Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (21)

Bridgestone Burpengary destroyed new tire and doesn't accept responsibility

Store LocationBurpengary
Sophie

Sophie

$169 sales service voucher

Bought a voucher offering service plus additionals. Sales rep told me that I only had to pay for the oil. Took it in and got a phone call charging me an additional $179 plus extra charges for repairs (which is understandable) the sales rep pretty much conned me into thinking it was free.

Store LocationRobina
Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheel rims damaged

A few weeks ago I had my tyres changed at Bridgestone Select Oakleigh (1B ferntree gully road). I was dealt with by David Maneckshana (the manager I think). He was so rude, not a hello, thank you or a smile. Very brash. When I got the car home the rims were chipped/scraped. When I complained he said he was not responsible, even though I had perfect pictures of the rim before taking it there. Beware of this place.

Store LocationOakleigh
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Martin K

Martin KMelbourne

Coburg- VIC

Found the crew at Coburg branch to be a wealth of knowledge on my car that is 15yo. After a comprehensive inspection I was a full report and knew that I was in the right hands. These guys are honest and reliable. Had the car completed a day earlier as well and it drives like its straight of the production line. Highly recommended.

Store LocationCOBURG
One_and_only_me

One_and_only_meQueensland

The guys at Helensvale are great Nick and Tony are easy to talk to and seem to be honest. I have been taking my car there from years and will continue as they are priced well and find ways to ensure you can afford the service provided.

Store LocationHelensvale
Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

No happy about door knocking

Just had a sweet lady come to my door on the Gold Coast . Trying to sell me a $169 package . It’s the first week of school and still recovering from holidays and Christmas. When I told the lady I just don’t have a spare $169 right now she said well are you sure can’t you just put it on the credit card or something? . Umm no , that’s not an option at the moment . I just feel like crap about it realy . Don’t knock on my door and make me feel crap about being broke right now . If I want your service I’ll knock on your door . Just rude Bridgestone . And from reading these reviews I’m glad I couldn’t afford it , sounds like a scam .

Porcino

PorcinoAU

Poor service and potential damage

Both new tyres at Bridgestone Mascot , followed regular check with them to make sure the alignment was good and all he rest. Less than one year after checked the car for the registration and my tyres were all consumed in particular parts , new tyres needed! I could not believe thus after all the checks Bridgestone did...discovered a very bad alignment had caused the damage. Save your money, at the place you will find incompetent and very young people , no customer care.

Store LocationMascot

Terrible Service

Terrible service terrible time management. blaming customers for turning up as an excuse for running late is ridiculous. I'm supposed to have a tyre rotation same damaged rim in same spot since tyres were put on. Never been rotated

Store LocationNoosaville, Qld
Paul

PaulPerth

Wheel alignment

I had new tyres fitted and wheel alignment. The front tyres wear on the inside had another wheel alignment and the tyres are wearing on the inside again. So I will not buy tyres or wheel alignment from them again.

Store LocationBridgestone Select Baldivis

Mumma

MummaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bridgestone aberfoyle park

Nothing but good words to say about the guys at the aberfoyle park store. Friendly and helpful with all our mechanical needs. Jordan the mechanic is knowlegable and really knows his stuff. Nothing is too much trouble for him and he has bust his gut for us on occassions when we've needed our vehicles back promptly. All in all we are beyond impressed with the service we receive from these guys at an affordable price. Thanks heaps aberfoyle park crew. Highly recommended! Deb

Store LocationAberfoyle park
Steveo

SteveoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service beyond a joke

Booked in for wheel align at 830. Vehicle went on at 920.
Charged me $10 extra to adjust a part that is not on my vehicle.
Vehicle pulled to the left and I had to stop on the hiway to shut the
bonnet they left open. Poor Service

Store LocationBridgestone,Nerang

Can I put minus stars

2 different locations, 2 wheels hanging on by 3 loose wheel nuts after 3 studs sheared. Can bolts left loose meaning the wheel moved randomly and the car was dangerous. No apology, they pretended to fix it and no reply from head office. We used to love them but my whole wheel nearly came off on the freeway. And it was the second time... Please get your alignment and balance elsewhere. An independent company confirmed how badly they had messed it up and fixed it. So disappointed

SPI

SPISydney, NSW

They are completely incompetent

They are completely incompetent you will regret going there 100% also they put the wrong tyres on the car and after you drive the car and take it back they won't give you a refund all the tyres are faulty now on the car its in a bad way now I have to go to another tyre place to get them removed and pay them as well I lost $1400 all up from this

Store Locationmascot
john h.

john h.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty tyre no help

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

The guys at B/Select north lakes done well again. Sportmax tyres on my AMG. Very happy with Scott and Scott. Car drives great. Good sticky Sport Max tyres. very happy to use these guys again next time

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price quote change with no notification

Rang and got qoute. Dropped car off and same qoute. Picked car up and additional price as they said tyres they qouted us on were illegal for vehicle. No phone call to explain or get our ok to proceed. Not happy. Will never go back.

Store LocationRedbank plains
themonkey

themonkeySydney, NSW

Expensive repair not needed

Previous services were more costly than first quoted example $230 plus another 100 unexpected. Then had tyres replaced and wheel covers fell off within a week -not Bridgestones fault as the covers were old. Months later i reported my car a diesel had some bursts of smoke and took it in for a checkup they assessed that it was a very serious problem with valve stem seals piston rings and engine need a head rebuild etc the cost from $1200-1700. The bridgestone "specialist guy" could hear a problem that the diagnostics tool did not pickup- cleaver lies. Took it to another workshop and they told me it was nothing serious but may need a DP filter clean if it reoccurs.

Store LocationHurstville
Noddy

NoddyKimberley, WA

Don’t go to Bridgestone tires or Davey tires in kununurra

Bridgestone tyres Kununurra .....also so known as Davey tires......don’t go there absolutely rip offs and totally intimidating. Rude and poor service... while waiting two hours I saw a lot of disgruntled people being lied to and let down......the guys working there did not give a toss that they had forgot to order parts for people....like it or lump it attitude.....
..much better options else where in Kununurra any where would be better than this dive

David HunterSydney, NSW

As I have read in previous reviews dishonest and have no idea. Was over charged! Was given and charged for a car safety certificate $41.00 that said failed. Also charged $311 for a $165 service. Oh reason for failed safety certificate was brake lights not working but Bridgestone select did not have replacement globes and bald tyres that I purchased 18 months ago. This is know in the industry as padding the Bill!

Store LocationBrigestone Select Hurstville NSW
David Hunter

He could not be more right.

David Hunter

Spoke to regional manager NSW oh boy what an jammy job he has sits around and does nothing. Must be a relative of the boss

Johno

Johno

Dishonest or just have no idea about tyres

i have been to 2 Bridgestone Select shops (for my 2 cars) and both times, they were very dishonest which resulted in maximum tyre wear (massive wear within 20k km even though most are interstate drive). i now go to JAX and that's the best move i've done.

Store LocationMitcham