Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select

Brand Manager for Bridgestone Select? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sophie
Sophie

$169 sales service voucher

Bought a voucher offering service plus additionals. Sales rep told me that I only had to pay for the oil. Took it in and got a phone call charging me an additional $179 plus extra charges for repairs (which is understandable) the sales rep pretty much conned me into thinking it was free.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price quote change with no notification

Rang and got qoute. Dropped car off and same qoute. Picked car up and additional price as they said tyres they qouted us on were illegal for vehicle. No phone call to explain or get our ok to proceed. Not happy. Will never go back.

Franco
FrancoBLACKTOWN

CONFUSED DEALER RUNS OWN SHOW

May
MayPerth

Dont rely on them for break's problem. Causes more problems

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Eddie
EddieSydney

Shoddy tyre replacement job.

I waited one and a half hours to have 4 new tyres fitted and wheel alignment at Bridgestone select at Brookvale Sydney NSW. Alloy mag wheels were clean when I took the vehicle in and filthy after the new tyres were fitted. My metal VW valve caps got replaced with the common black plastic ones (got the metal ones returned after a couple of days) also front and rear offside mag wheels had scrapes, either from tools to remove/fit tyres or hitting a curb when taken for a test drive. Good price for tyres. Very poor service. Don't think I'll be using them again.

Not a great job

john.flynn.1217
john.flynn.1217Queensland, Australia

Free Wheel Alignment Means No Wheel Alignment at Bridgestone Select Albany Creek?