Brita Fjord Cool / XL

3.4

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

This did make our water taste better when I lived in the city and we had chlorinated water, however it was the price of the filters that put me off this filter. I look for something that wasn't so expensive next time.
Does make water taste a lot better. The little screen never needed the battery replacing in years of use. Fit well in the fridge.
The filters are really expensive, I would end up using them long after I was supposed to because I didn't want to buy extra ones. A bit of a pain to take apart and clean. Doesn't filter out all impurities.

emailpip

emailpipVIC, 3146

Good

We don't have the bench space for a water filter, so that is why we brought the fjord and we have been really happy with it.

One thing to note when changing the filter is that the newly installed filter needs to be primed (i.e. filter needs to be soaked first) before using - which can be inconvient.

It works well and I would buy this brand again without hesitation.
Attractively designed, can fit in your fridge door and digital filter life display
The replacement filters cost $10 each and each filter lasts for 100 uses or approx three months

Dijoca

DijocaVictoria

Good

nthe number system on the top is great to use as a reminder when to chnage the filter but when the kids change it all the great planning is blown out the window.
Also getting kids to drink water is one thing but getting them to fill the jug up to filter more water is near impossible.
The jug has served well for a couple of years has taken a few knocks and drops. It is scratched but still holds water with no leaks. Very happy with it.
good shape for fridge door filters readily avaiable
hard to remember when to change filter

Serveware Products