Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

• Dry Weather Handling
Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all round tyre

Installed my 07 rodeo ute has been great tyre good off road performance! Haven't had a flat yet.I will definitely be getting them again. I will be recommending these to all.

Purchased in June 2019 for $250.00.

Noise Level
Tyre Mileage 10,000 km
Car ModelHolden Rodeo RA (2003-2008)
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyDaily

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Purchased these tyres 2-3 months ago which I have done one rotation so far had one puncture,tyres are are 9000kz into there life and sad to say I'd be lucky if I get 20000kz from them.they were so highly recommend was why I thought I'd give them a try,I drive about 200km a day on windy tarmac roads and about 20% of those roads are metals off road tracks.the wear quality is absolutely rubbish and I have never had any other A/T tyre fail as bad as these ones have.the ride quality and traction is awesome,but these most definitely do not stand up to my daily driving needs.i will not be buying another set of these for my 2017 hilux.

Purchased in July 2019.

Dry Weather Handling

Other 4WD Tyres

Declan Connor
Declan Connorasked

Looking to put these tyres on my 2007 RAV4 for 50 on/50 off road driving. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with these tyres on a RAV?

Fred

Tyres will be ok but should you be going off road in a Rav? That's the better question.

BAC23

The tyres are all terrain with a deep, wide tread pattern. They are designed for 4WD’s for both on and off road. Should be fine for a RAV 4.

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Fred

So many tyre choices out there you just have to find one at your price point and take a bit of a guess. At the end of the day a tyre is a tyre and they all do a similar job. If you never go off road this isn't the tyre for you. If you spend nearly all your time off road this isn't the tyre for you. I'd say these are more of a 50 on/50 off tyre.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres