Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select (page 3 of 5)

2.9

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Bridgestone Butler WA - fantastic service

Called Bridgestone to enquire about the price of 4 tyres on my car. Their 4 for the price of 3 deal meant they beat all competitors by a country mile.
To top it off, they could do it the very next day.
They were helpful and friendly when I dropped the car in, and did the job in the time it took the kids and I to wander up to maccas for a coffee.
Support the local guy, it’s definitely worth it.

Alan F.

Alan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bridgestone Oaklands Park SA ... Excellent Service

Just had my Chrysler 300C serviced. Work completed on time at the quoted price. Easy guys to deal with...answered my enquiries...gave me confidence that the work would be carried out to manufacturers specifications.

Very happy

Fantastic service from the team at Bridgestone Select Baldivis. Had problems with my car and they always accommodate .. very honest and straight forward, no crap
Excellent customer service , a special shout out to the lady Bronwyn in Sales counter, very professional, friendly and very dedicated to please customers, really goes beyond as do the entire team .
Would recommend strongly, will only ever go to these guys.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

lucky4some

lucky4some

Fantastic service - exceeded expectations. Well done Bridgestone Select Bundall!

Excellent experience will done Bridgestone Direct Rowville.

From the time I called their Rowville store, to them emailing there quote, to booking my ford territory in for new tyres, the whole experience was excellent, they drove me home while they fitted my new tyres, picking me up at home to go pick up my car, they were very professional, friendly and informative, I would recommend them to anyone . The price was very competitive. Congratulations Debbie and your team, I will be recommending you guys to my friends, simply flawless in every way.

Bridgestone Robina: Fast, efficient and polite

Went to the Robina store to get rear brakes and discs fixed along with a new bulb in the headlight in my Mercedes. Can't fault the service. Myles on the desk is very friendly. I called up and he gave me a very reasonable quote. They got me in straight away and had my car back in no time. Would highly recommend. Bec.

Careless and won't accept responsibility for damage

Very disappointed with Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate. I booked in a strip and fit for a new set of unmarked alloys in May 2017. They parked my car in the car park afterwards and I didn't notice until I got home that they had taken a large chip out of one of them. They have not returned my phone calls or messages so it looks like I'm stuck with it. An expensive and very poor experience overall.

Katharyn

KatharynIllawarra, NSW

Bridgestone Tyres Wollongong: Brilliant Customer Service

Rude and Unprofessional.

After getting the wheel alignment done and tyres balanced, I noticed a week or so later that one of the wheel nuts was missing from one of the wheels.
When I went in to tell them, the guy sarcastically said he would go through the CCTV cameras and that all the nuts are torqued up. He told me to go next door to supercheap auto and buy a nut for $5 then walked off.
A bit of an inconvenience, having to buy a pack of 4 wheel nuts for $10, considering they were at fault. I won't be doing business with Bridgestone select in Baldivis again.

Wayne

Wayne

Ignorance at its finest

Not happy!

I bought four new tyres 8 months ago at Philip Bridgestone 8,000km later two are bald and needed replacing. Wheel alignment was way out. I don't think they even did it. Many conversations with Bridgestone petered out when they didn't finally ring me back. The hint was that I had hit a pot hole. Not exactly customer service. Won't be a return customer.

Damaged my car by jacking from wrong point

A complete scam is being run by Bridgestone.

I bought a $195 brochure with the same spiel a lot of other people here have reported... "Hi, we're trying to get more people to our local store". This brochure entitles you to all these things (listed on the brochure) free of charge - you only pay for parts and oil... I don't have the energy to report the whole thing, but after the most expensive "minor service" I've ever had, I will not EVER be returning to Bridgestone and have told everyone I know about this giant scam they are operating... Clearly it's Australia wide as evidenced by some of the previous reviews here.
I also took my receipt to 3 other yards and showed them the 'deal' I got. All 3 told me they were, "Sorry".

Alanah

AlanahPerth

Smooth Driving, mission accomplished!!

Experienced great service from the team at Bridgestone Select in Cannington WA. Store hasn't been open long however the service was well tuned. My Mercedes's was a recent purchase and their advice and products matched my expectation and immediate needs. I was really pleased with Steve and the Crew at Bridgestone and enjoyed the freshly brewed coffee on arrival. Can definitely recommend them.

Cheryl A

Cheryl AQueensland, 4216

Bridgestone Select Harbour Town, Gold Coast

Silver mx5

Silver mx5Rowville

Rowville Bridgestone Select - Excellent.

Tried to over-charge me by $3,500!

Mitch

MitchCasino

Excellent service - highly commendable

Lifetime wheel alignment on tyres not being honoured at other stores.

Bought a lifetime tyre rotation and wheel alignment from a dealership in suburban Sydney with confirmation that it could be used at any Bridgestone store. Moved interstate, and as soon as we booked the car in for rotation and alignment at new outlets (tried 2), got full resistance both times and lifetime of tyres rotation and alignment not honoured or accepted at these other Bridgestone dealerships, including a Bridgestone Select.

Jason

JasonIpswich, QLD

Excellent Service at Bridgestone Select @ Springfield, QLD 4300

Couldn't be more pleased with service from B Select Springfield. I took my Hyundai Getz to them to have repairs, oil changes and inspection. They are very friendly and helpful explaining what needs doing and that the repairs can be done at a later date which I thought so too instead of spending all in one go.

Excellent service that they worked on my car, I would use them again for services when other mechanic workshop can be lazy and charges more. I'm recommending the Springfield B Select