Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select (page 2 of 5)

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price quote change with no notification

Rang and got qoute. Dropped car off and same qoute. Picked car up and additional price as they said tyres they qouted us on were illegal for vehicle. No phone call to explain or get our ok to proceed. Not happy. Will never go back.

Store LocationRedbank plains
themonkey

themonkeySydney, NSW

Expensive repair not needed

Previous services were more costly than first quoted example $230 plus another 100 unexpected. Then had tyres replaced and wheel covers fell off within a week -not Bridgestones fault as the covers were old. Months later i reported my car a diesel had some bursts of smoke and took it in for a checkup they assessed that it was a very serious problem with valve stem seals piston rings and engine need a head rebuild etc the cost from $1200-1700. The bridgestone "specialist guy" could hear a problem that the diagnostics tool did not pickup- cleaver lies. Took it to another workshop and they told me it was nothing serious but may need a DP filter clean if it reoccurs.

Store LocationHurstville
Noddy

NoddyKimberley, WA

Don’t go to Bridgestone tires or Davey tires in kununurra

Bridgestone tyres Kununurra .....also so known as Davey tires......don’t go there absolutely rip offs and totally intimidating. Rude and poor service... while waiting two hours I saw a lot of disgruntled people being lied to and let down......the guys working there did not give a toss that they had forgot to order parts for people....like it or lump it attitude.....
..much better options else where in Kununurra any where would be better than this dive

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

David HunterSydney, NSW

As I have read in previous reviews dishonest and have no idea. Was over charged! Was given and charged for a car safety certificate $41.00 that said failed. Also charged $311 for a $165 service. Oh reason for failed safety certificate was brake lights not working but Bridgestone select did not have replacement globes and bald tyres that I purchased 18 months ago. This is know in the industry as padding the Bill!

Store LocationBrigestone Select Hurstville NSW
David Hunter

He could not be more right.

David Hunter

Spoke to regional manager NSW oh boy what an jammy job he has sits around and does nothing. Must be a relative of the boss

Johno

Johno

Dishonest or just have no idea about tyres

i have been to 2 Bridgestone Select shops (for my 2 cars) and both times, they were very dishonest which resulted in maximum tyre wear (massive wear within 20k km even though most are interstate drive). i now go to JAX and that's the best move i've done.

Store LocationMitcham
dave

daveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

crap tyres

Purchased a new set of the top of the range Bridgestone tyres from the somerton store, was told they would be a good tyre

Tyers only lasted 12,000 ks, was clearly a rapid wear issue, the manager told me the tyres were a luxury tyre not a long lasting tyre

refused to replace the tyre

would strongly recommend using another tyre

A friendly and efficient experience all around.

Online quote on a couple of products was quickly done and car booked in. Great price, service and cheerful staff from Wooloongabba branch for 4 new tyres and wheel alignment. Just a friendly and efficient experience all around.

Compliment

I recently had some work done on my car at REDBANK PLAINS. Very happy with the final outcome and found ALL staff to be a happy bunch! No problem for them to answer my queries and explain what was done to get my car roadworthy again. So a BIG 'THANKYOU' to Bridgestone Redbank Plains. Shall be going there again and recommending this particular branch to my friends.

Very Questionable

Franco

FrancoBLACKTOWN

CONFUSED DEALER RUNS OWN SHOW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I actually used to love Bridgestone, good service and price. In the last year its been nothing but disappointment, Worst customer service and horrible manners on the phone. After an issue with the spare tyre which I didn't blame them for, just wanted to know how it would happen. I was told a note was put on my file for future services as a gesture of good faith. Rang today and was spoken to appalling and was brushed off when asked about previous gesture of good faith and was told to go elsewhere. Well I think I will then thanks

Terrible!! Do not use!

They are rude and have terrible service. I took the car in for a slow leaking tyre and they forgot to fix it! Service is shocking and always late. Stay right away.

Jay

JayAU

What ever

labour free after paying 170! But payes for wven more labour. I dont get how that works. Never trust a door salesman ripoff

Garry K

Garry KHelensvale

Thief's and Liars

Fantastic and friendly service

Thank you to the Chirnside Park team!
You were able to look and repair my car urgently, and provide me with a car to keep my appointments for the day.
Extremely thankful!

Ty_

Ty_Syd

Bridgestone Select

alway grice great service and offer the best deals on the tyres I need.
I bought the Turanza T001 RFT and can happily say they are great!
will be back again! Thanks!!

Joe

JoePerth

Quick service

I purchased a set of turanza serenity plus during buy 3 get 4 Bridgestone's promotion at Bridgestone Morley. I originally asked for the quote of ep 150 online. They replied promptly on the next day and provided the option for serenity plus, which were in promotion as well and eligible for the 50k warranty with wheel alignment.

I love the fact that they informed you a better value option that is on promotion, which normally wouldn't be offered when someone bis after a specific product. Booking process was done easily online. The tyres were fitted quickly and professionally. The whole experience was good. Highly recommend Bridgestone Morley.

SandyG

SandyGSouth Brisbane

Terrific honest Tyre and mechanical workshop

After let downs by tyre shops and workshops I started taking my vehicles to the Wynnum store. I have found there quality of workmanship outstanding and the manager is nothing short of outstanding when sorting mechanical and tyre recommendations or issues. I have actually saved a fortune using these guy's and have found there repairs on vehicles to be top quality. The staff are always helpful regardless of how busy they are.

Marty LSydney

Did Not Honour Safe Drive Scheme for Damaged Tyre

Purchased 4 new tyres from Bridgestone Select Mt Druitt 6/12/2016 One failed on or about 23/2/17 took vehicle back next day and was advised by Joanne that I had tp purchase a new rear left tyre for $379. Tyre had done less than 4000 kms. Bridgestone have customer assurance and warranty schemes in place that I was not advised by the store to cover such failure when the tread is no more than 10% worn located online https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/safe-drivewhich covers irreparable punctures and other damage to tyres.

May

MayPerth

Dont rely on them for break's problem. Causes more problems