Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 4 of 6)

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bridgestone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Good value, reliable and good wearing

I researched many different tyres to place on my Mitsubishi Pajero, mixed reviews for most the major tyre producers made me confused. The majority of the time I was going to be on road with the occasion off road bush track, mixture of mud / gravel and beach driving. The Dueler's have performed great for me, the wear is hardly noticeable - very comfortable on the road with little road noise, and they have been great on sand reduced down to 15psi and on sharp stony bush tracks in the wet. One of the best priced tyres at the time I purchased them I would recommend

CarMitsubishi Pajero
Caitie
CaitieOfficer

The best

I don't know a lot about cars but I always buy Bridgestone tyres. They are perferct for me and my car. They last a long time and are great on the road and on dirt roads too. Very reliable. Would never put anything else on my current car or future cars! Love love love these tyres!!

CarCorolla

William
WilliamSydney

Brilliant tyres

I was stuck across the m4 and pacific highway when I realized a new pair of types would be great. So I decided to purchase this and it was extremely durable and very much so increased my performance of my car I thought my car felt safer and more efficient

CarNissan
Ravi Sam
Ravi SamPerth

Excellent will be getting 90,000km out of this tyre

I replaced original tires came in my 2014 Hilux work ute at 45000km with new 4 tires from Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 LT 225/70 R17, 8PR. I did a wheel alignment at the time of putting new tires and swapped front tires to back every 20k. Now I have done 125000km (80000km our of this set) and still have about 1.5mm left from wear indicator in the highest worn tire. I am sure I will be able to get 90k or at least 85k out of these st of tires.
These tires have excellent grip in all of my travel areas including mine sites gravel roads, country roads, back in CBD and I love them

CarToyota hilux 2014 dual cab ute,

Ben Byrne
Ben ByrnePerth

Great idea we needed something like this

I have used these tires on my car and always will as they have never let me down and recommend changing them all four...

Shane
ShaneGold Coast

Good tough Tyre

Car2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4x4
Dulciekm
DulciekmAvenell Heights

Goes those extra kilometers

I bought 4 new Geolander Yokohama tyres for my Rav4 the best wearing tyres and soft ride.
I have bought same brand tyre previously and the walls of these tyres are excellent on the gravel roads.
The chunky look of the tyre and the pattern are of great importance in the wet weather.

Car2012 Rav4 Toyota
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after-sale service

Chose this type and bought them from Bridgestone Select store. Price is reasonable based on its performance. Customer service is perfect as they regularly sent me email reminder about free service and make the process easy enough to follow. The last ones are also the same brand same type and they last for 5 years.

Car2010 Nissan Murano TI

Shnu
ShnuSydney

Good

The journey feels smooth but the price was bit high when compared to other retailers.Custimer service was good.the tyres are durable so far.the retailer was close to out home and that was the reason we chose to go with Bridgestone.they also had a offer advertised but when we actually went there the offer was only for few tyres.

CarToyota Corolla

Brett
BrettMelbourne

Solid Purchase

Car2014 Hilux
Lorraine G
Lorraine GAU

I carnt live without it

I bought these at kmart and found there service wondful and there cheaper also but very good. Iv always got them at kmart as they are so friendly and close to home also they always cheak my other tyes to make sure they are all the same.and they also put air in my other tyers.

CarAtlanta

Creeky
Creeky

Is good.

The tyres impact the performance of my vehicle that gives me & my family as well as anyone else travelling in my vehicle a great sense of safety as well as a very comfortable ride. I would recommend anyone to this product as it is worth every single dollar. So buy.

CarCar

Bretto
Brettoperth

SO Safe

Great grip and very quiet road noise and wouldn't recommend any other tyre, particularly good in the wet slippery conditions of winter time, price is expensive but they are they contact between the car and the road and a good tyre like this is paramount for saving your life and others too.

CarLand Rover
Nick N.
Nick N.Sydney

Good tyres

On my second set of these, have had no issues so far. Did not notice any difference in road noise when I changed from the Bridgestone HTs to the ATs. Do a bit of driving out bush in Central Australia on rocky and sandy tracks and they have been fine, have not really had them in mud so can't comment on that.

