Dave D.

Dave D.South East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Use This Company

Do not use this company - you will regret it and it will cost you dearly.

Moved house at the end of January 2021 and our family is STILL counting the cost as we discover more damaged property. At last count we have spent over $3000 dollars on repairs / replacement of items ‘man handled and physically bashed’ by this company . When we tried to speak to them about our concerns (telephoned them on more than 10 occasions) we were given an almighty run around only to eventually be advised it was not their problem.

Find someone else and don’t use this company.

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged/smashed furniture - will you use Brisk for your relocation?

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't have a good experience with Brisk. However, I am glad that we came to a resolution for this matter. All the best.

Small familyBrisbane

Worse pre plan move

3 bedroom, office ,lounge ,dining and garage.move was book in advance and need to be pack up. No labels on boxes. Was told to take every thing was wasnt screw down. But instead l got was screw down and left clothes.l only ask why, did they leave my clothes. His men dont pack clothes. I was told to come back when l was grown up and ready to hear what he had to say.l gave strict instructions and they were ignore.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Brisk Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Maellele

MaelleleBrisbane

Don't go there

Every piece of valuable furniture damaged. Boxes went missing & finally returned 6 weeks after many calls and being told they didn't exist and then every item broken on delivery. Paid double of other quotes for the supposed care of my goods. What a joke!!

awas

awasbrisbane

Stay clear of these guys and pick another, cheaper removalist.

Seek another removalist

Started off good, but did not care about the goods at the receiving end. I if didnt see it with my own eyes, they would not have owned up to the damages. More damage to goods on closer inspection. Paid at an hourly rate, I could not figure out what the rush is... probably could wait to get home.
Started off really well, took my money real fast
Could care less about the goods - if you value your belongings seek another removalist

Roesy

Roesyasked

Do you do Canberra to Adelaide removals?

Andrew L.

Andrew L.asked

I need to move 2 bedrooms worth of items including beds, side tables and one large dining room table from Brisbane to Cudgen , NSW. What would this cost and when could you do this? Regards [name and contact details removed]

Good morning Andrew,

Please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with our local team and they will put together a quote for your move.

Regards The Team At Brisk Transport

Wayne H.

Wayne H.asked

We are looking for a quote to move our 3 bedroom house and SUV from Carindale in Brisbane to Perth between the 18/12/20 and 7/01/21.

Hi Wayne

Thanks for your inquiry. If you could please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with Clayton he will be able to put together a quotation for you.

Regards the Team at Brisk Transport