96% · 40716 · 4%

Lisa and Pete
Lisa and Pete

Awesome friendly staff

George and James were great! They were respectful and took great care of our items. George is very friendly and a great asset to your organisation.
Not at all happy
Not at all happy3 posts
Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Cannot recommend enough

Moved 2 bedroom apartment into storage; absolutely seamless, moving is a stressful time but they made it easy and timely- massive shoutout to Matt and Tony who were efficient, friendly, reliable and professional. 100% will be recommending and using them for our next move. Thank you!
Noni C.
Noni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ticked all the boxes

Had a great experience with Brisk from start to finish. The sales team took the time to understand our needs and explain the process, the operations team was professional and efficient to confirm details and take payment at the end, and the removalists themselves were fantastic. They moved our stuff quickly and efficiently and with great care. Highly recommend this team!!
John Heathfield
John HeathfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A great team that moved us out

The team that moved us were very quick and careful with our furniture. Nothing was too much and they were very easy to deal with. Very happy with the move.
Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not have been happier

The pack of our 2 bedroom unit was exceptional. Jason and Jordan were professional, respectful and worked as a team. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble for them and it was impressive the way they packed the container to ensure all of our goods were taken to Brisbane. I would recommend them to anyone without reservation.
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD
Jessica M.
Jessica M.2 posts

Really good service

The communication was excellent, the movers professional and did their job quickly. Have used them several times and will again….
Craig D.
Craig D.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The team at Brisk are AWESOME!!

From the first phone call to organise the move, to the last phone call to pay the bill, Brisk were professional, started and finished on time and awesome in every way. The guys who moved our belongings were also super awesome and speedy with the way they were so careful with our furniture. We are return customers due to how professionally they relocated all our belongings from Victoria to Queensland in January 2022. So the choice was easy to have Brisk take care of us again in December 22 to move us just a few kilometers up the road from our 3 story townhouse to our new home. We would highly recommend using Brisk to anybody relocating whether it is from suburb to suburb or interstate. Their service is second to none. Much appreciated Guys!!
Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So many breakages

I moved from regional Queensland to Melbourne and the guys that loaded the truck did an amazing job. I had no concerns. Although I packed my boxes very well with lots of padding I can’t believe the number of breakages. So far out of 30 boxes that I have unpacked there have been breakages in 20 boxes. Every box had fragile labelling. Some boxes had several breakages. Insurance doesn’t replace everything. I would never use this company again.
Mandy Geel
Mandy Geel2 posts
Jan h
Jan hWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Seamless service and a company that cares

From the moment I contacted Brisk removals I had people who actually listened and were able to answer my questions. The consultant who came out to our house was extremely knowledgeable and was able to provide a quote on the spot. There was ongoing communication. The crew who loaded the truck were professional and efficient. We had no breakages. I would strongly recommend Brisk removals.
Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job!

We moved from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast and Brisk Transport were fantastic. Clayton who organised my move was very helpful and detailed with cost and storing our furniture for 3 months. Jemma who dealt with our account was very friendly. Nick, the Manager I want to thank because he worked along side me with moving dates that I kept having to change and he made sure it all went well. Last but not least the removal guys were great in Melbourne and Qld. They had a lot of furniture including a piano to load and unload and worked very hard. They were very polite and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.
Neale B.
Neale B.South East Queensland, QLD

If you are moving anywhere, definitely consider BRISK

I just had the biggest move of my life. From Melbourne to Brisbane and including some of my most valuable possessions. The people from Brisk handled everything so professionally and kept me feeling very confident. The people behind the scenes, such as Rheece, made everything amazingly simple. Then two young men who did the destination delivery have just finished. MARK and ELI were on time and kept me informed at all times. There was not one scratch, mark or dent on anything. MARK and ELI were both so polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. I WOULD NEVER HESITATE TO USE BRISK THE NEXT TIME I MOVE, THEY WERE SENSATIONAL IN EVERY WAY.
Therese
ThereseSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Thanks Mason and Craig at Brisk

Thank you! You were so professional, kind and honest. You really worked hard and did a great job. Rare job qualities these days. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you when we move our furniture again hopefully later this year.
Uche
Uche

Highly professional

They are very efficient, patient , Nicholas McFarlane was fantastic, communication clear and 100%, very thorough and understanding
The guys who moved my stuff at Melbourne were very professional and friendly!
The guys who offloaded my stuff in Brisbane, OMG! were extremely amazing , sociable, professional
I love them all and I will surely come back

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Faultless interstate moving service

We moved our storage contents from Melbourne to Brisbane (approx 18 cubic metres); Brisk was prompt to set up the move date, the friendly team arrived on time and were very helpful. All was packed and sent away on Saturday and we received delivery today in Brisbane (Thursday). The moving team here were also super friendly and helpful. Throughout the move, we had friendly calls prior to pickup/delivery to let us know when the moving team would arrive. Would be very happy to use them again in the future.
Julie
Julie3 posts

Removal to be remembered

I only gave a star because l had to, I would never recommend Brisk to anyone. They are the worst removal company l have ever used. My furniture was ruined when l used them to move from Melbourne to Gold Coast. They damaged the container my furniture was stored in and the rain ruined almost everything. Because l didn't take out 'accident' insurance they did not want to compensate me for my loss, even though this was not an accident but negligence on their part. I had to engage a solicitor to get a small compensation for my major loss. The owner is rude and arrogant. The worst experience dealing with these people.
Brisk Transport   DM
G.LoSouth East Queensland, QLD42 posts
Hazel E.
Hazel E.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Moving made easy

