Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

I needed a quiet tyre.

Great grip in all conditions. I never knew there was a “quiet tyre” but you can notice the difference. Very happy. Would highly recommend to anyone, even all the disbelievers.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for $676.00.

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Very good choice for coarse chip bitumen

Purchased in September 2020.

KCC222

KCC222Sydney, NSW

Too early to tell, just got them!!

Not sure yet, anyone else know answers to my questions please help with this thank you kindly, much appreciated and valued as I am new to all these tyre forums!!!

Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

John Candido

John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Tyres for any suburban car.

I purchased a set of Bridgestone Turanza Serenity for my Holden Astra several years ago, and I honestly cannot fault them. They have been able to stop my car in wet or dry conditions with a minimum of fuss. Providing that you are not an aggressive driver, they will do the job that they were built for and I believe that these tyres seem to last a little bit longer as well. I positively recommend them to everyone.

Adz

AdzAU

A good tyre with few limitations...

I have done about 15K on these tyres now, they are quiet, durable and definitely worth the spend (I got the 4 for 3 offer too). These tyres grip well in dry conditions and are average in the wet, in saying that the braking performance is quite good in the wet. As these tyres have a thicker tread than most, the circumference is greater therefore my speedo is affected (the vehicle is travelling about 2klms more than indicated compared to previous tyres). Bridgestone have a good system of reminding you to get the tyres checked and aligned. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent touring tyre...

Purchased in August 2018 at Bridgestone Select for $480.00.

Bucko

BuckoFar North Queensland, QLD

A good all round tyre for Toyota ute

So far these tyres have performed very well in wet, muddy conditions as well as normal highway use. Little noise, great traction & a good price. Excellent with heavy loads in the Ute.

Purchased in September 2018 for $460.00.

Functionality
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Adrian Goodman

Adrian GoodmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good durable tries

Purchased these tires in 2017, in the beginning they were great but as I started racking up the mileage so went the performance. The noise level increase soon after as well. They're great for dry weather driving and cornering, but in 2018 we got some very undisireable weather. The tires were no good in the snow which eventually turned to ice. After I finally made it home, I knew I was finished with this brand!! The Michelin's were much better and quieter! So needless to say I will NOT be returning to this brand! Oh and there were times when I would find myself turning up the radio to hear over the road noise!

CarToyota Kluger 2018
ecc

eccbrisbane

my last set were long lasting, current set are doing well

These tyres came with my Honda city and my original set lasted seven years (80,000km). This included long distance drives and extremes of heat (to north Queensland and back multiple times) so I was happy with that. The current tyres were replaced by Honda as well, and have been doing fine for the past year.

CarHonda city
Adam L.

Adam L.Canberra

Very happy

I bought these three months ago for a Toyota Corolla. They’re quieter than the Yokohama’s it came with and of course much better ride and steering than the worn out old ones. Pretty happy so far with in wet and dry conditions. They are also reasonably durable on gravel, though we haven’t driven much on that type of surface. Ours were $450 with balance and alignment in a 4 for the price of 3 offer.

CarToyota Corolla 2013

Matthew

MatthewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great tyres very quiet

I bought this at a $10 for the fourth tyre deal.
Paid $466 for 4 tyres for 215/60 R16 plus alignment.
Tyres are really quiet and improved the ride of the care immediately.
I don't drive the car hard so I can't really tell how good is the handling is, however, it feels quite secure in the wet compared with the previous tyres.
The funny sound of the previous cheap tyres were gone.The car is used mainly for highway driving and safety is important for me.

Car2001 Subaru Outback
khuong

khuongQueensland, Australia

Good tyre, quiet and smooth.

So far the tyres have been durable. They are exceptionally smooth and quiet, with a decent level of grip. However, steering feel suffers given the high flexing sidewalls. Purchased from a bridgestone dealer during a buy 3 get one free sale for about 140 a tyre, which came with all of the warranties.

CarToyota Camry
scar

scarBusselton

Good small car tyres

I bought a set of 4 Turanza serenity during a buy 3 get one free sale. Cost was $500 fitted and balanced with periodic rotations / alignments. Road noise is a bit more than my previous continental premium contact 2s, but they are new not bald so that may account for a bit of noise. My fuel economy has gone from 5.9 / 100 to 6.0 / 100 so negligible and worth having the extra grip in the wet. No issues, recommended. bought from my local bridge-stone select.

Car2012 Honda Civic Hatch Auto
Alexis K

Alexis KPerth

So far so good

Replaced set of 4 tyres 2 weeks ago. Have driven on a variety of road conditions so far and tyres have been fine. Drive is much smoother and quieter. Durability is unknown at present. Price is comparable and good when purchased during 4 for 3 deals offered at various tyre shops.

CarHonda Civic
Krystal L

Krystal LMelbourne

Definitely worth what its value

Before i before i bought bridgestone tyres, i used to buy the cheapest i could get and it wasn't worth it although that's all i could afford at the time. My old tyres would wear out incredibly fast. I have now had bridgestone for 5 months and they've barely lost tread!!

CarKia
aquamax

aquamax

Seems good.

One of the tyres on my car was punctured and completely damaged, so I was thinking to replace the tyre. I then got the offer to replace 4 for the price of 3. I got four tyres replaced in Sept 2017 and they have performed at the level as I expected: smooth and easy handling. No dramas so far. As I have not used them long enough, I can't comment on the mileage they can run.

CarCorolla

Burgo

Burgo

Good all round tyre

Placed these tyres on my ute and travelled 3000 k's the ute is light in the back so I needed tyres that would grip in all weather they are a good all round tyre with minimum road noise tried to fish tail it at roundabouts in the wet but they hung on too well.

CarFord falcon xr6 ute
Marc

MarcMelbourne

Good quiet tyres.

A really good deal from Bridgestone Direct purchasing 4 tyres for price of 3. They are a very quiet tyre and have performed extremely well in all road conditions. Had a situation in the wet and they pulled up sharply with out much skidding.
Nice looking tyres and would recommend.

CarMazda 3
Jimbo

Jimbo

Good tyre for the price

I previously had the Bridgestone GR-90 which had exceptional grip in the wet, however are no longer available. The Serenity Plus are the replacement. For the price they are a good tyre. They are reasonably quiet and long lasting. The grip in the wet is good, but not nearly as good as the GR-90, however it is much better than some other tyres I've had (Toyo Teo Plus). I will buy these again next time if they wear out before the car does.

CarMitsubishi Magna
Aether L

Aether LMelbourne

As advertised

The tyres are as advertised. They provide a much quieter ride when compared with factory tyres or even sporty tyres like the Bridgestone Potenza range. They are mildly more comfortable than other tyres though not substantially so. They provide sufficient grip on wet and dry roads though can lose grip with an aggressive acceleration on wet roads (cornering seems to be fine).

Car2012 Mitsubishi Lancer