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

3.0
  • Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
pollockpg
pollockpgRichmond-Tweed, NSW

very dangerous in the wet very disappointing

these tyres are just over 2 years old have done 45000 klm and for the last year have let go whilst turning corners in the wet , I spoke to Bridgestone and they told me there had been no negative reports but I can speak from experience these AT Dueler tyres are just dangerous.
I am now 74 years old and although these tyres are nor worn out as they just passed rego in NSW I am replacing them with Cooper AT3LT
All-Terrain

Purchased in February 2018 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for $1,020.00.

Tyre Mileage 43,000 km
leisa hillbrick
leisa hillbrick

Would never buy these again

had these on my 2016 pajero when bought my car thought we would replace them with the same tyres worst decision we made, worst milage for tyres not even 20,000 kms and completely worn and are dangerous in wet conditions, i live rural and travel gravel roads and they have terrible traction would never buy them again are now replacing with a better quality tyre!

Purchased in June 2019.

Tyre Mileage 16,000 km
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero
Tyre Pressure Used55 PSI

Other 4WD Tyres

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all round tyre

Installed my 07 rodeo ute has been great tyre good off road performance! Haven't had a flat yet.I will definitely be getting them again. I will be recommending these to all.

Purchased in June 2019 for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage 10,000 km
Car ModelHolden Rodeo RA (2003-2008)
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI

Ian
IanCentral West, NSW

Great Tyre for us

This is the third set of these ties on my D 40 Navarra, have tried others and come back to these we do a lot of horse float towing in an out of paddocks and also some for Will driving found these tyres to suit us the best and very strong

Purchased in March 2017 for $245.00.

Tyre Mileage 50,000 km
Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI
4WD Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 compares to other 4WD Tyres

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Purchased these tyres 2-3 months ago which I have done one rotation so far had one puncture,tyres are are 9000kz into there life and sad to say I'd be lucky if I get 20000kz from them.they were so highly recommend was why I thought I'd give them a try,I drive about 200km a day on windy tarmac roads and about 20% of those roads are metals off road tracks.the wear quality is absolutely rubbish and I have never had any other A/T tyre fail as bad as these ones have.the ride quality and traction is awesome,but these most definitely do not stand up to my daily driving needs.i will not be buying another set of these for my 2017 hilux.

Purchased in July 2019.

Tyre Mileage 9,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI
galahs
galahsKatherine, NT

Weak Sidewalls

I have had two sidewall punctures on my brand new 225/60R17 A/T 697.
Both were on corrugated but easy tracks. One the main dirt road at Litchfield, the other the dirt road into the Bungle Bungles. Tyres were run at 30psi so nothing extreme.
In this size they are not light truck tyres so don't have the extra sidewall ply's.
I am very disappointed they have lasted less than 3,000kms.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage 3,000 km
Car ModelHolden Adventra VZ
Tyre Pressure Used30 PSI

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23
BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Fred
Fred

So many tyre choices out there you just have to find one at your price point and take a bit of a guess. At the end of the day a tyre is a tyre and they all do a similar job. If you never go off road this isn't the tyre for you. If you spend nearly all your time off road this isn't the tyre for you. I'd say these are more of a 50 on/50 off tyre.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

Gregg
Greggasked

Looking to replace Adventuro tryes on a caravan with Bridgestone 697's LT. What do people recommend...yes or no ?

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres