Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 3 of 4)

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bridgestone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

scar
scarBusselton

Good all terrain tyres - use them on my Pajero

Bought my second set of Duelers, Light truck 697 ATs - 4 fitted, balanced etc for $1000. first set lasted 70000km, but that was without following the 'service' regime recommended - this time i am checking pressures and getting 5000km rotations etc with Bridgestone. expecting to get over 80000km as per their warranty.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero platinum Auto Diesel
Tory T
Tory TAU

Good for race

I Bought 4 tyres 1 years ago from Costco.
they are on sale, which is buy 3 get the 4th free. $99 each,
they got the reasonably price which based on its quality, i will keep using this brand for my second, third fourth ... car
excellent condition of the tyre,

Car2001 camary

JOE
JOEMelbourne

Excellent tyres -Bridgestone

I went with this type because friend of mind recommended to me and bought them from Bridgestone Store directly .They're reasonably priced based on its quality. I got even discount on buying full pack of four tires.
Overall smooth ordering process -took just 2 days to delivery and the store included free service for the next 10 000 km. I am very satisfied with Bridgestones overall .

CarHonda

Mick
MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for Moneyt

Just about to replace the duelers after 95,000 km's wouldn't buy anything else. Kmart tyre and auto replacing this set for $225.00 a tyre. How can anyone seriously beat that! Including expensive brands like BF Goodrich and Coopers. Didn't cop one puncture after some serious off road action. Towed the boat and caravan for a lot of the time as well.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero
Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Good value, reliable and good wearing

I researched many different tyres to place on my Mitsubishi Pajero, mixed reviews for most the major tyre producers made me confused. The majority of the time I was going to be on road with the occasion off road bush track, mixture of mud / gravel and beach driving. The Dueler's have performed great for me, the wear is hardly noticeable - very comfortable on the road with little road noise, and they have been great on sand reduced down to 15psi and on sharp stony bush tracks in the wet. One of the best priced tyres at the time I purchased them I would recommend

CarMitsubishi Pajero
Caitie
CaitieOfficer

The best

I don't know a lot about cars but I always buy Bridgestone tyres. They are perferct for me and my car. They last a long time and are great on the road and on dirt roads too. Very reliable. Would never put anything else on my current car or future cars! Love love love these tyres!!

CarCorolla
Ravi Sam
Ravi SamPerth

Excellent will be getting 90,000km out of this tyre

I replaced original tires came in my 2014 Hilux work ute at 45000km with new 4 tires from Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 LT 225/70 R17, 8PR. I did a wheel alignment at the time of putting new tires and swapped front tires to back every 20k. Now I have done 125000km (80000km our of this set) and still have about 1.5mm left from wear indicator in the highest worn tire. I am sure I will be able to get 90k or at least 85k out of these st of tires.
These tires have excellent grip in all of my travel areas including mine sites gravel roads, country roads, back in CBD and I love them

CarToyota hilux 2014 dual cab ute,
Shane
ShaneGold Coast

Good tough Tyre

Car2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4x4

Dulciekm
DulciekmAvenell Heights

Goes those extra kilometers

I bought 4 new Geolander Yokohama tyres for my Rav4 the best wearing tyres and soft ride.
I have bought same brand tyre previously and the walls of these tyres are excellent on the gravel roads.
The chunky look of the tyre and the pattern are of great importance in the wet weather.

Car2012 Rav4 Toyota

Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after-sale service

Chose this type and bought them from Bridgestone Select store. Price is reasonable based on its performance. Customer service is perfect as they regularly sent me email reminder about free service and make the process easy enough to follow. The last ones are also the same brand same type and they last for 5 years.

Car2010 Nissan Murano TI
Brett
BrettMelbourne

Solid Purchase

Car2014 Hilux
Lorraine G
Lorraine GAU

I carnt live without it

I bought these at kmart and found there service wondful and there cheaper also but very good. Iv always got them at kmart as they are so friendly and close to home also they always cheak my other tyes to make sure they are all the same.and they also put air in my other tyers.

CarAtlanta
SUN SUN
SUN SUNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tuff Tyers on/off roads

I just had it in my RAV4 it's so great very happy with great controls non sleepry on send or loose stone great on mud much pettar then Yokohama standard Tyers had to travel around 300 km off road send/ ston with no drama dong 100 km/H my advice to RAV4 owners to try them

CarRAV4 GXL D4D 2014 AWD
scott
scottalice springs

perfect for central australia rough roads on my prado

Have taken these tyres on Gibb river road to broome from Alice springs and back along the tanami track to alice springs and finke gorge track. They are tough and reliable and quiet. Very hard wearing and even after 10 000 km. Look like new.
Got mine for under $280 each and am super pleased with them on the prado. Now to take them along the plenty highway to cairns.

Cartoyota prado 2000 v6.

FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Great Value tyre

CarNIssan Pathfinder 2009 R51Ti

Dan C
Dan CNowra

Outlast and outclass the rest

CarToyota Hilux
Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres for the price

Bought a set of 245/65x17 AT to fit my MN Triton in July 2016. I have just completed 10000 kms and have been extremely happy with the handling and ride. I have been on various surfaces and have found the tyres quite capable. Majority of the travel has been towing a 2500kg caravan and the wear has been minimal. I have completed the 2 free maintenance checks and have had the tyres rotated as required.

Car2012 MN Triton Dual cab GLX-r
Numb Thumbs
Numb ThumbsMelbourne

An excellent touring tyre

I am now on my third set of these tyres on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - LT265/60R18. I am averaging 50,000 kms from a set - and I change my tyres early, not late.
I do a lot of outback touring type driving - for example Melbourne/Cairns/Savannah Way/Lawn Hill/Borrooloola/Katherine/Kakadu/Kununurra/Gibb River Road/Cape Levique/Halls Creek/Tanami Road/Alice Springs/Chambers Pillar/Oodnadatta Track/Melbourne, 17000 kms in 12 weeks.
These tyres do a great job and have proven very strong and reliable. I keep coming back to them.

Car2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with air suspension

Really good

Had these on my Amarok for 100,000km now and still going, I do a lot of highway driving sometimes with a trailer and these tyres performed perfectly on road, very quiet up until 50,000-60,000. Done a bit of off-roaring and I found the grip to work very well on rock,gravel and sand and no chunking.

Car2013 Amarok
limbert
limbertAU

A/T 697 - Incredibly good milage for a 4 x 4 tyre

I fitted the A/T 697 (LT245/70R16) Dueler's to the ute in 2012. Most of their life has been on bitumen and about 40,000K towing a 1850kg caravan.
They have performed faultlessly, presently up to 90,000km, probably about 4mm above the tread wear markers, I reckon I could get 100,000km if I pushed it but I have decided to replace them shortly - (with the same type!!)
If you are looking for a "high mileage" 4 x 4 tyre, I would highly recommend them. I have never achieved anywhere near that type of mileage from any other brand of 4 x 4 tyre in the past.

Car2010 Mazda BT-50 twin cab ute

Dueller AT 697 LT on Nissan navara V6

Tyres are 4 years old, done 70k kms now need replacing
The navara came out of the show room with road tyres which I immediately changed for the 697 LTs in size 265 65 R17 used 70% on road and rest off road. Off road included Qld telegraph track, Byfield national park outback NSW etc etc
The tyres performed well generally but difficult in extreme conditions as climbing rutted sand dunes, managed heavy mud around subsiding lakes
Pretty good tyres with low noise on the road, needs care on loose gravel.
Overall as a general purpose tyre I have rated it as excellent and looking to replace with same

CarNavara V6 STX 550
Bits and Bobs
Bits and Bobs

Lethal in the wet

After a year or so the 697s compound hardened and lost grip on bitumen under dew, light or heavy rain regardless of front or rear wheels, light or heavy load. 40klm 4 wheel skids, loss of directional control on roundabouts at low speed. I replaced them with 70% remaining tread.

Car2011 Holden Colorado
Willshell
WillshellBrisbane

Awesome, long lasting.

These tyres are great. They are great for road driving, while being extremely grippy for the off road stuff. I can honestly say I've never been stuck using these tyres, and I'm often going on the beach etc They drive well on the road & are very safe in the wet - even when there is nothing in the back end of the ute, I've always got plenty of traction. Quality rubber!

CarNissan Navara
Steeleydan7
Steeleydan7

Good reliable tyre good value compared with the C brand.

CarLandcruiser Wagon, F250 4WD Ranger, Nissan X trail.

Very good tyres

Desert Dueller A/T 697 Lt 16inch on Triton MN performed faultlessly 90 000 km combined driving bitumen , dirt road mud, sand on a few trips on Cape York Kakadu Snowies etc.
and still reasonable tread on them. Not single puncture, performed in wet weather without any problem and in deeper mud were ok too

CarMitsubishi Triton MN 2010