Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Good improvement+value for money

Excellent stability and traction on dry and wet. Nice noise reduction.Very sure in cornering. Review is after 1000 km. No rewards offered by Bridgestone, it was 3+1 deal.Will buy again.

touchstar

touchstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money Tyre.

Just replaced my Bridgestone Serenity Plus after 60k and there was probably another 5-10k of tread left.A great tyre with a quite, comfortable ride. Felt very assured in the wet and dry.
Bridgestone has a 4 for the price of 3 deal so I jumped at the chance to get this great tyre again.
2015 Skoda Scout

Purchased in September 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for $760.00.

Phornphiphat

PhornphiphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tyre

Purchased in October 2020 at Bridgestone Select for $520.00.

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Captain_crayfishSouth West, WA

Very happy so far

Swapped Potenza's on my Peugeot 3008 for these to achieve a quieter less harsh ride. LOVE 'EM!! The Potenza's were excellent road holding but transmitted too much road noise for my diminshed hearing
So far I find road holding superb, a softer much quieter ride.
It remains to be seen as to the longevity with the softer compound but.....

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,170.00.

MaM

MaMIllawarra, NSW

Quiet, smooth and Safety plus!

Ready for my second set of Turanza Serenity Plus on my 2007 Mazda 3. So safe, no more aqua planning in the rain; highly recommend & only use these for my vehicle. My Mazda is so quiet and the tyres are rotated which promotes safe driving and longevity.

Purchased at Bridgestone Tyres.

Martin K

Martin KMelbourne

Worth the investment

like glue to the road and so quick compared to my previous Dunlop's. Definitley worth the investment. This will be my second set which includes dropping the Mitsubishi 380 on King Lowered Springs.

Purchased at Bridgestone Select for $195.00.

Sohel

SohelSydney, NSW

Great Tyre

Very good tyre, good response against the road conditions. Service attitude of Bridgestone is great. It reminds the tyre service. Service is satisfactory. Checks like my mechanic. Overall great experience.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $600.00.

Daniel D Lay

Daniel D LayBonnyrigg

Smooth investment

Very happy with this investment. Turanza serenity plus has a good grip, extra tread and extra pattern making it a smooth driving experience. bridgestone currently have a 100 follar cashback promotion. Which makes it an easier choice.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bridgestone Select for $495.00.

timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Keep going on and on, set after set...

On my third set of these on a VW Golf Diesel. First set lasted 100k, second 88k, third set over 50k and oodles of tread remaining. The first set replaced the factor fitted Michelin eco tyre, which lasted 75k and were a little naughty in the wet and on cornering at speed. The Bridgestones' were immediately better and instilled more confidence as I wore them in and could corner faster and gain better traction in the wet. Hence 3 sets on and a 4th is likely.

Purchased in June 2018 for $540.00.

MariaM

MariaM

Great grip in wet weather

Bought yet another set just recently, they wear really well and are extremely safe - fantastic grip on winter on slippery roads. 4 for the price of 3 is the best deal as well. Very happy!

Purchased in December 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $465.00.

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

These are very good and I plan to use them for the rest of my cars life.

Whether its raining, burning, or fogging these tyres work the same, amazingly. I have not had a single problem with these tyres, They haven't been damaged once and are very reliable, will use again.

Purchased in October 2019.

dean r.

dean r.Central West, NSW

Good tyres, last the distance

I bought a set of 4 of these tyres almost 3 years ago for my 2003 Mitsubishi KL Verada, I have done 70,000 k's since I had them fitted and they are now due for replacing, I have found them to have good wet weather performance, just a good all round tyre that is very durable.

Purchased in November 2016 for $425.00.

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Great tyres

Had these for a months now. Really impressed. Very quiet, nice bump absorbtion. Seems to hold the road well. By the look of the tread depth when new I'll be getting at least 50k kms out of these at least. So far really impressed. Buy 3 get the fourth free makes them a even better proposition!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bridgestone Tyres for $645.00.

Nicely surprised

Had four fitted prior to holiday in Tasmania. Very impressed with the quietness, ride feel, traction on wet and sometimes icy roads.
Time will tell with wear but still look like new after over 3000 km.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $187.00.

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my Corolla hatch 2014

First 100 km feel not special. I think it need time to wear out the protective coating. After 100 km. I can feel the difference. Actually very different.
First 2 days driving in dry road. Handling feel good. Enough feedback from the tyres.
Then follow by 2 days of rain. It feel good grip in wet. Feel safe specially driving on freeway when it was raining very hard and windy.
This new set of tyres give me more confidence on everyday driving.
Less noise compare to the old tyres my car fitted before.
It’s a good set of tyres for my Corolla hatch 2014 auto.
Service at Bridgestone select also very good.

I’ll give it 9/10.

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks VIC, Knox for $430.00.

Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

Perfect tyres

Got these in a by 3 get 1 sale for 500 $.
safety and performance are what helps Bridgestone achieve their mission. It's easy to choose the right tyre for your needs, whether that's for fuel savings, high-performance driving, luxury and comfort, or off-road and SUV use

Purchased in March 2019 for $513.00.

56.RAC1

56.RAC1Sydney, NSW

Best tires in town

Good safe, reliable and roadworthy tires, highly recommended!!!
Tires for all weather conditions and surfaces, gr8 impact performance, and durable and long lasting.
Reasonable pricing and overall value for money. Good investment for your health and safety.

Purchased in March 2019.

nphung01

nphung01Perth, WA

I love these tyres!!

Purchased in June 2015 at Bridgestone Select for $406.00.

John John

John JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great tyres, very long lasting.

The tyres are always maintained at 36 psi at all times (I know Toyota recommends 32psi) My car is a 2010 Toyota Corolla. The tyres are very quiet and very smooth and I drive on the freeway a lot. No square tyre effect, no wear and tear on sides. They perform so well on freeways, on dry surface, on wet roads. It feels so stable at higher speeds. The tyres were purchased at the price of three for all four tyres. I have them balanced and wheel alignment every six months. I would purchase these again.

Purchased in April 2014 at Bridgestone Tyres for $417.00.

Happy customers

Happy customersberwick melbourne

Very pleased

My wife's car, a Toyota Corolla, needed four new tyres and my priorities were safety and durability. The Bridgestone franchise was very helpful and fitted the Serenity Plus tyres while I waited. However, first of all, I had carefully read a number of assessments of potentially suitable tyres on the various websites & my choice, after a reasonable driving time, has proved to be correct.

CarToyta Corrola