Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select (page 5 of 5)

2.8

Very Disappointing service local Sprinfgfield Store

ssx55

ssx55

Caused more problems - potential damage

Ajay

AjayVictoria

Excellent Service at Bridgestone select @ Oakleigh F/T gully rd.

Had 4 tyres replaced on my Mitsubishi Lancer this morning. Was very pleased with the service offered, Tony at the front desk was excellent, must say it was a pleasure dealing with him. They offered me a competitive price on the tyres and also found an issue with the front end and provided a reasonable quote for the repairs. The free coffee was a bonus! ; )

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

john.flynn.1217

john.flynn.1217Queensland, Australia

Free Wheel Alignment Means No Wheel Alignment at Bridgestone Select Albany Creek?

Just had 4 new tires fitted at your Albany Creek Qld branch.
The manager (Matt) was easy to deal with, gave me a good competitive price and critically, found a significant issue on the front wheel which he proceeded to fix immediately for no charge.

Great very happy

Great service from bridgesone derwent part all staff very helpful even got great coffee
If the ecopia r as good I will b estatic

RM

RMMelbourne

Car Service - Fault Diagnosis & Repair - Excellent

Tracey Allen

Tracey AllenSwansea Heads

Great service!

I had 2 tyres needing replacement. Although the tyres I wanted weren't in stock, Kyle had them in at 10:00am the next day (I was in there at 3:30pm!!) and called to let me know. 30 mins later, the tyres were on and good to go. Highly recommend these guys. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Good Service

I had four new tyres fitted plus a wheel alignment at Bridgestone Select, Belmont, today and the service and courtesy was excellent. The job was completed promptly while I waited in their clean office/showroom and the total price of $366.00 was cheaper than I had expected. The wheel alignment cost only $49.00. I was very pleased all round.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Daz

DazCanberra

Brigdestone Select Cost $40.00 to repair a simple Puncher

Bridgestone Select Cost $40.00 to repair a simple Puncher This is way too steep I will not be back there!
Realy it was a screw that went through the Tyre I watch him fix it in five minutes,never expected to be charged forty dollars I expected about a twenty five.

Bridgestone select Camperdown

Habidere

HabidereMELBOURNE

Bridgestone Select Beaconsfield

Had a set of RE050A fitted and a wheel alignment check done at the same time. I was quoted $80 for the alignment but only paid $59 as "they didn't need to adjust the rear." Not many people would do this, just charge the full amount. The car was ready well within the time given and the service was very good.
Speed of service and explanation of all charges on invoice.

Sebjz

SebjzCanberra

Stay away from Bridgestone Select Philip (Canberra)