Bridgestone Tyres

Bridgestone Tyres (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quick service

New tyres on a four wheel drive - went on fairly quick, ok service - sometimes hard to get on the phone.

Great Service

Recently took my Suzuki in for a Logbook service and the guys were amazing. There online booking service was super easy to use and they had my car ready when they said they would!
Will definitely be coming back when my tyres are due to be changed

Exceptional Service!

Hi
Discovered a rear flat tyre on my Mondeo on the Labour Day Public Holiday....bad timing as I had to travel the next day (13/03/18) to the La Trobe Valley (two hour drive) from Cowes for two days of business.

Drove to Cowes Bridgestone on my "space saver" tyre at 07:45am on the Tuesday morning and explained my predicament to the owner, Trevor.

Well, Trevor went all out to get me back on the road quickly and safely for sure. Was back on the road in about twelve minutes flat! Trevor was a lifesaver and could not do enough to assist me.

Full credit to Bridgestone, Cowes and kudos to Trevor for his outstanding, exceptional service.

Will be highly recommended from myself, that's for sure!

Regards
David
Cowes
Vic

Congrats to the Sumner Park team!

These guys are so pleasant and helpful. I have bought tyres for both of are cars there. Their prices are always competitive and their service is excellent. I wouldn’t go anywhere else forctures

Excellent Service

Mandurah Select Tyres gave me prompt and excellent service -- Fixed Puncture straight away and order new tyres which arrived the next day.
Discounted the tyres and offered a follow-up service.

Bridgestone Cleveland service is very bad

I have replaced my Toyota Camry car tyres three months ago, I have requested an alignment with the service. After tyre replacement and alignment the car was heavily toing to the left. I went back to Bridgestone Cleveland twice to have it fixed. Unfortunately they did not fix it even after the third alignment attempt. The team was arguing that this is normal for Toyota Camry! knowing that before the tyre change and alignment it was going absolutely straight. Three month later, I have the car serviced at Toyota dealer in Cleveland and told them the story, they said that this could be fixed, so I did another alignment (extra cost applied) and it is now back to normal and driving straight. When I get back to Bridgestone Cleveland they were still arguing that they did not do anything wrong!!! Even after showing them the alignment report from Toyota saying that their car alignment was way out of the Toyota specifications!! They have a very bad customer interface!

Not impressed with sales service

Purchased 4 new tyres at this store. The installation was prompt and they sprayed black tyre paint which covered the hub caps and was not cleaned thereafter. After six months returned the car for a tyre check service and mentioned about cleaning the hub caps if the tyres were going to be painted. They were not obliging and suggested that they don't paint the tyres. In fact I don't feel that they did anything as it took them only 5 minute to do the service.

Disappointing service

Bridgestone Smithfield one day job took a week . My cars door trim melted because the car was left out in the sun everyday for a week. Also drivers side interior pillar and sun visor covered in black greece. I had a a car cover I could have protected my Monaro with . Very disappointed won't go there again.

All good at Bridgestone Tyres Fortitude Valley QLD, 4006

I needed two new tyres for our old Kia Cerato as the two front tyres were quite worn. I submitted a request for a quote for either their "buy 3 tyres get 4th for $10" offer, and one for just the two front tyres. I received both quotes via email the next day and I chose the two tyres for $85 each fully installed and wheels balanced. I called to arrange an appointment but the lady was not there, so they took my number. She promptly rang back, we locked in an appointment the same week, I turned up on time and I was out with everything done within 20mins. Good experience.

Hopeless tyres and service

Had replaced all four of my Honda Accord tyres with Bridgestone Serenity Plus. I bought on the basis that the tyres were premium quality. Unfortunately, it feels worse than cheap tyres.
Firstly, the handling is absolutely pathetic. When you ride the steering is harder. My previous 10 year old tyres ( I am not naming them but they were definitely not Bridgestone) had better steering feel.
Secondly, there is this constant, nagging bumpy feel that is so irritating that it puts you off driving.
Thirdly, the rolling resistance is so much that if you go downhill the and take your foot off the accelerator, the car starts to loose speed- going downhill !!
All these I am experiencing after the change of tyres..
When I complained to the service centre, they say this is all "in my head" and checked the air pressure and say nothing is wrong..
I was told to contact the Technical Department which is on the other end of Melbourne which means I have to take another day off from work, drive 60km one way and God knows what they will say. I am seriously thinking of buying new set of tyres.
I do not recommend Bridgestone (full stop).

