Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 3 of 5)

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bridgestone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Bobby Mcfallon
Bobby Mcfallonmelbourne

Excellent .Great job bridgestone

Tyres have very good grip. Although the air has seemed to decrease out of tyre very quickly despite not driving too often. Also It eorks perfectly with my Holden Cruze and in which I drive to work which Is a long distance away without any wearing. Purchased back in 2013 and still have them until now.

CarHolden Cruze 2010
Nick
NickLismore

Long lasting!

These Tyres were recommended to me for their durability which you can see is obvious by the sturdy, deep tread. They are used on emergency vehicles for their durability and reliability. Well worth the price for the peace of mind on the road. Keep your family safe with these tyres.

CarToyota Prado

Nicky
Nicky

These tires give the grip on the road......

You put a lot of thought into the car you drive, but your tyres are just as important – and it's crucial you buy the right ones. It's hard to tell just by looking at them how long they'll last, but you will need a new set of wheels every few years. The hard part is choosing which tyres are the right fit for your car and style of driving, but with our expert advice, you'll be cruising.

CarMazda
Bhatt
BhattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tyres

This tyres have excellent breaking capability, gives me a smooth and comfy rides. Absolutely durable and they are quiet to ride as well. Provide excellent steering response and traction. I have noticed the milege has gone slightly up, smooth to ride my car every since I have got them. Would defenitely recommend.

CarMazda CX-9

Evan B
Evan BSydney, NSW

Durable and High Performance

I bought these tyres when they were on sale. I did not expect too much for such price but the tyres surprisingly performed well beyond my expectation. They are also durable and for this price you really cannot be disappointed. Will highly recommend this to my friends and definitely purchase these for my cars as well

CarMazda 3
scar
scarBusselton

Good all terrain tyres - use them on my Pajero

Bought my second set of Duelers, Light truck 697 ATs - 4 fitted, balanced etc for $1000. first set lasted 70000km, but that was without following the 'service' regime recommended - this time i am checking pressures and getting 5000km rotations etc with Bridgestone. expecting to get over 80000km as per their warranty.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero platinum Auto Diesel
Tory T
Tory TAU

Good for race

I Bought 4 tyres 1 years ago from Costco.
they are on sale, which is buy 3 get the 4th free. $99 each,
they got the reasonably price which based on its quality, i will keep using this brand for my second, third fourth ... car
excellent condition of the tyre,

Car2001 camary
Emma L
Emma LMelbourne

Decent buy!

Tyres were due to be replace of my old car. The dealer recommended these tyres - was a bit skeptical but glad I purchased them. Not too expensive either. Planning to buy the same for my second car end of the year. Would recommend the tyres for people on tight budgets

Car2015 Nissan

JOE
JOEMelbourne

Excellent tyres -Bridgestone

I went with this type because friend of mind recommended to me and bought them from Bridgestone Store directly .They're reasonably priced based on its quality. I got even discount on buying full pack of four tires.
Overall smooth ordering process -took just 2 days to delivery and the store included free service for the next 10 000 km. I am very satisfied with Bridgestones overall .

CarHonda

Mick
MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for Moneyt

Just about to replace the duelers after 95,000 km's wouldn't buy anything else. Kmart tyre and auto replacing this set for $225.00 a tyre. How can anyone seriously beat that! Including expensive brands like BF Goodrich and Coopers. Didn't cop one puncture after some serious off road action. Towed the boat and caravan for a lot of the time as well.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero
Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Good value, reliable and good wearing

I researched many different tyres to place on my Mitsubishi Pajero, mixed reviews for most the major tyre producers made me confused. The majority of the time I was going to be on road with the occasion off road bush track, mixture of mud / gravel and beach driving. The Dueler's have performed great for me, the wear is hardly noticeable - very comfortable on the road with little road noise, and they have been great on sand reduced down to 15psi and on sharp stony bush tracks in the wet. One of the best priced tyres at the time I purchased them I would recommend

CarMitsubishi Pajero

Caitie
CaitieOfficer

The best

I don't know a lot about cars but I always buy Bridgestone tyres. They are perferct for me and my car. They last a long time and are great on the road and on dirt roads too. Very reliable. Would never put anything else on my current car or future cars! Love love love these tyres!!

