Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

• Dry Weather Handling
trombone

trombone

They're OK

Had the tyres for about 8 months mainly went with them for the "serenity" but they're no quieter than the tyres they replaced, had an awful feeling one day doing a u turn that one of the tyres had rolled off the wheel but it hadn't so all was good, but still a disconcerting feeling that i've never experienced before.

They're a comfortable ride but not sure i'd buy them again.

Purchased in July 2019.

4 newly fitted tyres.

I had 4 new tyres installed yesterday. Bought on special 4 tyres for the price of 3 at Bridgestone, Nundah, Qld store.
Aaron, the store manager and the rest of the staff were excellent to deal with.
I had requested couple of quotes emailed to me and I went into the store. Aaron convinced me on these tyres.
It's early, hence my 3 stars, but my first impression was not as quiet & smooth as the previous Michelins when they were new.
I will keep you posted as they get some mileage on them.

Car2012 Toyota Aurion AT-X GSV50R
Vick

VickRockhampton

Tyres - value or not?

So far the tyres have performed satisfactorily. There is limited wear and tread is fine. Car is performing better as you would expect as old tyres were ordinary. Becase of this our fuel bill has decreased slightly. I do feel however that price a bit over the top as there were other suitable tyres but none available at the time at the shop

CarFord Teritory
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

See all Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 reviews

Satish Mahinderasked

What is the instalment structure?

Captain_crayfish
Captain_crayfish

I don't understand your question?

How many instalments?

Peter M.

Peter M.asked

Pressure of Serenity Plus

Terry

Terryasked

Can the Turanza Serenty Plus tyres be rotated diagonally?

timcsky
timcsky

Sorry, I can't answer your question. All I can say is that with my driving routine and high freeway klms the wear has been pretty even across all 4 tyres and rotation has not been necessary to date- on any of the 3 sets of these tyres I've had fitted. Currently, I've reached 60,000-odd Klms on 3rd set and there's easily another 20,000+ remaining. As an economical tyre on my daily driver, I can't fault them. Cheers.

See all Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 questions