Crap tyres & service

Had some truck tyres fitted. Staff weren't very helpful & the tyres lasted 50,000km was promised min 100,000km. Blamed the tyre wear on myself even though they wore evenly. Overpriced rubbish. When I complained the manager & his boss couldn't care less. Never buy Bridgestone again.

Rude arrogant and dismissive

I recently had a minor accident that required the replacement of the rim and a new tyre. The crash repair company sent the vehicle to the Bridgestone Select store in Garbut Townsville. When the vehicle was returned the spare tyre had a large chunk missing from the bead near the edge of the rim. When I noticed this the crash repairer called the store, which also trades as Mikes Tyres, and I was then asked to take the damaged tyre to show the manager which I did. Incredibly he was unbelievable dismissive and to a point rude. He suggested I view their CCTV footage and I declined saying this is an issue that needs to be resolved between the crash repairer and them and not something I should be involved in. At this point he basically told me I was unreasonable and effectively walked off. As the customer I feel completely let down.....no empathy or understanding....no investigation or even examination of the damaged tyre. DONT GO THERE. Leaves me with a $400 bill and completely unhappy with their service. This person who calls himself a manger needs to take some customer service training or leave the industry. I will NEVER deal with this company again.

Having similar problems.

Going through similar issues to most of the other reviews. Worst service. Was implied I was a LIAR, Now I'm very angry. Waiting for my case to go through legal channels so I can't contribute more at this time. However I suggest staying well away from Bridgestone Smithfield! Also consider putting forwarding your experiences with Fair Trading also.

Service

My husband put his Msport BMW in for new tyres and when he went to pick up the front spoiler had popped off when test driven. The manager tried to challenge my husband when he asked where it was, by advising that there was no spoiler on the car. This was disappointing that my husband had to argue the point and justify that there definitely was a spoiler prior to handing over the car for service. It was discovered by the apprentice that it had popped off out near the road/driveway of the shop. It was damaged so the company repaired/replaced the spoiler within our limited timeframe of a month. Although we are grateful that the issue was resolved relatively quickly, we felt there was lack of communication in following up the progress of the repair/replacement. We found we had to often do the ringing/chasing within the timeframe.

Ripped off

Service ok but charged us $270 more for 2 tyres than in Townsville $860 then paid $590 ripped off in charters towers would not recommend them the tyres were 265 x60 x r18 a/t dulers price them from other source first regards robert

Almost Flying

The best offer for tyres I have ever known. Bob Jane T-marts Life Long Tyre plan has just had its first rotate of tyresin the almost two years since I bought this great deal of-- BUY -3- GET 1 FREE yes FREE. The overall maintenance of my Ford Fiesta BRIDGESTONE TYRES is for myself with some limitations in changing tyres a tremendous bonus on top of the deal BUY 3 and GET 1 FREE. Enjoys the well natured, pleasant staff at BOB JANE T-MARTS in Wagga Wagga who regularly keep an eye on my tyre performance. I need do not a thing other than arrive take my logbook from when I bought the tyre package deal almost two years ago into the desk service then I sat read the local, paper and enjoyed the lovely cups or water my choice and limited only by the time it took to rotate my tyres for the first time since having purchased this BUY 3 - GET ONE FREE Bridgestone Tyres. Could not fault the busy but no need went ignored, the car came back to me cleaner I'm sure than when it went in. BOB JANE T-MARTS Have nothing but praise from my view of each of the times the wheels were aligned and now rotated this indeed left my experience with both the service provided and the comfortable feeling of reliability and of knowing the confidence in their team came out in the very smooth operation of manual and emotion strengths of all areas of BOB JANE T-MARTS here in Wagga Wagga NSW.2650. Lastly this grand NEW LONG LIFE TYRE PLAN: allows me to feel confident that my tyres are doing the job and keeping myself and others safe where ever possible on our WET or DRY ROADS.. as I mentioned that feeling of -I'm FLYING came from the confidence that the BobJane T-Mart provided and continues to maintain my Tyers which allows me the confidence in driving. I did mention but I feel I may not have the great package deals to maintain my tyres in between buying my next set have a try Best Buy.

