Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select

Brand Manager for Bridgestone Select? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

chiaoutzu
chiaoutzuPerth, WA

swindled!!! AVOID AT ALL COST.

Brian Williamson
Brian WilliamsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

we have purchased tyres from Bridgestone Select for our 4 cars for years, NEVER AGAIN

Bridgestone Burpengary destroyed new tire and doesn't accept responsibility

Bundall Qld store did not live up to expectations-never use them again.

Previously purchased BSelect Maint. Plan for $169 offering free labour on several services/wheel alignment etc. Charged additional $215 for minor service (45000 km) for ASX ompared to Car dealer quote of $230 including Parts & labour. Figure that out! Don’t think that is the way to encourage repeat business.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheel rims damaged

A few weeks ago I had my tyres changed at Bridgestone Select Oakleigh (1B ferntree gully road). I was dealt with by David Maneckshana (the manager I think). He was so rude, not a hello, thank you or a smile. Very brash. When I got the car home the rims were chipped/scraped. When I complained he said he was not responsible, even though I had perfect pictures of the rim before taking it there. Beware of this place.

Joshua O.
Joshua O.Sydney, NSW

Never get any mechanical work done here!!! bridgestone select penrith

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

No happy about door knocking

Just had a sweet lady come to my door on the Gold Coast . Trying to sell me a $169 package . It’s the first week of school and still recovering from holidays and Christmas. When I told the lady I just don’t have a spare $169 right now she said well are you sure can’t you just put it on the credit card or something? . Umm no , that’s not an option at the moment . I just feel like crap about it realy . Don’t knock on my door and make me feel crap about being broke right now . If I want your service I’ll knock on your door . Just rude Bridgestone . And from reading these reviews I’m glad I couldn’t afford it , sounds like a scam .

Porcino
PorcinoAU

Poor service and potential damage

Both new tyres at Bridgestone Mascot , followed regular check with them to make sure the alignment was good and all he rest. Less than one year after checked the car for the registration and my tyres were all consumed in particular parts , new tyres needed! I could not believe thus after all the checks Bridgestone did...discovered a very bad alignment had caused the damage. Save your money, at the place you will find incompetent and very young people , no customer care.

Terrible Service

Terrible service terrible time management. blaming customers for turning up as an excuse for running late is ridiculous. I'm supposed to have a tyre rotation same damaged rim in same spot since tyres were put on. Never been rotated

Paul
PaulPerth

Wheel alignment

I had new tyres fitted and wheel alignment. The front tyres wear on the inside had another wheel alignment and the tyres are wearing on the inside again. So I will not buy tyres or wheel alignment from them again.

Store LocationBridgestone Select Baldivis
David L.
David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Tyres with a wobble

Bought 4 new tyres and when the speed reached 80 kph the car experienced a very noticeable vibration. Took back to BS who checked wheel balance...all OK but still refused to believe me so I took the mechanic for a drive who confirmed the vibration. Referred to HO who booked me in to a BS site in Rocklea and spent 3 hrs while they investigated. Told me tyres were ok so it was my imagination. Vibration still remained. They have spent more than the tyres are worth to prove they are right. What a joke! this has dragged out over 18 months with my emails not being answered.
Have reverted to the original Continential Tyres and guess what....NO vibration.
All I can say the BS is not Bridgestone but crap. Never again.

Steveo
SteveoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service beyond a joke

Booked in for wheel align at 830. Vehicle went on at 920.
Charged me $10 extra to adjust a part that is not on my vehicle.
Vehicle pulled to the left and I had to stop on the hiway to shut the
bonnet they left open. Poor Service

Can I put minus stars

2 different locations, 2 wheels hanging on by 3 loose wheel nuts after 3 studs sheared. Can bolts left loose meaning the wheel moved randomly and the car was dangerous. No apology, they pretended to fix it and no reply from head office. We used to love them but my whole wheel nearly came off on the freeway. And it was the second time... Please get your alignment and balance elsewhere. An independent company confirmed how badly they had messed it up and fixed it. So disappointed

SPI
SPISydney, NSW

They are completely incompetent

They are completely incompetent you will regret going there 100% also they put the wrong tyres on the car and after you drive the car and take it back they won't give you a refund all the tyres are faulty now on the car its in a bad way now I have to go to another tyre place to get them removed and pay them as well I lost $1400 all up from this

Dino
DinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices are high for service as compared to other Bridgestone store

I did my car tyre alignment from BROWNS Plain store they charge me $75 and when I check with other store they were charging $55 for all 4 tyre so I ask the store manager why there is so much price difference he said because everything is costly as they have already started the wheel alignment I cannot stop them.
Service is good but in terms of price you cannot trust them as I am there regular customer but still after this experience is difficult to trust them.