Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

exceptional tyre

Purchased in February 2015.

Tyre Mileage51,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN 3.6R
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI
Richard A

Richard ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor mileage, disappointing standard fitment to my new Subaru Forester.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$900.00.

Tyre Mileage24,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Forester
Tyre Pressure Used37 PSI
GaryG

GaryGLaunceston, TAS

68000 on factory fitted Subaru O/B

Rated 100V for a bigger load. Handling 7/10, Wetgrip 8/10, Comfort 8/10, Durability 8/10 still have more than a mm above tell-tale, Fuel 8/10 averaging 7.4L/100km. Fairly quiet on most surface types. They will cost $279 to replace so I am opting for Alenza A001 which are on special at $255 this month.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

BRIDGESTONE Dueler HP Sport 225/60R18 100V

Purchased in November 2015.

Tyre Mileage97,621 km
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Zed37

Zed37South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Tyre

Perform well in dry, turn in better than Pirelli Scorpion Verde (on a Range Rover Evoque) and quieter. Yet to test full wet weather performance - scorpion verde's aqua planned at highway speeds so hopefully much better. Longevity - who knows - but performance and safety is higher priority for me. So far, highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Tyresales.com.au for A$221.00.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km

Car2015 Subaru Outbback 2.5 Premium
xtnath

xtnathFar North Queensland, QLD

Very Good Tyre

I put these tyres on my Nissan Qashqai. I have done about 43,000km and it looks as though they need replacing now. Wear has been even. Grip has been good in both wet and dry. Handling and performance has been top. Would recommend these tyres as a good all rounder. They have been better than I expected,

Car2015 Nissan Qashqai TL
Brian

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Excellent ride and handling.

I have a 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5. The handling and ride is superb in the Outback and the tyres are perfectly matched, it seems - cornering and braking is great, compared to the Yokahamas Subaru used to fit. I have 25,000 km up and I would say about 15,000 km left. To those who are getting poor wear on an Outback - rotate your tyres and keep your pressure up in the high 30s.

CarSubaru Outback 2.5 2016
CM

CMSydney

OE on the 2018 Subaru XV 2.0iS

I just recently purchased a new 2018 Subaru Xv 2.0i.S
These tyres are fitted as OE on the S series with 18 inch wheels.Not sure if these tyres on the other grade Subaru Xv models ?
Cannot comment on the Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport yet regarding durability too early. However the tyres are very quiet and easy steering. I will give them 5 stars to start because I am so happy with my XV all round !

Car2018 SUBARU XV 2.0IS

Doug T

Doug TMelbourne

90,000 km is valid

I have a 2010 Murano ST just done 90,000 km with the original Dueler tyres which are now showing wear so I will be replacing with the same Bridgestone Dueler tyres. OK I am a senior, careful driver doing short trips on city roads. I also rotate the wheels with the spare every 15,000 km and keep inflated to 36 psi. So I was shocked to read other reports advising badly worn tyres at 20000 km and don’t understand how that can be unless there was a faulty batch of tyres

CarNissan Murano ST 2010
edmundwcy

edmundwcySydney, NSW

The tyres wearing fast

I bought a new 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R with the standard Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport 225/60R18 100V require replacing after 18,000 kms. The wear is mainly present on the outside of the tyres. The car has been regularly serviced and has had a wheel alignment. mainly light suburban driving. I don't want to replace the same tyres anymore. please someone recommend one to me. thanks

Carnew 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Fast wearing

After light, mainly suburban, driving in a 2015 Subaru Outback (bought new) the standard Bridgestone Duelers 225/60R18 100V require replacing after 20,000 kms. The wear is mainly present on the outside of the tyres. The car has been regularly serviced and has had a wheel alignment. Other than being fast wearing they have performed well and road noise was acceptable.

Car2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Manny P

Manny PCairns

A top performing all rounder

These new tyres really made a significant improvement to our vehicles handling, especially in wet weather which is a real confidence booster when transporting our family around tropical North Queensland in the wet season.

A Really well designed all rounder tyre which doesn't seem to wear away easily at all.

CarMitsubishi ASX 2014
Joerg

JoergSydney

Treadwear not acceptable

I bought these tyres from a Bridgestone dealer and had them fitted and balanced. After less than 15,000km, the rear tyres were badly, yet evenly, worn. I took the car back to Bridgestone who were not interested and just blamed my car despite the fact that every tyre I had on the car always lasted around 50,000km. And I have had 4 different brands so far. So I replaced them with a set of Kumo's and now, after more than 10,000km, I can see hardly any wear on them. Disappointed with Bridgestone and these tyres. My car is not to blame...

CarBMW X5 2001

disappointed on wear rate

fitted 4 brand new 235/60 r 18 on Ford Territory w/d diesel a year ago, easy driving , little off road on gravel, 2 wheel alignments and constant correct pressure. did tyre rotation at 15 k , but Tyres simply do not last , max 25 K . Other Characteristics of the tyre are good, but will definitely not buy again , there may also be hidden issues in the fords 4w/d system

CarFord Territory Diesel 4WD 2012

lefti

leftiperth

not very happy

I bought 4 of these tyres brand new for my x5. After about 12 months eggs shaped bubbles began forming on my rear right wall, its now got 2 huge bubbles that look like they are going to explode. I called bridgestone and they told me that it was probably caused by speed bump, so if you ever go over speed bumps, these may not be the tyre for you.
ill update when they explode.

April 6th 2017 Update: Steel Genesi Cooktops & Built-in Hobs

Ill put some photos up when they explode, if I survive the crash!
I also have been avoiding speed bumps and parking my car on the road as there is a small bump to get onto my driveway, I really don't want to have to replace all four of my Tyres,if I did, id definitely get the Pirrelis this time

Carx5 e70 bmw

GeoRodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than Dunlop

I have a BMW X6 and i was looking for non run flats, however after hunting around I put these tyres onto the car. So far im impressed, better than the Dunlop sport max, less road noise and a softer ride.. Run flat tyres are kidney killers normally and very hard on the ride.. While these are not a comfy chair they are a good mix of sport and comfort.. no wet weather yet, but in the dry they are running well and grip is good.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Car ModelBMW X6 E71
GeoRod

Still happy .. i will see how they wear but so far so good !

GeoRod

They are wearing well, great grip and a very nice ride

Cliff L

Cliff L

Have done a good job - need to replace them after 50000km

Car2015 Subaru Outback 2.0D Premium with 225mm 60 R18 Brigestone dueler H/P sports
Shenanigans

ShenanigansBrisbane

Fine for the price, but wish they were a bit quieter

Car2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Low kilometres - Very Odd

We purchased a Murano in 2011 ( Ti Z51) with Dueler H/P Sport. Mainly drive on suburban roads. We average 1,200 kms/mth conservative driving. They lasted only 24,628kms. Very low compared to what I am reading from others here. They were a bit noisy and fuel consumption seemed OK. I have since purchased different tyres based on advice from tyre retailer - and they have lasted 50,000kms which is a more respectable number. I don't understand how anyone can get 120,000kms with an SUV - unless they are driving on silk roads!!!

CarNissan Murano Ti Z51