3 bedroom upstairs, downstairs home move was conducted in professional manner with minimal impact. The crew were excellent and worked effectively and cordially to get the job completed with care.
Easy dealings with office staff to plan and book removal details. Constant communication made things run smoothly.
Carol Ashley
Carol AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic removalists

Very satisfied with the whole process. Nathan and Pele where excellent, knew there job and where very courteous and placed everything where I wanted it and took the utmost care with everything. I was quite impressed. Thank you to them and your company.
Drew
Drew
  Fair Incentive Verified

Have used Brisk before, and always get prompt speedy service, highly recommend Brisk for moving house.
Kiwi M.
Kiwi M.

Professional from A-Z

My product was a small package & short distance move from Toowong to Milton.

The Owner, Drivers, Accounts, & Sales staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend ☺️

Cris
Cris

Hassle free!

I recently used Brisk for my move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. The crew arrived early, were fast and professional. Thanks Joe, Callum and Arthur.
João S.
João S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Highly recommend

They deliver our goods in a reasonable timer matter without any damage. The process since hiring until deliver was well efficient with excellent communication as they quite often provided update about of goods in transit.

JOHN
JOHN

Best removalist

Brisk were totally professional from the beginning to the end of the moving. The removalists were really nice guys who took every precaution not to damage a single thing. Fantastic service.
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Very pleased with all aspects of the service provided. Completed a inner city move facing all issues surrounding limited parking, tight spaces and lift access with ease. Job completed quicker than expected.
Robert G.
Robert G.

Very fast and professional removal

We have recently completed a move of our 2 bedroom apartment using Brisk who were recommended by our property manager. All staff were friendly and professional. The movers worked with us to ensure that everything was exactly where we wanted it at our new location. We were only moving a short distance away so the move was completed in 4 hours. Big thanks to Liam and his offsider (sorry I forgot your name!) We were very happy so have recommended Brisk to a family member who is moving soon.
Grant M
Grant M4 posts

Professional and efficient

We moved from a large 4 Bedroom house, two containers worth from Melbourne to the Gold Coast - came on time, 2 hours to pack both containers and 2 hours to offload. The staff were very helpful and took care with fragile items. Nothing was a problem and would highly recommend them - I have moved several times and interstate and I would rate them as the best. Their price was also one of the lowest
Justin
Justin
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent service in all respects

Had to move from my unit at short notice due to flood repairs needing to be done asap and everyone at Brisk involved made the transition to my other residence a stress-free, smooth process which was highly organised, professional, friendly, supportive and amazingly efficient. Well done and thank you!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Well done team

Great work team. From first enquiry to final payment - it was all easy to get done. The two guys we had on the day were fantastic - they were really helpful and worked well - it made for a great move. Moved locally from a 3 storey place to a lowset place in a little under 3hrs in total. Thank you!! :-)
Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend. Friendly, efficient and helpful

Brisk Transport helped us move all of our household contents from storage in Melbourne to the Gold Coast. They were so careful and efficient. But best of all they were so easy to deal with and every interaction was so friendly, genuine and helpful. Couldn’t recommend more highly.
Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisk transport was very professional and made the process of moving house very smooth and stress free! The guys worked very efficiently and also moved our piano which was amazing!
Karon
KaronCentral West, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

A 4 bedroom upstairs unit. The workmen were very efficient and careful. Arrived on time and did a quick job. Very happy with them. The office staff were very accommodating as well.
Sascha seifritz
Sascha seifritzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took All the stress away

We move from Melbourne to Brisbane All I can say is outstanding work Very professional and good clear communication throughout the move
Throughout the move messaging me and letting me know what’s going on where everything is at

Andrew Ritchie top guys

Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest move

Moved my 2 bedroom unit in 2 hours
Managed to fit me into their busy Saturday schedule at a very reasonable rate
Both guys worked tirelessly and efficiently
Excellent service and follow up, highly recommended
Sammy B.
Sammy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Took the stress away

Moved a 3 bdr house from storage to new home. 3 guys came on time (Phil, Adam & Eli), were friendly, professional and took care with our belongings. They moved at good pace and I was amazed at how efficiently they moved items and secured them on their truck. They really took the stress out of the move and were a pleasure to deal with. From booking to payment to follow up customer service, all office staff were also friendly, supportive and helpful. I would definitely use Brisk again. Though they have a higher hourly fee than some others, I got what I paid for in quality service. Thanks for making the move go smoothly.
Maureen
Maureen3 posts

Made moving a breeze

May I say moving interstate was a logistical nightmare. But brisk came to the rescue , they where prompt and super efficient in loading the containers. We would highly recommended them and would like to thank the awesome team we had to help move us.
Celine
CelineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Do yourself a favour & use Brisk Transport whenever you’re moving!!

I have used Brisk Transport twice now, moving interstate & locally, and both times they have been absolutely outstanding!! They were friendly, helpful & super efficient.
Brisk Transport will always be my first choice when I am moving & it will be my #1 recommendation to anyone I know looking to move.

Get Quote Here