Bridgestone Select

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Tyres with a wobble

Bought 4 new tyres and when the speed reached 80 kph the car experienced a very noticeable vibration. Took back to BS who checked wheel balance...all OK but still refused to believe me so I took the mechanic for a drive who confirmed the vibration. Referred to HO who booked me in to a BS site in Rocklea and spent 3 hrs while they investigated. Told me tyres were ok so it was my imagination. Vibration still remained. They have spent more than the tyres are worth to prove they are right. What a joke! this has dragged out over 18 months with my emails not being answered.
Have reverted to the original Continential Tyres and guess what....NO vibration.
All I can say the BS is not Bridgestone but crap. Never again.

Store LocationAlbion
Dino

DinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices are high for service as compared to other Bridgestone store

I did my car tyre alignment from BROWNS Plain store they charge me $75 and when I check with other store they were charging $55 for all 4 tyre so I ask the store manager why there is so much price difference he said because everything is costly as they have already started the wheel alignment I cannot stop them.
Service is good but in terms of price you cannot trust them as I am there regular customer but still after this experience is difficult to trust them.

Store LocationBridgestone Browns Plains
dave

daveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

crap tyres

Purchased a new set of the top of the range Bridgestone tyres from the somerton store, was told they would be a good tyre

Tyers only lasted 12,000 ks, was clearly a rapid wear issue, the manager told me the tyres were a luxury tyre not a long lasting tyre

refused to replace the tyre

would strongly recommend using another tyre

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops