Brisk Transport

Brisk Transport (page 4 of 16)

Professional and Efficient

I recently used Brisk Transport to move household items from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, about 100kms. Really happy with their service. Arrived a little early, efficient in loading and unloading, including travel all done in 3.75hrs. Nothing broken or marked, most things wrapped in blankets. And nice guys to boot. I highly recommend.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Eddy, a super quick move considering the distance travelled. We are sp wrapped that you enjoyed the experience, and were impressed with the service on the day.

Jenny4

Jenny4Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the Rest

My furniture was collected from Melbourne and sent to Brisbane for storage. Whilst I have not yet set a date for delivery in Brisbane so far the service has been exceptional. The guys picked everything up and loaded into a container, they were polite, friendly and very efficient. Cannot praise them enough, if the guys in Brisbane are half as good they will be marvelous. I have done many moves over the last 50 years and this is faultless so far. They even checked I was happy with the guys doing the pick up. Go guys - FANTASTIC.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Jenny, so lovely to hear from you. I'm glad you were impressed with our team ;) We look forward to imporessing once again with the rest of your move. We will speak to you soon!

OUTSTANDING

We had a big move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast and Brisk were truly outstanding. A 3 bedroom, 2 story house with a massive shed was no small task.
The service and attention to detail was the best I have ever experienced in 12 removals over a 30 year period.
These guys came highly recommended to me and I can see why.
I will not look anywhere else now. They have my custom for life.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Ritchie, thank you so much for your glowing review. I'm glad you appreciated the extra efforts our staff go tom to make the whole experience as stress free as possible. We look forward to moving you again in the future.

NoName

NoNameMelbourne

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Big THANKS to the Brisk Team!

Brisk Transport moved our belongings from
Gold Coast to Melbourne. From our first phone call to the end of delivery we couldn’t fault a thing - a testament to a well run and managed company! Communication was fantastic, price was very competitive, pickup and delivery was on time, the day of delivery the dedicated goods and services lift broke down so we had to share the common lift - the team just took it in their stride and remained positive and so considerate! Thoroughly will recommend Brisk a Transport and thank you again to Paul and all the team!!!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy that you were happy with the service on the day. It was unfortunate that the lift broke down, but that's no excuse to not finish the job ;) We hope you have settled in well in Melbourne!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from start to finish!

Brisk moved my one bedroom apartment from a storage site in Brisbane to Melbourne. The service was excellent, very professional, arrived on time and was absolutely problem free. Would definitely recommend. Thank you all.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Mark, thank you for leaving us some feedback. We would definitely appreciate the reccomendations :)

Janet Benson

Janet BensonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Firstly I have to confess to purchasing two sofas at an interstate auction. My next problem was getting them to Brisbane. I must say that Brisk Transport saved the day. From my first phone call and quote, the process was extremely smooth and trouble-free. I was kept informed on the progress, received confirmation of collection from the auction house and then contacted 45 minutes prior to delivery. The two staff memebers who delivered the sofas were extremely professional and friendly and the furniture arrived in as shipped condition. I am very confident that anybody who engages Brisk Transport will be very pleased with the results.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad that everything went smooth and trouble free. I hope the 2 sofas are nice and comfy for you ;)

Tim G.

Tim G.Perth, WA

Simple, top quality & affordable service.

Paul arranged for my 2 bedroom apartment worth of goods to be picked up from a storage unit in Brisbane and delivered into another storage unit in Perth. It was all done over a simple phone call at a very reasonable price and all within a week. Everyone took great care of my stuff, and i didn't have to organise a thing. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. Even the long distance moves all the way across the other side of the country are simple for us ;) I'm glad you appreciated the service.

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, careful, polite

Fabulous removalists. A big thanks mark and Richard what lovely guys. They arrived ahead of schedule, eyed up the task and just dig in. Everything was felt with carefully and wrapped.
It wasn’t an easy move as some of it hadn’t been well packed but they did a fantastic job.
Would highly recommend. One of the most hassle free moves. Thanks guys your on my speed dial for next move!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Karyn, Thank you for the lovely feedback. I will make sure Mark and Richard know how much you appreciated their efforts. Glad it all went well!

Noel H.

Noel H.South East Queensland, QLD

I had to move not only myself but my mother as well and all I can say is excellent service, manners and hygiene by the movers and the company as a whole. All of our furniture and other possessions were moved without any dramas at all, it was only a short move but these guys just jumped in and got it done and the cost was a little less than I was quoted, so happy days

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Noel, thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad our speedy removalists got the job done faster than you expected. That is always our goal ;) All the best mate!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great from start to finish

These guys are great. I moved from Victoria to Brisbane and used Brisk. The people i dealt with on the phone were fantastic and always kept me informed every step of the way. The guys that loaded my stuff were really good and took care with the loading and wrapping for protection. Same for the drop off. The guys were great and all my stuff was undamaged and they unloaded it into the house wherever I wanted it.
I would highly recommend these guys for an interstate move

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the feedback Paul! Great to hear from you. I'm glad you appreciated the extra effort we took to look after your gear :)

Christina Jove

Christina JoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service all round, highly recommend

Brisk transport helped us move from a four bedroom double storey home in Melbourne to Queensland. They made it all so easy and stress free. We initially had one container then required another a week later as well as storage but these guys made it all happen. I hope I don't ever have to move again but if I do, I know who I will be contacting. Great communication, turned up on time, worked very fast and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Christina, thank you for sending us those kind words. It can be a stressfukl experience to move house, but if you are ever on the move again, we would be more than happy to look after the job for you :)

Fantastic team would recommend to anyone!

The Brisk team moved our belongings from a 5 bedroom house in Melbourne to Queensland and were very professional in doing so. We will be using them again in the near future when we move from our rental into our own home up here. Thanks guys for helping us with the huge task and having everything running smoothly and on time!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Louise, thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to look after your gear. We definitely look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to do your local move in Brisbane :)

Subrato

SubratoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Movers In Australia

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Subrato. Thank you for posting such a lovely review. I'm glad the experience was pleasent for you, that is definitely our aim. We hope you have settled in and look forward to hearing from you again.

Debbie Q

Debbie QVictoria

Fantastic Removalists!

We had Brisk move our three bedroom house from Victoria to Hervey Bay. Throughout the process they kept us fully informed and the Melbourne team turned up on time, took care of our belongings and did a very professional job of packing the container. The two guys who delivered the furniture again turned up on time to our new home and were extremely helpful, friendly and again took care of our belongings. We highly recommend Brisk Transport!! Thanks guys!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Debbie, thanks for the feedback. That's a big move but I'm glad it all went well in the end. Hope to hear from you again.

Kylie C.

Kylie C.

Wonderful in all aspects

Rang this company after I was let done by another. They went out of their way to fit me in on the next working day. They arrived within the stated time and completed the job fast and efficiently. Unfortunately I’ve forgotten the two guys names. But they were fantastic. They fitted a fridge and lounge through entry way which was near impossible. Thanks guys.

This company does not charge extra for stairs or call out fee. They charge from when they arrive to when the finish. No hidden extras. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others. Was great to work with locally owned family business ....

Hi Kylie,

I'm glad you enjoyed the service :) Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, and I will make sure to pass your kind words on to the removalists you had on the day :)

Tamdrew

TamdrewQueensland

A fantastic service from start to finish!

We are so happy with Brisk Transport. Moving interstate from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast is a big move in itself. The team at Brisk made moving our worldly possessions an absolute breeze. Thank you Nic for your professional service, great communication and fantastic execution...from pick up, storage to drop off, we cannot find a fault! Well done! Definitely a service we will always recommend.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you so much foir dropping us a line and leaving some great feedback. We were happy to make the whole process a breeze for you :)

Great moving company

We moved from Brisbane to Sydney with Brisk Transport and they were excellent. Over the phone, Andy was pleasant, helpful and patient. Their price was very competitive. On the day, Tito and Brett were punctual, friendly, and incredibly efficient. They delivered our stuff the next day with no hiccups. All in all it was a very stress free experience. Highly recommend!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Anya, thank you for your lovely review. I will make sure that everyone involved knows that ypou appreciated their efforts :) We hope to hear from you when you are next on the move!

Stress free and amazing service

From the moment I made an online enqiry and received a call back explaining the service, I knew Brisk were the right people for the job. I was put at ease on the phone and given flexibility, because it is very hard to know exactly how many boxes you will have etc.
The guys picking up our home contents were polite and very aware of looking after our valuables.
We were moving from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast and 6 days later they were there with our furniture etc. My two daughters waiting at the other end said the process was so easy and everything was put exactly where they wanted it and they even helped to assemble our very large, heavy table.
We can highly recommend Brisk and could not fault their service, well done Brisk.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Angela, lovely to hear from you. We are so happy that you enjoyed the service on the day. Thank you for recommending us :)

Martin James

Martin JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once in a lifetime move!

We were a little stressed with our move from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, but Brisk Transports were amazing! They were prompt, efficient, reliable, very professional and nothing broke! We had SO much stuff we’d accumulated over 25 years and they packed that container like playing tetra, very impressed. Well done to your team!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Martin... Yes, Tetris is what we like to play in our downtime ;) Glad your move was a success, thank you for the feedback!

Sapphire

SapphireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

Definitely not professional as promised by [name removed] when quoted
Very disappointed with Brisk. I was told to be ready by 7am but still waiting for second guy to turn up at 8.30am. No amount of insurance will cover the damage caused by the employee shoving wall units up against the wall and chipping paint back to bare gyprock in our brand new home as well as chipping another wall. They were really slow and showed no real urgency, but maybe that’s because they work on hourly rate. Witnessed doors swinging open on cabinet and buckled it, the guy just stood there and laughed.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. I definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you. Would you mind giving me a call on 0421990194 so we can chat about this further and hopefuly rectify this for you? Thank you! - Ben