Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Dangerous

Recently bought a suzuki 4x4 with a pair of these on the rear with lots of tread left on them(I'd guess maybe 20000km left) never noticed an issue with them until it rained (about a week after i bought the car) and I lost traction at the back on a straight road, assuming I'd hit an oily patch I carried on my journey after reassuring the kids that all was ok, a little further along the journey and the same again, and again drifting round a roundabout at low speed, I cannot believe these are allowed to be classed as road tyres, would never touch this brand again.

Dave

DaveEsk

Will get another set.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bridgestone Select, West Ipswich for $205.00.

Elstauncho

ElstaunchoSydney, NSW

Solid All Terrain tyres, worth the money

The Bridgestone all terrains I have are quiet on the highway and hold quality grip in mud. The overall handling and performance is good. An excellent all terrain choice. My Triton doesn’t slide on roundabouts in the rain anymore, stopping distance has improved and they improve the look of the 4x4 massively. Worth the money.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bridgestone Tyres.

DisappointedByLTZZeons

DisappointedByLTZZeonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 a solid all round tyre

Purchased in August 2012 for $435.00.

Jacko

JackoPerth, WA

Excellent tyres

Provides grippy traction that reminds me sticky skateboard tyres. As far as I have experienced they operate smoothly and safe both on dry and wet tarmac conditions yet not used for off-roading. I used to cruise with coopers but these are better

Purchased in May 2021.

Wayne

WayneBrisbane

Dangerous in the wet

These tyres are just s..tful in the wet. Did not have them on long before I found I was getting little to no traction turning at traffic lights and just in general. I had to travel about 20km/h around 90 degree turns in the wet and not under power or the back of my ute would start to break traction. Ok in the dry and on the beach. I am only reaching about 50 percent wear and they are coming off. I don't like the wet weather lack of handling on these things.

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco.

george M.

george M.

Long lasting

These set have lasted 130k km and are are considered the best tyres I’ve ever put onto my vehicle. They handle well in all weather conditions and terrain. They’re up there with the most durable tyres I’ve ever used.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

No good in the wet !

These are becoming very dangerous as they wear down. A simple slow speed at a round a bout is causing the front wheels to under steer. Zero traction what so ever in the wet, even at very slow speeds. Drives ok in the dry and solid off road. Bit noisy but expected. The wet weather on a 50% tread is worrying...

Purchased in September 2020.

pollockpg

pollockpgRichmond-Tweed, NSW

very dangerous in the wet very disappointing

these tyres are just over 2 years old have done 45000 klm and for the last year have let go whilst turning corners in the wet , I spoke to Bridgestone and they told me there had been no negative reports but I can speak from experience these AT Dueler tyres are just dangerous.
I am now 74 years old and although these tyres are nor worn out as they just passed rego in NSW I am replacing them with Cooper AT3LT
All-Terrain

Purchased in February 2018 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for $1,020.00.

Desert dueler AT 697

Had these on my prado, done 70000km on them all city driving lol before having to replace them. Will buy them again. Great tyres. Not sure of off-road performance but can imagine they would go ok.

LT construction Bargain price, Puncture free, use them & abuse them

LT construction. Fitted to a Hilux Driven mainly on unsealed roads through out Central & Western Australia, had a buy 3 get 1 free deal, bought 6 with a company discount worked out $200 a tyre. Got around 40,000 kms out of the rears. Never rotated, run at lower pressures on rough roads, tyres close to fully loaded, always abused. Never had a puncture.
Lower Road noise then some other all terrains.
Some decent war wounds but LT hold up.
I think LT construction is what makes it shine.
Owe me nothing fingers crossed another sale comes up.

Purchased in August 2017 at Bridgestone Select for $200.00.

Worn out at 30,000km

30,000km and worn out, so not wearing any better than 2wd road tyres under the same conditions. Have been good for punctures on gravel roads. Ok for noise but seriously, they should handle at least 40,000km.

Purchased in November 2019.

Devonstone

Devonstone

Best all round AT Tyre, good value for money

Purchased in September 2019 at Costco QLD, North Lakes for $290.00.

Really good all terrain when it's not wet.

Purchased in July 2018.

Would never buy these again

had these on my 2016 pajero when bought my car thought we would replace them with the same tyres worst decision we made, worst milage for tyres not even 20,000 kms and completely worn and are dangerous in wet conditions, i live rural and travel gravel roads and they have terrible traction would never buy them again are now replacing with a better quality tyre!

Purchased in June 2019.