3Bridgestone Turanza ER300

69%15%15%

Will M
Will M

Long lasting. Good performance

I have had a set of 4 of these tyres for over 3 years and 80,000kms. Will definitely be replacing them with the same.

Straw dog
Straw dog

Mice
Mice14 posts

Excellent tyres for normal use

215/55/ZR16 fitted OEM on my 2007 VW Passat Diesel. Fronts worn inside shoulder at 20K, replaced & had wheel alignment (out by a mile so that explains that!). Rears still original and now nearing 90,000Km!!! and replacement time. Fronts now have 69K and will go for another 10K based on wear strips. I run all pressures at 35PSI (cold). I have never had such good mileage from a set of tyres, normally on all other cars I get about 60K. They are great, and I will be replacing them with the same.
Long life when looked after properly
A little expensive to buy Show reply
Lianne
LianneBrisbane

Bridgestone Turanza ER300

These tyres were on my new VW Golf and on the first service at 10,000 Kms I was told that I needed new tyres. Based on this, I was disappointed as wear out quickly. Wouldn't recommend. Also VW did not take any responsibility for sub-standard tyres fitted on a new car and they should have provided better service.

Gearheadz
GearheadzMelbourne3 posts

Bridgestone ER 300 Good tyres

These tyres are good but wear out quickly. Had them 2wice but only managed 40k out of both sets First set was Germany made. Sits really well on road specially in wet never heard any squishy noise on turns. But now time to change to Michelin.

Car Mercedes C200, size 205/55 R16
Mileage good, comfortable, Good grip stong side walls...brakes really good in wet or dry
Wear out quick as competive brands do more...2 nd set was bit noisy

Deano71
Deano712 posts

Long lasting

185/55 R15 used on a Honda Jazz Manual, I got 80,000 km's out of this set before they needed replacing. I got 100,000 out of the original factory fitted. I put a couple of PSI above recommended pressure, and check pressure every 5000 KM and rotate every 10,000 km. I don't drive hard and use the gears to slow down.
Long life
OK in the wet
chisls
chislsVic, 306416 posts

I swapped these tyres fpr Continental

I recently purchased a 2013 Skoda Octavia 90TSI, and noticed a problem when driving the car at speeds between 80 to 100 km/h on coursed chipped country roads. The problem was intrusive tyre & road noise that was entering the cabin. The tyres on my car were 205/60/15 Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyres. I decided to search the internet for information on tyres, and after contacting various tyre dealers for their opinions, I ended up replacing the Bridgestone tyres for a set of Continental ComfortContact5 tyres. These Continental tyres were definitely quieter, and worth the money, but there was still some tyre/road noise entering the cabin – but less than before.
Good handling
produces too much tyre noise on 'not so smooth' roads
ajffltj
ajffltjSydney

Blacklotus81
Blacklotus81Adelaide12 posts

Lasted 53000. Good value and performance

Car: Honda Accord Euro 07 - std

Bought bridgestone Er300 205/55r 16 91v on Sept 2010 to replace my worn out michelin sports maxx original fitted. Now have to replace it because of on going sale. Still have 2mm left on four tyres. Now have serenity, i reckon the car will be sold before i can fully use the tyres.

Based on my driving habit. Aside from 30km travel per day to work on highways.
Very good handling in dry. Wet handling is alright. Breaking distance very good. Wet handling is reasonable.
Noisier on highways when at 3-4mm depth. Noticed less grip on 2mm-but expected. A bit expensive when i first bought it.

Rod27
Rod27AU3 posts

Bridgestone Turanza ER300

I have had the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 225R17's tyres for 40,000km and 3 years and they still have life in them ie more than a match head, I'm being safe and looking to buy a new set now. Road noise is excellent - they are so quiet. Excellent grip on road in dry and wet. Not sure why others are mentioning low tyre life.
Super Quiet, great grip, good tyre life, low price
 Show reply
Secondchance
SecondchanceBrisbane

Life of tyre was too short

These tyres wore out at 20,000 km on good suburban roads and freeways. That is unacceptable. My car is a Honda Accord sedan The grip was good in dry and wet conditions. The tyres were quiet. Handling and ride were ok. Comfort was acceptable. I wouldn't buy these tyres again.
Good grip,quiet.
Tyre life was very short.
Not cheap enough
Not cheap enoughAU4 posts

Grips and brakes well in the dry

These came standard on our 2008 Suzuki SX4. The tyres grip well in the dry but in the wet they tend to lose grip and spin quite easily. They actually lasted less than 25,000kms. I couldn't recommend them as a value for money tyre, mainly due to their short life. I might be trying some Pirellis next for around the same purchase price.
They grip well in the dry.
Didn't last very long and average grip in the wet.
Wac
Wac

My experience with Bridgestone Turanza E300 tyres has been totally different. I have used them on my Mazda 6. I found they grip & brake well in good in both wet and dry. I'm about to replace them after 48,000km.

mavmarek
mavmarekAU8 posts

puci_77
puci_7717 posts

Very disappointed bridgestone

these tyres wore our within 15'000kms. I drive in the country and dont hoon about, Keep my car well maintained and get regular wheel alignments and these tyres just didn't live up the the hype. I'm very disappointed and will never buy Bridgestone again. i just purchased a set of Michelin XM2+ and im VERY happy with these (20'000kms+ so far and still heaps of tread left)
Good grip for the frist 4000kms
Tyres wore our VERY quickly
tankerton
tankerton

I also purchased Turanza ER300 in October 2010 and all tyres are bulging, still with plenty of tread but severe road noise don't think i will purchase Bridgestone again

Jacrisp

Ford Fiesta 2008

Automatic

Standard tyres Turanza ER300

Lasted 48000 and more.

Not a bad set of tyres, which done more than 48000km, cant complaint. It looks good and it performance okay. The down side after 45000km it take a longer time to brake, noiise level increase, driving on conner to throw the back abit.
Its reliable, last longer
On the down side after 45000km it s braking capacity its longer, noise level increase

czech1
czech1Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

OK

These came with my 2008 Skoda Octavia (205/55/16/91V). Not having rotated them, my fronts are almost completely slick with about 40-50% tread left on the rear tyres having done 41,000km with an approximate 75/25 split between highway and city traffic. Good braking traction but I feel that the ESP shouldn't have to work as hard around tight corners and from a brisk standing start as it has been with these tyres. Overall, they're solid performers that do what they're meant to, but my next tyres will be different.
Relatively quiet when new, reasonable tread life, above average performance in wet when new
Grip no brilliant when cornering or from a brisk standing start. Quite noisy when slick.
adamm
adamm2 posts

Bad

I've got these on my 2006 WRX. 215/45-17. I bought them because they were alot cheaper then other performance tyres. These tyres dont have good response and corning.

Not made to be driven hard.
price, good tyre wear, wet weather grip
Bad dry weather grip, plenty of understeer and tyre roll