Sapphire

SapphireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

Definitely not professional as promised by [name removed] when quoted
Very disappointed with Brisk. I was told to be ready by 7am but still waiting for second guy to turn up at 8.30am. No amount of insurance will cover the damage caused by the employee shoving wall units up against the wall and chipping paint back to bare gyprock in our brand new home as well as chipping another wall. They were really slow and showed no real urgency, but maybe that’s because they work on hourly rate. Witnessed doors swinging open on cabinet and buckled it, the guy just stood there and laughed.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. I definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you. Would you mind giving me a call on 0421990194 so we can chat about this further and hopefuly rectify this for you? Thank you! - Ben

SajyanaTownsville

Complete farce from beginning to end.

Jane

JaneCurrimundi

Fantastic service

This was a fantastic service in my move from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast and I saved $1000 from a competitor whose service sounded not as good. Nothing was damaged in the process, the guys were cheerful and friendly and managed to squeeze my massive amount of stuff into the truck. While in storage my plants were watered and were in better shape afterwards than before. When I moved to my new place they were really patient when I changed my mind about where the furniture should go. Thanks especially to [name removed] for moving me, [name removed] for caring for my plants and [name removed] for organising it all and always being available.
Good value, friendly, cheerful service, patience, going beyond, timeliness. Watered my plants!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Brisk Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Roesy

Roesyasked

Do you do Canberra to Adelaide removals?

Andrew L.

Andrew L.asked

I need to move 2 bedrooms worth of items including beds, side tables and one large dining room table from Brisbane to Cudgen , NSW. What would this cost and when could you do this? Regards [name and contact details removed]

Good morning Andrew,

Please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with our local team and they will put together a quote for your move.

Regards The Team At Brisk Transport

Wayne H.

Wayne H.asked

We are looking for a quote to move our 3 bedroom house and SUV from Carindale in Brisbane to Perth between the 18/12/20 and 7/01/21.

Hi Wayne

Thanks for your inquiry. If you could please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with Clayton he will be able to put together a quotation for you.

Regards the Team at Brisk Transport