Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jay

JayAU

What ever

labour free after paying 170! But payes for wven more labour. I dont get how that works. Never trust a door salesman ripoff

Garry K

Garry KHelensvale

Thief's and Liars

Fantastic and friendly service

Thank you to the Chirnside Park team!
You were able to look and repair my car urgently, and provide me with a car to keep my appointments for the day.
Extremely thankful!

Ty_

Ty_Syd

Bridgestone Select

alway grice great service and offer the best deals on the tyres I need.
I bought the Turanza T001 RFT and can happily say they are great!
will be back again! Thanks!!

Joe

JoePerth

Quick service

I purchased a set of turanza serenity plus during buy 3 get 4 Bridgestone's promotion at Bridgestone Morley. I originally asked for the quote of ep 150 online. They replied promptly on the next day and provided the option for serenity plus, which were in promotion as well and eligible for the 50k warranty with wheel alignment.

I love the fact that they informed you a better value option that is on promotion, which normally wouldn't be offered when someone bis after a specific product. Booking process was done easily online. The tyres were fitted quickly and professionally. The whole experience was good. Highly recommend Bridgestone Morley.

SandyG

SandyGSouth Brisbane

Terrific honest Tyre and mechanical workshop

After let downs by tyre shops and workshops I started taking my vehicles to the Wynnum store. I have found there quality of workmanship outstanding and the manager is nothing short of outstanding when sorting mechanical and tyre recommendations or issues. I have actually saved a fortune using these guy's and have found there repairs on vehicles to be top quality. The staff are always helpful regardless of how busy they are.

Marty LSydney

Did Not Honour Safe Drive Scheme for Damaged Tyre

Purchased 4 new tyres from Bridgestone Select Mt Druitt 6/12/2016 One failed on or about 23/2/17 took vehicle back next day and was advised by Joanne that I had tp purchase a new rear left tyre for $379. Tyre had done less than 4000 kms. Bridgestone have customer assurance and warranty schemes in place that I was not advised by the store to cover such failure when the tread is no more than 10% worn located online https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/safe-drivewhich covers irreparable punctures and other damage to tyres.

May

MayPerth

Dont rely on them for break's problem. Causes more problems

Eddie

EddieSydney

Shoddy tyre replacement job.

I waited one and a half hours to have 4 new tyres fitted and wheel alignment at Bridgestone select at Brookvale Sydney NSW. Alloy mag wheels were clean when I took the vehicle in and filthy after the new tyres were fitted. My metal VW valve caps got replaced with the common black plastic ones (got the metal ones returned after a couple of days) also front and rear offside mag wheels had scrapes, either from tools to remove/fit tyres or hitting a curb when taken for a test drive. Good price for tyres. Very poor service. Don't think I'll be using them again.

Rick

RickSydney, nsw

Bridgestone Select Edmonton

Bridgestone Select in Edmonton has outstanding customer service and are extremely honest and fair in their prices. These wonderful people offer a full range of mechanical services and I have had my car serviced multiple time and will keep coming back, it is so nice to be able to drop off an automobile and not worry about being taken advantage of. Please do yourself a favor and take your vehicle here, I promise you you wont regret it!!!

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Bridgestone Butler WA - fantastic service

Called Bridgestone to enquire about the price of 4 tyres on my car. Their 4 for the price of 3 deal meant they beat all competitors by a country mile.
To top it off, they could do it the very next day.
They were helpful and friendly when I dropped the car in, and did the job in the time it took the kids and I to wander up to maccas for a coffee.
Support the local guy, it’s definitely worth it.

Alan F.

Alan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bridgestone Oaklands Park SA ... Excellent Service

Just had my Chrysler 300C serviced. Work completed on time at the quoted price. Easy guys to deal with...answered my enquiries...gave me confidence that the work would be carried out to manufacturers specifications.

Very happy

Fantastic service from the team at Bridgestone Select Baldivis. Had problems with my car and they always accommodate .. very honest and straight forward, no crap
Excellent customer service , a special shout out to the lady Bronwyn in Sales counter, very professional, friendly and very dedicated to please customers, really goes beyond as do the entire team .
Would recommend strongly, will only ever go to these guys.

lucky4some

lucky4some

Fantastic service - exceeded expectations. Well done Bridgestone Select Bundall!

Excellent experience will done Bridgestone Direct Rowville.

From the time I called their Rowville store, to them emailing there quote, to booking my ford territory in for new tyres, the whole experience was excellent, they drove me home while they fitted my new tyres, picking me up at home to go pick up my car, they were very professional, friendly and informative, I would recommend them to anyone . The price was very competitive. Congratulations Debbie and your team, I will be recommending you guys to my friends, simply flawless in every way.

Bridgestone Robina: Fast, efficient and polite

Went to the Robina store to get rear brakes and discs fixed along with a new bulb in the headlight in my Mercedes. Can't fault the service. Myles on the desk is very friendly. I called up and he gave me a very reasonable quote. They got me in straight away and had my car back in no time. Would highly recommend. Bec.

Careless and won't accept responsibility for damage

Very disappointed with Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate. I booked in a strip and fit for a new set of unmarked alloys in May 2017. They parked my car in the car park afterwards and I didn't notice until I got home that they had taken a large chip out of one of them. They have not returned my phone calls or messages so it looks like I'm stuck with it. An expensive and very poor experience overall.

Katharyn

KatharynWollongong

Bridgestone Tyres Wollongong: Brilliant Customer Service

Rude and Unprofessional.

After getting the wheel alignment done and tyres balanced, I noticed a week or so later that one of the wheel nuts was missing from one of the wheels.
When I went in to tell them, the guy sarcastically said he would go through the CCTV cameras and that all the nuts are torqued up. He told me to go next door to supercheap auto and buy a nut for $5 then walked off.
A bit of an inconvenience, having to buy a pack of 4 wheel nuts for $10, considering they were at fault. I won't be doing business with Bridgestone select in Baldivis again.

Wayne