BRITA Marella XL

BRITA Marella XL

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sue de C

Sue de CNoosaville

Brita Jug Faulty Lid

Yes just bought my Brita jug and my lid keeps falling off as well. Just doesn’t fit. I will be contacting the company to ask what the problem is. The filtration part is great but faulty lid is annoying.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

The ONLY Water Filter that removes COPPER

The Marella wasn't and will not be the only Brita Water Filter I have and will use.

I suffer from a very rare genetic illness (Wilson's Disease), I accumulate copper in my body until if left untreated can be fatal.

I got my first Brita back in the early 80's, when I was a teenager, 18 years old, as the years have passed, not only is it helping my body by lessening the copper intake, but now at the ripe age of 52 years young, not only in my opinion a person who has never been particularly frond of a glass of water, does the water taste better. BUT my kettle which I ONLY use filtered water in loves it!! the scale build up is minimal.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ronnie

RonnieVERMONT

Black discharge from filter

Even it says it is harmless. I still feel disgusted by the black tiny charcoal from the filter. And it says normal on their website. If I knew this , I won't purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
aax

aaxaustralia

works well

works well; I appreciate the `flip' up and down easy to fill lid design even though the lid is quite flimsy in nature.

Difficult to put the lid back on (after cleaning) and get the pourer cap to go up and down freely; I broke mine (due to anger) and had to super glue it back together.

ps: cheaper filters (especially in bulk: 3 for $22.43; 12 for $82.47 etc) can be purchased via ebay; although you have to wait for them usually from england/ireland: usually free postage.

kendo1003

kendo1003Melbourne

Average, doesn't filter well

It is an average product, it doesn't actually filter much of the water especially if you have heavy contaminated water. Get a proper filter if you are serious about your drinking water.

See all Brita Marella Cool / Marella XL reviews