Bridgestone Tyres

Bridgestone Tyres (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good, noise was reduced after replacing this tyres

This brand is very professional, replace my tyres due to one tyre was damaged. Paid acceptable money, now they have promotion by three get the fourth for free. Recommended. good

Store LocationBridgestone Tyres store

Ros and Ian

Ros and IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timely advice; Good product and service

Went to the Derrimut Bridgestone centre on another matter and while we were there Colin noticed that we had very old, but hardly used tyres on our Jackeroo . We had not realised how old they were or how potentially dangerous they were because we don't use that car very much these days. He recommended that we change to the latest Brigestone Dueller a/t Light Truck tyres. The cost was very reasonbable; the service guys were fast and polite; The showroom and service bay spotless; the ride is much better now and we are comfortable knowing that we are safer on the road for ourselves and other road users.

Store LocationDerrimut
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Thanks to the Pakenham Guys... Great Service and Did a Fantastic Job On My Front End Alignment.
This is the second set of Potenza Tyres i have put on my car and i have found them to be long wearing as well as providing great grip.

Store LocationPakenham Victoria
Avril R.

Avril R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wears well and smooth riding

Found a local store easily that had a good range to choose from. Tyres wear very well and ride very smoothly even on rough roads. They are great in the wet too

Bader

BaderNewcastle

Bridgestone 50,000km Tyre Wear Warranty

bushmagpie

bushmagpieAU

Near enough should not be good enough.

dave

dave

auto specialist

professional service and a good prices for tires and servicing and repairs, and free loan car is a plus if you book in advance, and not far from bunnings for a wander if you are waiting.

Carcommodore

Austin Van

Austin VanWestern Australia

Bad Customer Services and Con you to go for their branch!!

Bruce

BruceVIC, 3561

Worst service ever!!!!! And no compensation offered - never again!!!!

Centralian Alien

Centralian AlienAlice Springs, NT

New Tyre Quotes

In need of four new tyres (type: 215/65R16), I decided to get quotes from three of the main tyre suppliers in Alice Springs, where I live.
Bridgestone, on the Stuart Highway, quoted $149 each, or for another of the same size $229 each. Ouch! The most expensive of all.
Then came Tyrepower (Whittaker Street), in Alice Springs: $138 each, fitted and balanced.
The cheapest of all was Tyreright, in Elder Street. Their price: $95 each, fitted.

Ob1

Ob1perth

Bridgestone tyres Awful customer service

KOB

KOBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service in two states

We purchased Bridgestone Duellers for our Jeep Cherokee and they have been excellent. We purchased them in West Lakes SA and we have had them rotated and checked in both West Lakes as well as at Noosaville QLD. Customer service could not have been better in both places.

Tom P

Tom PPerth

Pretty good

Had a nail in my tyre. Called Kewdale site at 9am, got a booking for 12.30pm same day.
Took it in, and they did it while I had lunch.
Done in 30mins, only cost $25.
Very happy.

kawa.sail

kawa.sailBrisbane

Worst service ever

RuthC

RuthC

OVER THE TOP CHARGING and PUBLIC RELATIONS

Had four tyre valves replaced at Bridgestone Tennant creek as had two flat tyres due to deterioration of valves which had only been on for two years when the new tyres were purchased. Charged $120 without even balancing the tyres, whole process taken twenty minutes.
Rang head office at Bridgestone SA. And spoke with the area representative for Northern Territory regarding the cost, that it was too excessive for four tyre valves replacement, he became so aggressive, rude and abusive, and informed me in a rage that they have no control on what their franchises charge.
This person was so enraged it became frightening.

Ian, Qld

Ian, QldBrisbane

Absolutely no service at all

Went to Bridgestone Mt Isa this morning. Waited with my Tyre for over 10 minutes while rude staff totally ignored me and then disappeared. I gave up and went to Tyrepower down the road where I received excellent friendly service.

ElectricTaco

ElectricTacoPerth

Poor Communication

Quick service

New tyres on a four wheel drive - went on fairly quick, ok service - sometimes hard to get on the phone.

Eloise M

Eloise MAU

Great Service

Recently took my Suzuki in for a Logbook service and the guys were amazing. There online booking service was super easy to use and they had my car ready when they said they would!
Will definitely be coming back when my tyres are due to be changed

Davy B