Car2014 Mitsubishi Challenger
Display NameBrisbane

Have done 70,000km no worries

I got these tyres based on the recommendation of a friend who runs them on his work 4x4 utes. I just worked out this week i have done at least 70,000 km on them, without a hassle. I could probably get another 10k or so out of them, but they are a work vehicle, and safety first! They have been really good, a little noisier than my last set, (apparently this gets worse with age) but all in all have been a solid performer. I'll probably buy another set in a few weeks.

Off road they go good, but in full on mud (not by choice, but thats where i ended up on a work trip), as you would expect they are not real good. But, considering how much mud was there, they went pretty good.

Car2013 DMAX
Display Name

Ended up doing nearly 90,000 on them as work didn't want to pay for new ones. Honestly, i wouldn't recommend going past 70,000 as they seemed to not be "round".

Just got another set.

Display Name

Second set has done probably 50,000 now. Very happy with them on and off road.

SUN SUN
SUN SUNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tuff Tyers on/off roads

I just had it in my RAV4 it's so great very happy with great controls non sleepry on send or loose stone great on mud much pettar then Yokohama standard Tyers had to travel around 300 km off road send/ ston with no drama dong 100 km/H my advice to RAV4 owners to try them

CarRAV4 GXL D4D 2014 AWD

Good wear.

Have had the BT50 since new, replaced the rubbish factory tyres at 49k and fitted 245/70 16 A/T's and now looking at fitting another set after travelling 90k on this set. They have gotten progressively noisier but have had worse. I have done two Cape trips, runs along Bribie and driving around country properties chasing game. Only went to these for cost over Coopers, had set of Coopers on 94 Hilux & had no troubles with them either, just $Aust. I had the wheels aligned a couple of times early on and rotate every 10k and keep pressure @36psi and the wear indicators are still below the treads.

Car2010 BT50 freestyle cab
scott
scottalice springs

perfect for central australia rough roads on my prado

Have taken these tyres on Gibb river road to broome from Alice springs and back along the tanami track to alice springs and finke gorge track. They are tough and reliable and quiet. Very hard wearing and even after 10 000 km. Look like new.
Got mine for under $280 each and am super pleased with them on the prado. Now to take them along the plenty highway to cairns.

Cartoyota prado 2000 v6.
Steve
SteveBathurst

Great all purpose tyre

Gives my Hilux that important extra bit of grip off road while still being a relatively quiet and capable on road tyre. Tyre life has been good considering small amounts of reasonably tough off road use in rocky conditions and a lot of highway and suburban driving. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase.

Car2011 Hilux Dual Cab.
FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Great Value tyre

CarNIssan Pathfinder 2009 R51Ti
Dregs
DregsWA

Little disappointed

I found they are a good tyre for mixed use but only getting 50k out of them is a little disappointing as the bf goodridge I had got 90k and that was a heavier car (land cruiser)
My driving is about 60/40 on road / off-road , off-road being OFFroad not just a dirt track .
I would get them again but with a lot less expectations about wear life .

CarHilux
Frank from Oz
Frank from OzAU

On my second set of these Tyres

Car2008 Nissan R51 Pathfinder
Dan C
Dan CNowra

Outlast and outclass the rest

CarToyota Hilux
Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres for the price

Bought a set of 245/65x17 AT to fit my MN Triton in July 2016. I have just completed 10000 kms and have been extremely happy with the handling and ride. I have been on various surfaces and have found the tyres quite capable. Majority of the travel has been towing a 2500kg caravan and the wear has been minimal. I have completed the 2 free maintenance checks and have had the tyres rotated as required.

Car2012 MN Triton Dual cab GLX-r
Numb Thumbs
Numb ThumbsMelbourne

An excellent touring tyre

I am now on my third set of these tyres on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - LT265/60R18. I am averaging 50,000 kms from a set - and I change my tyres early, not late.
I do a lot of outback touring type driving - for example Melbourne/Cairns/Savannah Way/Lawn Hill/Borrooloola/Katherine/Kakadu/Kununurra/Gibb River Road/Cape Levique/Halls Creek/Tanami Road/Alice Springs/Chambers Pillar/Oodnadatta Track/Melbourne, 17000 kms in 12 weeks.
These tyres do a great job and have proven very strong and reliable. I keep coming back to them.

Car2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with air suspension