Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rude and Unprofessional.

After getting the wheel alignment done and tyres balanced, I noticed a week or so later that one of the wheel nuts was missing from one of the wheels.
When I went in to tell them, the guy sarcastically said he would go through the CCTV cameras and that all the nuts are torqued up. He told me to go next door to supercheap auto and buy a nut for $5 then walked off.
A bit of an inconvenience, having to buy a pack of 4 wheel nuts for $10, considering they were at fault. I won't be doing business with Bridgestone select in Baldivis again.

Wayne

Wayne

Ignorance at its finest

Not happy!

I bought four new tyres 8 months ago at Philip Bridgestone 8,000km later two are bald and needed replacing. Wheel alignment was way out. I don't think they even did it. Many conversations with Bridgestone petered out when they didn't finally ring me back. The hint was that I had hit a pot hole. Not exactly customer service. Won't be a return customer.

Damaged my car by jacking from wrong point

A complete scam is being run by Bridgestone.

I bought a $195 brochure with the same spiel a lot of other people here have reported... "Hi, we're trying to get more people to our local store". This brochure entitles you to all these things (listed on the brochure) free of charge - you only pay for parts and oil... I don't have the energy to report the whole thing, but after the most expensive "minor service" I've ever had, I will not EVER be returning to Bridgestone and have told everyone I know about this giant scam they are operating... Clearly it's Australia wide as evidenced by some of the previous reviews here.
I also took my receipt to 3 other yards and showed them the 'deal' I got. All 3 told me they were, "Sorry".

Alanah

AlanahPerth

Smooth Driving, mission accomplished!!

Experienced great service from the team at Bridgestone Select in Cannington WA. Store hasn't been open long however the service was well tuned. My Mercedes's was a recent purchase and their advice and products matched my expectation and immediate needs. I was really pleased with Steve and the Crew at Bridgestone and enjoyed the freshly brewed coffee on arrival. Can definitely recommend them.

Cheryl A

Cheryl AQueensland, 4216

Bridgestone Select Harbour Town, Gold Coast

Silver mx5

Silver mx5Rowville

Rowville Bridgestone Select - Excellent.

Tried to over-charge me by $3,500!

Mitch

MitchCasino

Excellent service - highly commendable

Lifetime wheel alignment on tyres not being honoured at other stores.

Bought a lifetime tyre rotation and wheel alignment from a dealership in suburban Sydney with confirmation that it could be used at any Bridgestone store. Moved interstate, and as soon as we booked the car in for rotation and alignment at new outlets (tried 2), got full resistance both times and lifetime of tyres rotation and alignment not honoured or accepted at these other Bridgestone dealerships, including a Bridgestone Select.

Jason

JasonIpswich, QLD

Excellent Service at Bridgestone Select @ Springfield, QLD 4300

Couldn't be more pleased with service from B Select Springfield. I took my Hyundai Getz to them to have repairs, oil changes and inspection. They are very friendly and helpful explaining what needs doing and that the repairs can be done at a later date which I thought so too instead of spending all in one go.

Excellent service that they worked on my car, I would use them again for services when other mechanic workshop can be lazy and charges more. I'm recommending the Springfield B Select

Great service and great value

Always great service, always friendly. I always purchase my tyres there and always a great price.
They care about the clients.

Hate Popcherry

Hate Popcherry

Total fraud- WA Kingsway Bridgestone

wonderful service from B Select Northlakes

Couldn't be more pleased with service from B Select Northlakes. I took my ford ute to them to have repairs done to steering, they kindly dropped me home so I didn't have to wait around. Got a call a little while later to say that the problem had been fixed and didn't need new parts as expected. They saved me about $600. I have had further servicing done to my car again with excellent service. Special thanks to Scott at front desk.

Bridgestone Fountain Gate - excellent

Found them to be professional and helpful.
Explained everything to me clearly before they performed the service on the car. Helpful and informative.

Went back last weekend for tyres and they were awesome! In and out in just 2 hours! Boom!

Will go back for sure.

Ollie Peters

Ollie Peters

Bridgestone Select Edwardstown are the best

Complete rip off

-Normal service, air filter, oil change blah blah..fix one punctured tyre - $385 (no new tyre in the end)
-they said without voucher would be $560+
-pay for door salesman voucher $160 (use up more than half the criteria in one service).

Verdict: complete rip off! in the end i paid 160+385 = $540

Bad! Bad! Bad!

Took my car for new tyres and wheel alighnment. $680 later the car vibrates throuht the steering column at or near 100KPH. Took the car back 4 times no resolution. The manager took the car for a spin and came back saying that he detected a "slight' Vibration at 80kph. Crap!

Will never go there again.

Cat❤

Cat❤South East Queensland, QLD

Bridgestone at SANDGATE QLD....Wouldnt take a push bike near them!