Brisk Transport

Brisk Transport (page 3 of 16)

4.9

Emma

EmmaBonner 2914, ACT

On time, friendly service

Brisk helped us move from Canberra to Brisbane. They communicated well in advance for pick up and drop off times. They arrived on time and loaded everything in a professional manner. Within 24 hours we had all our belongings in Brisbane. They are polite and friendly and made you feel at ease during a stressful time. Not a single item was broken! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

bec

becSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time and great service

We used Brisk and they had some tricky and heavy items to get down some stairs. They were very professional and did an amazing job. They were punctual and worked pretty fast. Highly recommend Brisk.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you for the lovely review Bec! We're so glad to have been able to assist!

Totally professional

I recently moved from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. After speaking with Michael at Brisk about my move l had no hesitation in booking them and l wasnt disappointed.
The guys that came to pick up were totally professional. They loaded the container with care and were very quick. They were also very friendly.
I would use Brisk again and would recommend them to everyone.

Hi Julie,

hanks for the glowing review! I'm glad everything went according to plan for you :)

Find out how Brisk Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Second time and is still as good!

This is my second time using Brisk Transport for interstate move. They are brilliant! Nic response to queries promptly and the guys (Mark and James, if I remembered their names correctly) were efficient and very careful when moving the furnitures. All furnitures and contents in the boxes arrived safely and on time. Nothing was damaged. Amazing!!! Will definitely recommend Brisk Transports to others.

PS: This is my first product review because they totally deserve a good review!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you for making us, your first ever product review. We certainly do feel special :)

Tracey L

Tracey LPalm Beach

Absolute professionals

Brisk were able to complete our interstate move 24 hours after our booked and paid company cancelled in us. Packed our container and unpacked in timely manner. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

We love nothing more than saving the day, last minute! We're glad everything worked out OK in the end.

Cary professional interstate move

These guys professionalism from start to finish was just outstanding. We moved from Brisbane to Melbourne with ease on New Years Eve. The guys who packed and unloaded at either end were wonderful. Top notch!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the review Jade. We thought you'd enjpoy a New Years Eve spent in Melbourne ;)

Almost perfect...

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I moved to Melbourne in April and then when things didn't work out I decided to move back to Brisbane last week. I used Brisk Transport for my first move so I didn't hesitate to contact them again. Brilliant service both times from all members of the team. Excellent communication as they always kept me informed and they were so reasonably priced. I cannot thank them enough for making both my moves stress free. I highly recommend Brisk Transport.

saghar g.

saghar g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It couldn't be better than this. Special thanks to Daniel and Michael for helping us to move our stuff from QLD to VIC.

We moved a 2-bedroom house.
Our move was a long distance.
The move started and finished at the EXACT time I was told.
Everything just perfect. I wish I could rate them more.

Christine O.

Christine O.

Hard working, on time, professional

We moved a 5 bedroom house with some tricky heavy things. They came on time, worked fast and were professional. Would recommend to family and friends and would use again.

Brisbane to Gold Coast

They made the move easy from Brisbane to Gold Coast , the guys were fantastic and the booking was very easy and very friendly. Good hourly rate, 2nd time we have used Brisk Transport and will definitely use again.
Highly recommend.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisk have been a great company to deal with

Hello Brisk, thank you so much for the excellent care you took in the furniture removal from my mothers house of 35 years. I was not there on the day, but mum was amazed at how efficient, well mannered and cheerful the men were and what a delight they were to deal with. Thank you for making that emotional time for her so stress free. I am so impressed with all facets of this service. It has been terrific - thank you again.

Careful and efficient service

We moved from a single level, 2 bedroom ground floor unit to a 4 level, 3 bedroom townhouse 20 minutes away. The movers were quick, but took excellent care when packing and transporting our goods. We had some large furniture items that had to go around tight corners in the staircases, but the guys somehow found a way to carry them around the corners without touching the walls. They relieved a lot of stress from our move. I'd definitely use them again.

lynncleave

lynncleaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, careful and professional movers!

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Smooth and Effortless

Judy J

Judy J Chisholm 2905, ACT

Great Service

Brisk Transport were great. Moved me from Canberra to Brisbane. Very professional, the 2 guys were great, good communication, nothing was a problem and a great price. Would highly recommend Brisk Transport

Professional, friendly and efficient service

We moved a three bedroom house from Brisbane to Toowoomba and found Brisk transport to be fantastic throughout the whole process. The admin staff were fantastic, and the removalists were professional, friendly and efficient. We have had bad experiences with removalists before, but Brisk is truly different from the others.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you so much for the feedback Brent! I'm so glad you had a great experience with us. Hope you are enjoying Toowoomba!

AMAZING GUYS

I have moved from Melbourne to Brisbane recently. The guys are very professional and hard working. Special thanks to Paul constantly updated the details and gave me clear informations about the interstate transportation. I would recommend and use them again in future.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Jose, we are thrilled that you appreciated the service. Service is important to us. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family :)

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent no hassle move

Zac and Dan did an amazing job. They were ontime, careful and just keep moving all day. Would recomend and use them again without hesistation. I have used the cheap movers before and the difference was noticable. Brisk moved at speed and therefore the end cost was the same.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Stephen, thank you for your lovely review. You're spot on, cheap hourly rate doesn't always translate to cheap total bill. Quality of service can't be guaranteed with those cheap and nasty rates. Look forward to speaking with you again!

Professional and Efficient

I recently used Brisk Transport to move household items from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, about 100kms. Really happy with their service. Arrived a little early, efficient in loading and unloading, including travel all done in 3.75hrs. Nothing broken or marked, most things wrapped in blankets. And nice guys to boot. I highly recommend.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Eddy, a super quick move considering the distance travelled. We are sp wrapped that you enjoyed the experience, and were impressed with the service on the day.