Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

• Dry Weather Handling

Galaxy

GalaxySydney

Not very serene

There is no doubt these tyres last a long time. I bought a set at 34,000kms and just replaced them at 98,000kms. Are they serene? Nope. I guess given that they are a touring tyre, I don't think they are well suited to a lighter hatchback, as they are too hard and brittle on day to day grinding drives. They may be better suited to a larger heavier car but for me, not again. I have replaced them with another Bridgestone tyre model and the difference is huge - but maybe I won't get the same kms out of these. I'm fine with that.

Purchased in October 2014.

Svgtr

SvgtrPerth, WA

Overpriced, underperforming and suffers from dry rot

pharlap61

pharlap61South East Queensland, QLD

Very low mileage

I have had 2 sets of these on a Honda jazz and they wear out at 42000 km mark which I think is pretty poor I do 60 % highway 40 % city and they just can’t live up to my expectations

Purchased in April 2017 for $560.00.

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

See all Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 reviews

Satish Mahinderasked

What is the instalment structure?

Captain_crayfish
Captain_crayfish

I don't understand your question?

How many instalments?

Peter M.

Peter M.asked

Pressure of Serenity Plus

Terry

Terryasked

Can the Turanza Serenty Plus tyres be rotated diagonally?

timcsky
timcsky

Sorry, I can't answer your question. All I can say is that with my driving routine and high freeway klms the wear has been pretty even across all 4 tyres and rotation has not been necessary to date- on any of the 3 sets of these tyres I've had fitted. Currently, I've reached 60,000-odd Klms on 3rd set and there's easily another 20,000+ remaining. As an economical tyre on my daily driver, I can't fault them. Cheers.

See all Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 questions