Excellent, Second Set 1855R ER370 83H tyres

This is my Second Set of the tyres having completed 115000 Km (so far in March 2017) in 8 years coming up this October 2017 (HONDA Jazz 2009 Automatic).
I used Kmart Tyre & Service Centre in Chadstone Melbourne Victoria Australia for my first replacement of 4 tyres (4 mechanics tried to find a rattle after I took delivery of my car)!.
I heard a rattle and I returned my car for inspection and four mechanics could not locate where the rattle was coming from.
On my 4th return a mechanic found the rattle was a loose fitted lead balance weight. Needless to say I never returned.
I now required my second set of four tyres and shopped around and used KMart Tyre and Service Centre in Kew Melbourne Victoria Australia for my second replacement of 4 tyres in June 2016.
I sticked with the tyre make that came with the car I bought new.
For best results, I have found checking tyre pressure each week and rotate, balance tyres and front end alignment each 10000 km.
Pros, I found the tyre has good grip in the wet and roadholding.
I only bought a new set of 4 tyres, l because 2 tyres had 1 nail in each, otherwise I could have waited until 120000 km.
I drive city trips and 60000km replacing tyres is reasonable.
Negatives, I found none.
Can, I recommend the tyre, YES. Good value, but shop around as prices vary (4 New tyres fitted balanced, front end alignment, Flybuys points and free balance and rotation of tyres each 10000 km and 4 new plugs and valves for the tyres for a total cost $600.00 was the cheapest from Kmart Tyre and Service Centre Kew the cheapest.
I tried several Tyre outlets for price and the price ranged from $817.00 as the dearest at Beaurepairs, and Bridgestone Tyre outlet the second dearest at a quote of $815.00.
As for Servicing of my car, I stick with YARRA HONDA.
I have found by experience to pay the extra for genuine parts and reliable service at the YARRA HONDA is best for me.

sorry and thanks

After I ripped the sidewalls out of 2 x 365/60 22.5tyres on a Sunday morning and I'm stuck in a lousy working position it would have been understandable if the guy called out wasn't pleasant efficient and helpful.tyres changed bit of a chuckle and then I get a discount.

Do not go there for car inspection! Total conflict of interest

I took my vehicle for a rego inspection on 4/1/2017 at Bridgestone Select Tyres-Belconnen (31 Cohen Street). They faulted me on 2 front tyres. Said I needed new tyres. Then failed my car. Then charged me $67. I paid them $67 for a "fail" inspection ! The weirdest thing is that they said if I bought the new tyres from them, they would not charge me again for giving my car the "Pass" status, but if I should decide to buy new tyres from another shop, they would charge me an extra $18 before they could give my car the Pass ! And guess what, their tyres are the most expensive ! Therefore I have got no choice but to have the tyres changed at another work-shop, and to bring the car back for them to pass it & to pay them the extra $18 just for their effort to bend down and see my new car tyres ! I am amazed why the RTA would allow these work shops, which are selling car components, to provide car inspection. It's a total conflict of interest. Of course they would try to fail you, so that you have to buy their products before you can get a Pass. If you don't buy their car products, you will get charged again ! What a business model ! I would raise this issue to the RTA & the ACCC. WE cannot just allow these rip-offs to happen.

Great for supplying tyres, not so good on wheel alignments!

Made the mistake of having my vehicle which I've own for 13 years, get a 4wd wheel alignment with this mob. I've had wheel alignments done before on the vehicle when in Queensland, but these guys take the cake. I don't think having a rear passenger tyre getting chopped out in less the 12 000 kilometer a satisfactory outcome for a paid service. Only to be told when going there to get a replacement tyre that the camber was out of whack and unadjustable. When I explain to him that his mob did the alignment, he back tracked. Needless to say I went else where to get a replacement tyre and had the alignment redone, was informed that the camber was adjustable, and that it was way out of adjustment. If you want to just buy tyres from these guy all good, but I would not be wasting my money on having them do a alignment , as you are not only wasting your money on the service, but also for the tyre replacement.