Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 3 of 4)

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Good value, reliable and good wearing

I researched many different tyres to place on my Mitsubishi Pajero, mixed reviews for most the major tyre producers made me confused. The majority of the time I was going to be on road with the occasion off road bush track, mixture of mud / gravel and beach driving. The Dueler's have performed great for me, the wear is hardly noticeable - very comfortable on the road with little road noise, and they have been great on sand reduced down to 15psi and on sharp stony bush tracks in the wet. One of the best priced tyres at the time I purchased them I would recommend

CarMitsubishi Pajero
Caitie
CaitieOfficer

The best

I don't know a lot about cars but I always buy Bridgestone tyres. They are perferct for me and my car. They last a long time and are great on the road and on dirt roads too. Very reliable. Would never put anything else on my current car or future cars! Love love love these tyres!!

CarCorolla

Mouse
MouseAdelaide

Fire Stone's last longest

These are good but I think Firestone's last longest if you never go off road or go racing an are just use your car for work or shopping an general driving around the cbd a metropolitan area Firestone's are the best way to save money they are the hardest compound tyres bridgestone's sell for large family car's

CarLarge family car
Ravi Sam
Ravi SamPerth

Excellent will be getting 90,000km out of this tyre

I replaced original tires came in my 2014 Hilux work ute at 45000km with new 4 tires from Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 LT 225/70 R17, 8PR. I did a wheel alignment at the time of putting new tires and swapped front tires to back every 20k. Now I have done 125000km (80000km our of this set) and still have about 1.5mm left from wear indicator in the highest worn tire. I am sure I will be able to get 90k or at least 85k out of these st of tires.
These tires have excellent grip in all of my travel areas including mine sites gravel roads, country roads, back in CBD and I love them

CarToyota hilux 2014 dual cab ute,

Shane
ShaneGold Coast

Good tough Tyre

Car2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4x4
Dulciekm
DulciekmAvenell Heights

Goes those extra kilometers

I bought 4 new Geolander Yokohama tyres for my Rav4 the best wearing tyres and soft ride.
I have bought same brand tyre previously and the walls of these tyres are excellent on the gravel roads.
The chunky look of the tyre and the pattern are of great importance in the wet weather.

Car2012 Rav4 Toyota
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after-sale service

Chose this type and bought them from Bridgestone Select store. Price is reasonable based on its performance. Customer service is perfect as they regularly sent me email reminder about free service and make the process easy enough to follow. The last ones are also the same brand same type and they last for 5 years.

Car2010 Nissan Murano TI
Brett
BrettMelbourne

Solid Purchase

Car2014 Hilux

Lorraine G
Lorraine GAU

I carnt live without it

I bought these at kmart and found there service wondful and there cheaper also but very good. Iv always got them at kmart as they are so friendly and close to home also they always cheak my other tyes to make sure they are all the same.and they also put air in my other tyers.

CarAtlanta

WallySouthern and Hills, SA

Nice ride but poor wear

I have had these on my Colorado ute for 35000kms. They give a nice soft ride and handle well but judging by the state of wear will probably only get about 45000 kms out of them. At least 90% of the driving has been lightly loaded on bitumen so I would have expected more

Car2015 Colorado
Wally

Follow up to previous comment. Am replacing two at 45000 kms but wear of those accelerated by poor wheel alignment. But will need to replace other two at 50000 anyway.

Have replaced with Toyo A/T 11s

SUN SUN
SUN SUNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tuff Tyers on/off roads

I just had it in my RAV4 it's so great very happy with great controls non sleepry on send or loose stone great on mud much pettar then Yokohama standard Tyers had to travel around 300 km off road send/ ston with no drama dong 100 km/H my advice to RAV4 owners to try them

CarRAV4 GXL D4D 2014 AWD

Michael
MichaelBundaberg

OK, but not the best

Tyres are ok as a tyre, 55,000km later they are at the legal bar, completely worn out.
Advised by dealer should get minimum 75-80,000km but got no were near!!
They did wear evenly but did not last at all!
Definitely not getting again, had better run from cheaper Maxxis ones, going to try Cooper's, have a lot of good reviews.

Car2014 Amarok

scott
scottalice springs

perfect for central australia rough roads on my prado

Have taken these tyres on Gibb river road to broome from Alice springs and back along the tanami track to alice springs and finke gorge track. They are tough and reliable and quiet. Very hard wearing and even after 10 000 km. Look like new.
Got mine for under $280 each and am super pleased with them on the prado. Now to take them along the plenty highway to cairns.

