Almost perfect...

Anna K.

Excellent from start to finish

Moved a 5 bed house in Ayr Nth Qld to Toowoomba. Most of the arrangements were done by email as i work overseas. Great communication and all done as promised. Picked up and delivered without a problem. Would certainly use them again

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Jack. It is tricky to organise a move when you are overseas, so I;m glad email was an option for you. Thanks for the kind words mate. All the best.

Monica

MonicaForest Lake

Excellent experience with these removalists

A huge thank you to Michael (Mike) & David for their excellent service to move us "5 minutes up the road" from our 3 bedroom house to our double storey 4 bedroom house in Forest Lake. They were punctual & did a great job despite the challenges we threw their way (getting a heavy sofa bed up the stairs without damaging house or sofa bed!!). My experience with Brisk Transport right the way from inquiring for a quote, to booking them, to the actual move to making payment was smooth. Also a big thank you to Zoe who went above & beyond to answer all my questions prior to the move. I paid more for this move than I have ever paid before, but I have to say it was well worth it to have professionals do the job.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you so much for your great review. I will be sure to pass your thanks on to all of those who assisted in your move :) Have a great day!

Review collected in partnership with Brisk Transport

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Brisk Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Annie

AnnieBrisbane

Garry & Cameron did a great job!

Garry & Cameron arrived on time, worked quickly and carefully to move my furniture. They were extremely careful of the furniture and walls and were pleasant and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brisk

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Annie, thanks for your feedback! Ill pass this along to Garry and Cameron.

Professional however a little dissappointed............

Kym Chan
Kym Chan

I appreciate the discount but soooo not moving again lol..............

Jude

JudeGold Coast

Great communication

Had a few hiccups but [Name removed] was very helpful and talked with us constantly to solve the problem. Always cheerful and goods arrived into storage undamaged. [Name removed] was great having to load the goods with only my husband to help. We would use Brisk again.

Gaws

GawsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Really impressed. I was a bit apprehensive with all the things I read about other companies breaking things. Nothing broken and the boys were really careful with ou stuff. Brisk also called the day before to confirm

Roesy

Roesyasked

Do you do Canberra to Adelaide removals?

Andrew L.

Andrew L.asked

I need to move 2 bedrooms worth of items including beds, side tables and one large dining room table from Brisbane to Cudgen , NSW. What would this cost and when could you do this? Regards [name and contact details removed]

Good morning Andrew,

Please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with our local team and they will put together a quote for your move.

Regards The Team At Brisk Transport

Wayne H.

Wayne H.asked

We are looking for a quote to move our 3 bedroom house and SUV from Carindale in Brisbane to Perth between the 18/12/20 and 7/01/21.

Hi Wayne

Thanks for your inquiry. If you could please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with Clayton he will be able to put together a quotation for you.

Regards the Team at Brisk Transport