BRITA Marella Cool

BRITA Marella Cool

MPN: MRCB

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maryanne

MaryannePerth

Excellent water filter system and affordable

This water filter is excellent. We have had ongoing water taste problems and the Brita jug filters the water to leave it tasting like water - nothing else! It filters quickly so that the water is ready to use within a minute or two. We have been using this product for approximately 1 month now and we are extremely happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Roz

RozSydney

Lid falls off

I replaced my brita from big W but the lid does not fit properly. It falls into the jug because it will not fit perfectly. My previous one I thought must have been wear and tear but this one as soon as I bought it. Anyone else had this problem?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good design, Easy to Use, Water tastes Great

I bought a replacement Brita Marella water jug after my last 5 year old Brita jug's digital timer stopped working and around the same time the lid on the spout snapped off. I think the capacity is a little smaller than my previous model, but apart from that it works a treat.
The only downside is the cost of the water filters - much cheaper to buy them in bulk rather than 1 at a time.

Brewer

Brewer

Stupid digital timer thing

See all Brita Marella Cool / Marella XL reviews

DEN

DENasked

How do you take out the meter from the lid?

You can't.

Sasha
Sasha

On the model I have, there is a slot next to the top of the meter; comes out easily with the use of a small flat screwdriver or similar.

Rag74time

Rag74timeasked

The lid on the one just bought cannot be made to fit tightly at all or is it just me?

JZ66
JZ66

If you still have the receipt take it back. I have another jug that has the same issue and trust me it continues and becomes very amnoying. It should not be happening. Even if you don't have your receipt go back to the shop and see if they can show you what's causing it at least, failing that write to the company. Surely they can send a replacement.

Get an answer from our members and BRITA representatives

CategoryServeware