Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

consumer007

consumer007Sydney

Quiet. Great handling in wet and dry. Reliable

CarSubaru XV

Alexis K

Alexis KPerth

So far so good

Replaced set of 4 tyres 2 weeks ago. Have driven on a variety of road conditions so far and tyres have been fine. Drive is much smoother and quieter. Durability is unknown at present. Price is comparable and good when purchased during 4 for 3 deals offered at various tyre shops.

CarHonda Civic
Krystal L

Krystal LMelbourne

Definitely worth what its value

Before i before i bought bridgestone tyres, i used to buy the cheapest i could get and it wasn't worth it although that's all i could afford at the time. My old tyres would wear out incredibly fast. I have now had bridgestone for 5 months and they've barely lost tread!!

CarKia
Angel

AngelAdelaide

Arrive Alive

The tyres are very durable. and the great guys at Bridgestone fit, balance and put them on. I even got a brand new on for my spare. When theres only metal between you and the road, why would you want retreads. I've been a customer for Bridgestone for many years and they are exceptional, and will help you for the right tyre for your car. I feel safe with good tread on my wheels

CarToyota

aquamax

aquamax

Seems good.

One of the tyres on my car was punctured and completely damaged, so I was thinking to replace the tyre. I then got the offer to replace 4 for the price of 3. I got four tyres replaced in Sept 2017 and they have performed at the level as I expected: smooth and easy handling. No dramas so far. As I have not used them long enough, I can't comment on the mileage they can run.

CarCorolla

Quint

QuintWheelers Hill Melbourne

good as it gets.

Car2005 holden berlina 3.6 sedan

Emma 82

Emma 82AU

Great tyres

Took advantage of Bridgestone’s buy 3 get the 4th free sale when really all I needed was to replace a punctured tyre as I had 3 Bridgestone Ecopias already on.

The first drive I noticed the difference. The 4 serenity plus tyres are so much more quieter and I feel my Suzuki SX4 just gliding on the surface of the road. Only just got them so will test it out further when I get the chance.

Car2007 Suzuki SX4

Burgo

Burgo

Good all round tyre

Placed these tyres on my ute and travelled 3000 k's the ute is light in the back so I needed tyres that would grip in all weather they are a good all round tyre with minimum road noise tried to fish tail it at roundabouts in the wet but they hung on too well.

CarFord falcon xr6 ute
paddington

paddingtonbrisbane

Less noise more grip

Modern Mazdas are great cars but their road noise is worse than a 323 hatchback with a rusty roofrack. A set of Bridgestone Serenity Plus (thankyou Mr. Cantstanya) will reduce the road noise to a more gentle roar while the handling seems much much sharper. Have not yet tested them in really wet conditions but the grip feels great.

CarMazda 3
Puss-cat

Puss-catWestern Australia, 6430

Truth in advertising - they are very quiet!

Car2002 Ford Falcon

Troy

Troy

Great all round tyres

Purchased 4 new from Bridgestone and took advantage of the 4th for $10 promo. Amazing grip in all conditions, especially the wet where they truly excel. On the road, they are a lot quieter than the original tyres on the car (Yokohama) and fuel economy seems to be about the same. Highly recommend

CarMitsubishi Lancer

Mat1311

Mat1311AU

Quiet, Comfortable and with good road holding

I replaced some Achilles tyres that had cracked sidewalls (apparently a common issue so buyer beware on that brand). The Serenity's are a great tyre - quiet and grippy with with better comfort than the Achilles - I highly recommend anyone looking for a replacement tyre to go with the Serenity

CarToyota Aurion

Marc

MarcMelbourne

Good quiet tyres.

A really good deal from Bridgestone Direct purchasing 4 tyres for price of 3. They are a very quiet tyre and have performed extremely well in all road conditions. Had a situation in the wet and they pulled up sharply with out much skidding.
Nice looking tyres and would recommend.

CarMazda 3

Eppie

EppieSydney

Great warranty

The warranty is really good when you purchase 4 tyres from Bridgestone together with wheel alignment. It covers 50000 km. My previous set of tyres only last for 28000km. So it is expected to last as double as other tyre but the price of the tyres is comparable with other tyres.

CarToyota Pirus V
Jimbo

Jimbo

Good tyre for the price

I previously had the Bridgestone GR-90 which had exceptional grip in the wet, however are no longer available. The Serenity Plus are the replacement. For the price they are a good tyre. They are reasonably quiet and long lasting. The grip in the wet is good, but not nearly as good as the GR-90, however it is much better than some other tyres I've had (Toyo Teo Plus). I will buy these again next time if they wear out before the car does.

CarMitsubishi Magna
Aether L

Aether LMelbourne

As advertised

The tyres are as advertised. They provide a much quieter ride when compared with factory tyres or even sporty tyres like the Bridgestone Potenza range. They are mildly more comfortable than other tyres though not substantially so. They provide sufficient grip on wet and dry roads though can lose grip with an aggressive acceleration on wet roads (cornering seems to be fine).

Car2012 Mitsubishi Lancer