Cartoyota prado 2000 v6.
FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Great Value tyre

CarNIssan Pathfinder 2009 R51Ti
battunga
battungaFar North Queensland, QLD

Long life tyre 205/70/15

I have had these on the Forester for over 4 years, done 70000km on them, which is the best I have had from any tyre so far on this car. As they became more worn they were noisier, but not too bad. Unfortunately with the long life there was the disadvantage of poor road holding on wet roads, have to be very careful not to slide on the winding hilly roads.

Car1999 Subaru Forester
Dan C
Dan CNowra

Outlast and outclass the rest

CarToyota Hilux
Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres for the price

Bought a set of 245/65x17 AT to fit my MN Triton in July 2016. I have just completed 10000 kms and have been extremely happy with the handling and ride. I have been on various surfaces and have found the tyres quite capable. Majority of the travel has been towing a 2500kg caravan and the wear has been minimal. I have completed the 2 free maintenance checks and have had the tyres rotated as required.

Car2012 MN Triton Dual cab GLX-r
Numb Thumbs
Numb ThumbsMelbourne

An excellent touring tyre

I am now on my third set of these tyres on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - LT265/60R18. I am averaging 50,000 kms from a set - and I change my tyres early, not late.
I do a lot of outback touring type driving - for example Melbourne/Cairns/Savannah Way/Lawn Hill/Borrooloola/Katherine/Kakadu/Kununurra/Gibb River Road/Cape Levique/Halls Creek/Tanami Road/Alice Springs/Chambers Pillar/Oodnadatta Track/Melbourne, 17000 kms in 12 weeks.
These tyres do a great job and have proven very strong and reliable. I keep coming back to them.

Car2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with air suspension

Really good

Had these on my Amarok for 100,000km now and still going, I do a lot of highway driving sometimes with a trailer and these tyres performed perfectly on road, very quiet up until 50,000-60,000. Done a bit of off-roaring and I found the grip to work very well on rock,gravel and sand and no chunking.

Car2013 Amarok
limbert
limbertAU

A/T 697 - Incredibly good milage for a 4 x 4 tyre

I fitted the A/T 697 (LT245/70R16) Dueler's to the ute in 2012. Most of their life has been on bitumen and about 40,000K towing a 1850kg caravan.
They have performed faultlessly, presently up to 90,000km, probably about 4mm above the tread wear markers, I reckon I could get 100,000km if I pushed it but I have decided to replace them shortly - (with the same type!!)
If you are looking for a "high mileage" 4 x 4 tyre, I would highly recommend them. I have never achieved anywhere near that type of mileage from any other brand of 4 x 4 tyre in the past.

Car2010 Mazda BT-50 twin cab ute

Dueller AT 697 LT on Nissan navara V6

Tyres are 4 years old, done 70k kms now need replacing
The navara came out of the show room with road tyres which I immediately changed for the 697 LTs in size 265 65 R17 used 70% on road and rest off road. Off road included Qld telegraph track, Byfield national park outback NSW etc etc
The tyres performed well generally but difficult in extreme conditions as climbing rutted sand dunes, managed heavy mud around subsiding lakes
Pretty good tyres with low noise on the road, needs care on loose gravel.
Overall as a general purpose tyre I have rated it as excellent and looking to replace with same

CarNavara V6 STX 550

good to start

These tyres were quiet, comfortable and looked good to start off with now they are half worn they are as noisey as muddys only done roughly 40,000km. We're good in the snow when new and ride well on the beach. hankook dynapros have very good reviews for a similar price. 265/70/17

Car2011 challenger
Willshell
WillshellBrisbane

Awesome, long lasting.

These tyres are great. They are great for road driving, while being extremely grippy for the off road stuff. I can honestly say I've never been stuck using these tyres, and I'm often going on the beach etc They drive well on the road & are very safe in the wet - even when there is nothing in the back end of the ute, I've always got plenty of traction. Quality rubber!

CarNissan Navara
Steeleydan7
Steeleydan7

Good reliable tyre good value compared with the C brand.

CarLandcruiser Wagon, F250 4WD Ranger, Nissan X trail.

Very good tyres

Desert Dueller A/T 697 Lt 16inch on Triton MN performed faultlessly 90 000 km combined driving bitumen , dirt road mud, sand on a few trips on Cape York Kakadu Snowies etc.
and still reasonable tread on them. Not single puncture, performed in wet weather without any problem and in deeper mud were ok too

CarMitsubishi Triton MN 2010