CarCorolla

Mouse
MouseAdelaide

Fire Stone's last longest

These are good but I think Firestone's last longest if you never go off road or go racing an are just use your car for work or shopping an general driving around the cbd a metropolitan area Firestone's are the best way to save money they are the hardest compound tyres bridgestone's sell for large family car's

CarLarge family car
Ravi Sam
Ravi SamPerth

Excellent will be getting 90,000km out of this tyre

I replaced original tires came in my 2014 Hilux work ute at 45000km with new 4 tires from Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 LT 225/70 R17, 8PR. I did a wheel alignment at the time of putting new tires and swapped front tires to back every 20k. Now I have done 125000km (80000km our of this set) and still have about 1.5mm left from wear indicator in the highest worn tire. I am sure I will be able to get 90k or at least 85k out of these st of tires.
These tires have excellent grip in all of my travel areas including mine sites gravel roads, country roads, back in CBD and I love them

CarToyota hilux 2014 dual cab ute,
Shane
ShaneGold Coast

Good tough Tyre

Car2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4x4
Dulciekm
DulciekmAvenell Heights

Goes those extra kilometers

I bought 4 new Geolander Yokohama tyres for my Rav4 the best wearing tyres and soft ride.
I have bought same brand tyre previously and the walls of these tyres are excellent on the gravel roads.
The chunky look of the tyre and the pattern are of great importance in the wet weather.

Car2012 Rav4 Toyota
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after-sale service

Chose this type and bought them from Bridgestone Select store. Price is reasonable based on its performance. Customer service is perfect as they regularly sent me email reminder about free service and make the process easy enough to follow. The last ones are also the same brand same type and they last for 5 years.

Car2010 Nissan Murano TI
Brett
BrettMelbourne

Solid Purchase

Car2014 Hilux
Lorraine G
Lorraine GAU

I carnt live without it

I bought these at kmart and found there service wondful and there cheaper also but very good. Iv always got them at kmart as they are so friendly and close to home also they always cheak my other tyes to make sure they are all the same.and they also put air in my other tyers.

CarAtlanta
WallySouthern and Hills, SA

Nice ride but poor wear

I have had these on my Colorado ute for 35000kms. They give a nice soft ride and handle well but judging by the state of wear will probably only get about 45000 kms out of them. At least 90% of the driving has been lightly loaded on bitumen so I would have expected more

Car2015 Colorado
Wally

Follow up to previous comment. Am replacing two at 45000 kms but wear of those accelerated by poor wheel alignment. But will need to replace other two at 50000 anyway.

Have replaced with Toyo A/T 11s

SUN SUN
SUN SUNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tuff Tyers on/off roads

I just had it in my RAV4 it's so great very happy with great controls non sleepry on send or loose stone great on mud much pettar then Yokohama standard Tyers had to travel around 300 km off road send/ ston with no drama dong 100 km/H my advice to RAV4 owners to try them

CarRAV4 GXL D4D 2014 AWD
Michael
MichaelBundaberg

OK, but not the best

Tyres are ok as a tyre, 55,000km later they are at the legal bar, completely worn out.
Advised by dealer should get minimum 75-80,000km but got no were near!!
They did wear evenly but did not last at all!
Definitely not getting again, had better run from cheaper Maxxis ones, going to try Cooper's, have a lot of good reviews.

Car2014 Amarok
scott
scottalice springs

perfect for central australia rough roads on my prado

Have taken these tyres on Gibb river road to broome from Alice springs and back along the tanami track to alice springs and finke gorge track. They are tough and reliable and quiet. Very hard wearing and even after 10 000 km. Look like new.
Got mine for under $280 each and am super pleased with them on the prado. Now to take them along the plenty highway to cairns.

Cartoyota prado 2000 v6.
FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Great Value tyre

CarNIssan Pathfinder 2009 R51Ti
battunga
battungaFar North Queensland, QLD

Long life tyre 205/70/15

I have had these on the Forester for over 4 years, done 70000km on them, which is the best I have had from any tyre so far on this car. As they became more worn they were noisier, but not too bad. Unfortunately with the long life there was the disadvantage of poor road holding on wet roads, have to be very careful not to slide on the winding hilly roads.

Car1999 Subaru Forester