Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner

Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner

Pros

• No peroxide or ammonia

• Effective at neutralising brassy tones

• Quick to apply

• Vegan & cruelty-free

Cons

• Very concentrated formula that can turn hair purple if you use too much

4.9

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
Kim Timbs

Kim Timbs Central Queensland, QLD

I love this stuff.

I love this stuff. I get so many compliments on the colour and it does not dry my hair at all. I only use 3 drops each time I wash my hair (every third day) so it lasts forever.l, and my hair is shoulder length. I am white on top now but still darker and a bit yellowish on the bottom half of my hair so I dangle my lower half in the solution for 10 secs each side and then pour the rest over the top. I love it.

Purchased for $49.95.

Ease of Application

MicheleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gorgeous Result

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
StormFiber

StormFiberSydney, NSW

Awesome

Purchased in October 2018.

pjw304

pjw304Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!

Kerry

Kerry

Love this product

Totally agree with all the other reviews. It works perfectly on my blonde foils for a natural ashy look. Have been using it for about 3 years. As i have short hair, all i use is a couple of drops , maybe 2 or 3 in a 1litre bottle of warm water. I wash and condition first, and then pour the bottle over my hair and then towel dry. Works perfectly everytime. My hairdresser now uses it on her own hair and loves it.

Lis C

Lis CNarrabri

Pros and Cons

Christine

ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant result, as the name implies

comfort

comfort

Found you again

I, too used to use this when I was a teenager in the 70's. I sort of forgot about it as I started using other hair colour products. Then with this new fad of young women "greying" their hair I remembered how this product used to work.
I asked my hairdresser, she vaguely remembered it and suggested I try Ebay.
It tones down my brassy blonde hair and gives it a more white-ish/ silver look. If I leave my hair submerged for longer it takes on a mauve tone. I tend to fill my sink with water and squeeze in a few drops depending on the tone I am going for.
Found It.! Love It!

Lynsey

LynseyPerth

so glad I found you old friend

like a lot of women from the 70's I used both Magic Silver White and Silver Pink to great effect. I find that the toners I used to stop the brassy blonde colour dry my hair out. I was over the moon when a friend suggested I Google Magic Silver White and I found it. Yahoo. I'm now on my second bottle and love that I can regulate the amount of colour I add to go with each day's look. I will never be without this again.

MillaGail

MillaGailNSW

Banish the brassines

Used the product as directed by the instructions and it worked perfectly...
Took all the yellow brassy colour away & left me with a soft light ash colour.
Very happy

Absolutely perfect product if you are transitioning from blonde to natural grey.

Fantastic product

I use this as a toner I now add a few drops to my conditioner and it leaves my hair soft and a removes all that nasty brassy look. Can also be used to go purple or rose for the weekend if you feel lik e it

Amazing results, so happy!

Love having blonde hair, but after 2 weeks leaving the salon my hair starts throwing yellow tones everytime. No purple shampoo works on my hair. I was just about to go back to brown when I saw this on eBay. When I used it I wasn't expecting much of a change but wow This is the best toner Available, leaves my hair soft and looking like I've just left the hairdressers every single time! takes away all brassy tones leaving my hair the exact colour I love! I used 15 drops to 1 litre of water and only poured it over once! Thank you for discovering this amazing product brilliant silver white!! Highly recommended:)

Ms G

Ms GSouth Australia

Brilliant

This is - I think - the only toner on earth that isn't drying. A few drops in water, poured repeatedly over the head, and you're done. Hair is left in great condition and it's especially wonderful for grey/silver hair, as well.

Dionne

DionneVictoria

Best blonde Hair Toner Ive ever used

Find out how Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner compares to other Hair Dyes

The PERFECT toner and so simple to use

Look no further than Brilliant SIlver White if you want instant results to brassy yellow tones in your blonde hair. I have been using this product for more than 6 years now and I would be lost with out it. Not only will you achieve the amazing blonde locks you are after but you will save so much money. Being super concentrated a bottle lasts ages so it is fantastic value for money. I also like the fact that it is 100%s Vegan and cruelty free. I recommend Brilliant Silver White to any blonde whether they have brassy hair or not, once you try it you will never use anything else.

the best product ever

I have used this product now for 5yrs, nothing like it around. My blonde hair is so beautiful after I use it, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the dreaded yellow and brassy tones.
It is the best product I have ever used on my hair. Highly recommended

Glad i found it!

I've been looking for this stuff for years since the original Magic Silver White was discontinued. I have tried ALL the purple shampoos and nasty chemical toners out there, but nothing is is easy to use as this. As the previous reviewer said, wear gloves when using it as it's very concentrated. I only use 10 drops in some water so the little bottle lasts for ages, making it good value too. Bought it online through eBay and shipping was quick, got it in a couple of days. Will buy again.

See all Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner reviews

Melanie K.

Melanie K.asked

I used for the first time on foiled hair. 5 drops. Turned a horrendous purple! How long does it take to revert back to original colour. Next time I will use only 2 drops.

Caz1310
Caz1310

It washes out. It is a product that you do have to experiment with how many drops to use...the foils may soak up more colour too?

audrey

audreyasked

I'm wanting pure white hair, like , genuine white as whiteout coloured hair,
Will this make my hair white, or silvery, as alot of toners will turn my hair silver , I'm wanting pure white hair .
Thanms

Melbourne.Girl

Melbourne.Girlasked

Hi, I always used a creme on my hair... how do you apply the drops? (If they come in drops!)

Michele

Hi Melbourne Girl. You get a small plastic jug and add about 2 cups of warm water then about 3 drops of Brilliant Silver White (It comes in a small dropper bottle). It will make your hair ash but brighter. First try will let you see if you you need more or less. Another good product is Loriel Age Perfect semi permanent. I like the warm blonde one. Expensive but You get dozens of applications from one bottle - pale blonde and no regrowth. No mixing only leave in about 10 minutes. Good luck. Michele

See all Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner questions

Brilliant Silver White is a toner designed to be used on light blonde hair. It can improve the feel and tone of your hair and is very quick and simple to use. It is made with natural vegan ingredients and is certified cruelty-free. The instructions are as follows:

1. Pour product in a sink or tub of warm water
  2. Soak hair in warm water for 10 seconds
  3. Dry as usual

Or

1. After washing hair, add drops of the product into a jug of water
  2. Stir the solution then rinse through the hair - no need to wash it out
  3. Dry and style as usual

This product has many features and benefits over traditional toners including:

• The ability to tone or add colour with additional drops
  • Instant results after 10 seconds