Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 (page 3 of 4)

4.5

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Richard

RichardBrisbane

Amazing tyre life

Traded ford recently tyres had done 73000km with at least another 10 left.Bought them on advice from Bridgstone quietest, best riding tyres i had on the ford in150000k. Hope they will be eventually be available when my new car needs 215/45R17.As they got older they did seem to get a little noisier but performance was still excellent.
A

Car2012 Ford Mondeo Ecoboost
Adam L.

Adam L.Canberra

Very happy

I bought these three months ago for a Toyota Corolla. They’re quieter than the Yokohama’s it came with and of course much better ride and steering than the worn out old ones. Pretty happy so far with in wet and dry conditions. They are also reasonably durable on gravel, though we haven’t driven much on that type of surface. Ours were $450 with balance and alignment in a 4 for the price of 3 offer.

CarToyota Corolla 2013
Rachit Dhasmana

Rachit DhasmanaGlen Waverley

Perfect for wet or dry conditions

I bought these from Bridgestone select outlet in Glen Waverley.
Lucky enough to get a buy 3 get 1 free deal. Paid $375 for 4 tires replaced with alignment and balancing.

I got them for my Toyota Camry, 2005 model.
The best part of the tires is the control and grip on the roads. even during the rainy seasons with wet roads, the tires worked very effectively and never let the car to skid.

Cartoyota camry
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

darahhitam

darahhitamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for Small Cars!

Bought a piece of brand new 2017 date (175/65/R14) in Feb 2018 for my wife's Sirion as I received the other piece for free (2016 date tyre), courtesy of a friend who has sold off her car. Been through the wet as well as completely dry seasons and handles really good in the wet for its size. The groove pattern is amazing for this size of tyre. The compound feels soft so the pair probably need changing pretty soon if driven hard but you can immediately feel the difference in terms of NVH compared to the GT tyre we had on the front axle of the car before.

It was moderately priced at $129 per piece plus some fees for installation of the other tyre to match the front pair.

Nannas

NannasSt Mary's

Brilliant tyres

I had these on my car before and needed to change them. I have stuck to the same tyre due to how great they feel on long drives but also city driving. They are just as great in wet weather as they are in dry. I feel safe in wet weather especially because of how well they grip the road. I do a lot of driving and I have never worried about my tyres or my safety on the road. I'll definitely stick to the Turanza as long as it's available

Car2014 Toyota Corolla
George

GeorgePerth, WA

Excellent tyres

Got four tyres for the price of three during Bridgestone’s April promotion. As as I drove out of the shop the difference in grip was very noticeable. Gone was the understeer of the previous Toyo tyres and they’re also much quieter. I was impressed with Bridgestone’s service and follow up care. It has yet to rain since I purchased them so I can’t comment on their handling in the wet, but from the general feel of them, it should be great.

Edit: Since it has now rained in Perth, I can report that the handling in the wet is also very good.

CarToyota Aurion
Wing

WingSydney, NSW

Excellent tyres!

I bought four tyres from the Bridgestone with promotion of buy 3 tyre get 4th tyres in $10. The tyres is excellent on the road with wet/dry condition . Now I have more confident to drive safe on the road.

The Bridgestone is also providing the free tyre check service every 3 months. I am happy with the customer service.

Car2012 Camry Hybrid
Les S

Les SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressive tyre...195/60 15

These tyres were on a 2002 Honda Civic Hatch I purchased recently and I am very impressed with them.
Ride comfort is superb, wet handling is fantastic and they are a very quiet tyre.
Since purchasing the car it has been driven on the highway and some pretty unforgiving back roads in the dry and pouring rain and performed well.
Will have to see how they wear as time goes on.
Would recommend these tyres to anyone looking for a good all round tyre.
Will definitely purchase these again.

Car2002 Honda Civic 5 door Hatch
Matthew

MatthewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great tyres very quiet

I bought this at a $10 for the fourth tyre deal.
Paid $466 for 4 tyres for 215/60 R16 plus alignment.
Tyres are really quiet and improved the ride of the care immediately.
I don't drive the car hard so I can't really tell how good is the handling is, however, it feels quite secure in the wet compared with the previous tyres.
The funny sound of the previous cheap tyres were gone.The car is used mainly for highway driving and safety is important for me.

Car2001 Subaru Outback
Passenger Tyres

Very impressed and great value

Car2008 Toyota Corolla Conquest
Paul

PaulPerth, WA

very impressed - great tryes

changed from Conti CC5's to Bridgestone Turanza and very glad I did.
The current deal of 4 for 3 is excellent value and the tryes are all they are cracked up to be.
Durability will be the biggy and only time will tell, but so far I'm impressed.
Improved handling cornering and economy.
Recommended

CarVW Jetta TDi 2006
KVSKP

KVSKPSydney, NSW

Wonder why every car is not having one !!

Car2013 Toyota Camry
Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Good deal and follow up service

Got buy 3 get one free deal. Tyres have 50,000km warranty with free six monthly checks that take less than half an hour. The original tyres on the car were completely worn after less than 30,000 km. Am emailed to book each check. Staff at local Bridgestone are very friendly and helpful.

CarHyundai i40
Vick

VickRockhampton

Tyres - value or not?

So far the tyres have performed satisfactorily. There is limited wear and tread is fine. Car is performing better as you would expect as old tyres were ordinary. Becase of this our fuel bill has decreased slightly. I do feel however that price a bit over the top as there were other suitable tyres but none available at the time at the shop

CarFord Teritory
Peter B.

Peter B.MT WAVERLEY

Peace of mind.

Was advised by the dealer that these tyres were very good in the wet. This was the main reason for my purchase. So far in Melbourne it has been dry, however I respected the dealers word. Otherwise I find the tyers to be quite comfortable and easy and quiet to drive on. Love the name, Serenity, it gives a feeling of relaxation.

CarHONDA 2.4L ACCORD.

Vaish

VaishSydney

Exceptional grip and worth buying

I chose this this type for my Holden Viva. Exceptional thread and quality across. It suits very well fo rmy car and bought this for 220 in offer price at North Parramatta shop. I bought two tyres. Now I can drive another 50k km with grantee. I would recommend this product.

Car2008 Holden Viva
khuong

khuongQueensland, Australia

Good tyre, quiet and smooth.

So far the tyres have been durable. They are exceptionally smooth and quiet, with a decent level of grip. However, steering feel suffers given the high flexing sidewalls. Purchased from a bridgestone dealer during a buy 3 get one free sale for about 140 a tyre, which came with all of the warranties.

CarToyota Camry
scar

scarBusselton

Good small car tyres

I bought a set of 4 Turanza serenity during a buy 3 get one free sale. Cost was $500 fitted and balanced with periodic rotations / alignments. Road noise is a bit more than my previous continental premium contact 2s, but they are new not bald so that may account for a bit of noise. My fuel economy has gone from 5.9 / 100 to 6.0 / 100 so negligible and worth having the extra grip in the wet. No issues, recommended. bought from my local bridge-stone select.

Car2012 Honda Civic Hatch Auto
consumer007

consumer007Sydney

Quiet. Great handling in wet and dry. Reliable

CarSubaru XV
Alexis K

Alexis KPerth

So far so good

Replaced set of 4 tyres 2 weeks ago. Have driven on a variety of road conditions so far and tyres have been fine. Drive is much smoother and quieter. Durability is unknown at present. Price is comparable and good when purchased during 4 for 3 deals offered at various tyre shops.

CarHonda Civic