Brita Fill & Go Active

2.5

Roachy

RoachyChristchurch

The best bottles overall

Purchased in December 2020 at Brita for $24.00.

Janelle E.

Janelle E.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I purchased the Brita Fill & Go on special from Coles. There is nothing good about this product. It is impossible to clean properly because of the all the parts and there are so many areas where mould can grow. It defeats the purpose to have a product that filters water yet allows mould to grow.. The coconut fibre filters are ridiculously over priced. Definitely would not recommend.

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Leaks

My bottle leaks every where on the second sip, it's horrible, it seems like the water gets stuck between the disc and the spout and bubbles over next time I open it , not HAPPY

Purchased in January 2019.

Water Filters

Find out how Brita Fill & Go Active compares to other Water Filters

kkesh

kkeshCanberra 2600, ACT

LEAKS!

Water actually bubbling up and out the spout of both my bottles when not in use. It drips once i open it and start drinking from it. It seem like water stays on top of the filter after drinking and I've tried sucking all the excess water out but it still drips. i will be returning them and expect a full refund.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $40.00.

Mad Marg

Would never buy another of these bottles

Bottle continually leaks when you open the stopper. It seems to bubble out of the top and spills everywhere.
    Definitely not as good as the older product. Have tried to contact Brita to complain, but no one has replied to me.It would be great if someone would get back to me with a possible solution for the leaking bottle.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Gail

GailSouth Maclean

Tired of being leaked on!

I had the original Brita filter bottle and it was great. Unfortunately I lost it and had to buy the new updated model. I also bought a supply of filters. Every time I drink from the bottle (squeezing or not!) I end up with water down the front of me. It even leaks when just sitting in the cup holder in the car! I’m throwing it out with all the unused filters!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Water leaks

Was a great idea and good size and love the handle unfortunately water leaks from the cap! No matter how tightly I twist it it’s either where the filter is or the bottle leaking very annoying. Even when I wipe the whole thing dry, when the water flows through the filter it’s leaking again

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

leaking, not even squeezing

I used many brita products with no complaints. But this model made me insecured. I gave my daughter for camp. She tested to open the lid and found a lot of water in the lid. That's seems to be leaking when the bottle was motion to drink. So I read and watch review and YouTube. I tried many way.But not helping. I was surprised how Brita's R & D team pass this product. I want a replacement of other model.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Pamela

Pamela

Updated model

I have bought this newer model of the Brita Fill & Go.

I find this to hold less water compared to the previous model.

I find it easier to use than the previous model. I never updated the filter - I used to just replace it as the filter cost more than the new bottle.

However, this new model using the disc filtration system which is cheaper to install. I was also able to buy the disc's half price on sale at Coles. I bought a packet of 3 which will last 3 months. This newer method is definitely a lot cheaper than the previous model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Water Filters

Find out how Brita Fill & Go Active compares to other Water Filters

Miss M

Miss M

Brita make a great filtering water bottle AGAIN!

This drink bottle is fantastic.

The plastic body is easy to squeeze. The lid doesn't leak at all. The little tab makes it easy to carry or to hook onto a bag. The water tastes great.

Sometimes I find the body of the bottle starts to smell a bit old. That's my fault. I have to be better at washing it more frequently. And by that, I mean to say, I should wash it.

I like the flat filter discs. They are easy to use and to install, readily available at my local Coles.

Date PurchasedNov 2017