Bridgestone Tyres

Bridgestone Tyres (page 2 of 4)

worst service ever MASCOT

took my car for new tires which i was booked in at 8am and had to wait 2 hours and customers that came in after me got served before me.upon receiving my car back got told all my nuts on the car was cross threaded, i have never herd of this before, and grease/oil on my drivers side seat cover and when i called the manager (TONY) to complain about the service he was talking over the top of me and would not let me explain and then hung the phone up on me . i did not feel anything wrong with my car and when i went over 80kms it started shaking on the highway the other day , that is another problem i have found they have not balanced the wheels properly . please do not take your car here if you want decent service.

Store LocationMASCOT

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

In trouble with tyre puncture

Was driving when noticed my car making funny sound coming from tyres. I pulled over to find a tack was in front tyre. Immediately I thought I was in trouble as my spare wasn't that great. Luckily wasn't far from Bridgestone at Nundah. They fixed my problem and had me on the road within an hour

Store LocationBridgestone Nundah Qld
Gourav

GouravLaunceston, TAS

Worst experience I had at Bridgestone Launceston

I have booked an appointment for free schedule checkup at 10:30am and was told over the phone that it is going to take 1 hour max for both alignment and rotation. But waited there till 11:30am and was still in queue because they took some other paid job first. My biggest mistake to get the tyres from Bridgestone.

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania
willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good, noise was reduced after replacing this tyres

This brand is very professional, replace my tyres due to one tyre was damaged. Paid acceptable money, now they have promotion by three get the fourth for free. Recommended. good

Store LocationBridgestone Tyres store

Ros and Ian

Ros and IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timely advice; Good product and service

Went to the Derrimut Bridgestone centre on another matter and while we were there Colin noticed that we had very old, but hardly used tyres on our Jackeroo . We had not realised how old they were or how potentially dangerous they were because we don't use that car very much these days. He recommended that we change to the latest Brigestone Dueller a/t Light Truck tyres. The cost was very reasonbable; the service guys were fast and polite; The showroom and service bay spotless; the ride is much better now and we are comfortable knowing that we are safer on the road for ourselves and other road users.

Store LocationDerrimut

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Thanks to the Pakenham Guys... Great Service and Did a Fantastic Job On My Front End Alignment.
This is the second set of Potenza Tyres i have put on my car and i have found them to be long wearing as well as providing great grip.

Store LocationPakenham Victoria

Avril R.

Avril R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wears well and smooth riding

Found a local store easily that had a good range to choose from. Tyres wear very well and ride very smoothly even on rough roads. They are great in the wet too

Bader

BaderNewcastle

Bridgestone 50,000km Tyre Wear Warranty

bushmagpie

bushmagpieAU

Near enough should not be good enough.

dave

dave

auto specialist

professional service and a good prices for tires and servicing and repairs, and free loan car is a plus if you book in advance, and not far from bunnings for a wander if you are waiting.

Carcommodore

Austin Van

Austin VanWestern Australia

Bad Customer Services and Con you to go for their branch!!

Bruce

BruceVIC, 3561

Worst service ever!!!!! And no compensation offered - never again!!!!

Centralian Alien

Centralian AlienAlice Springs, NT

New Tyre Quotes

In need of four new tyres (type: 215/65R16), I decided to get quotes from three of the main tyre suppliers in Alice Springs, where I live.
Bridgestone, on the Stuart Highway, quoted $149 each, or for another of the same size $229 each. Ouch! The most expensive of all.
Then came Tyrepower (Whittaker Street), in Alice Springs: $138 each, fitted and balanced.
The cheapest of all was Tyreright, in Elder Street. Their price: $95 each, fitted.

Ob1

Ob1perth

Bridgestone tyres Awful customer service

KOB

KOBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service in two states

We purchased Bridgestone Duellers for our Jeep Cherokee and they have been excellent. We purchased them in West Lakes SA and we have had them rotated and checked in both West Lakes as well as at Noosaville QLD. Customer service could not have been better in both places.

Tom P

Tom PPerth

Pretty good

Had a nail in my tyre. Called Kewdale site at 9am, got a booking for 12.30pm same day.
Took it in, and they did it while I had lunch.
Done in 30mins, only cost $25.
Very happy.

kawa.sail

kawa.sailBrisbane

Worst service ever

RuthC

RuthC

OVER THE TOP CHARGING and PUBLIC RELATIONS

Had four tyre valves replaced at Bridgestone Tennant creek as had two flat tyres due to deterioration of valves which had only been on for two years when the new tyres were purchased. Charged $120 without even balancing the tyres, whole process taken twenty minutes.
Rang head office at Bridgestone SA. And spoke with the area representative for Northern Territory regarding the cost, that it was too excessive for four tyre valves replacement, he became so aggressive, rude and abusive, and informed me in a rage that they have no control on what their franchises charge.
This person was so enraged it became frightening.

Ian, Qld

Ian, QldBrisbane

Absolutely no service at all

Went to Bridgestone Mt Isa this morning. Waited with my Tyre for over 10 minutes while rude staff totally ignored me and then disappeared. I gave up and went to Tyrepower down the road where I received excellent friendly service.

ElectricTaco