Brita On Tap System

Brita On Tap System

Used it for about 10 years

Can’t remember how many years I have used mine, I would say about 10 years, and I really like it. Easy to install and easy to refill. The plastic lever that turn between filter and unfiltered water finally broke last year. Could not buy a replacement so bought the advanced one instead. It is even better than the old one because of the new shower function. The only bad thing is filter refill is not cheap.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $89.00.

Eddie

EddieFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

I bought On Tap in Bunnings at the end of July, it was great to begin with, then it trickled out with nearly 300 litres left, so thought I would try a new filter. Only registered 399 litres when first connected, once again went to trickle with over 100litres left. I have been using Brita water systems for years, this new one is a dud.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $79.00.

Good quality filtered water

Have been using this on tap filter for almost 2 years now. Water tastes clean and crisp and non-metallic compared to the straight Brisbane tap water.
Never had a problem with the unit leaking as mentiones in other reviews. Each filter lasts between 2 to 3 months in this household.

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless product - DO NOT BUY

This filter worked perfectly for 3 weeks before it started to spew water from the tap base, then suddenly it just started dispensing water so slow I could walk out side for 8 - 10 minutes and the kettle was still only half filled. I asked Brita several times and they just said it must be our water and to replace the filter. At $39 for 4 weeks thats not going to happen. Nice try to get more sales on filters. I would not suggest anyone buy any Brita products nor bother with The Australian Customer service, they only pass the buck and blame your water.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Michael

This was for an on tap advanced water Filter.

CA

CAMelbourne

what a waste of money

Had few, none last for more than 6 months. Water starts to leak after a few months. it is good, has a difference in taste in the water but I think a defect in the design.

Purchased in December 2019 at office works for $65.00.

ChristineAndrew G.

ChristineAndrew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

I am so happy with this pdoduct. Easy to install and to replace filter. Ive been using it for about a year now and my water tastes great. The lights changed colour to tell me to replace filter and it was so easy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Online for $65.00.

Simon5353

Simon5353Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These are junk

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W for $60.00.

Schuy1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better tasting than spring water!

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $79.00.

NZ320

NZ320Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cost effective and effective.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

venky

venkyPerth, WA

Useless Product - Please don't buy... waste of money

I bought Brita WD3030 under sink water filter, the time we bought we had lots of issues and its still continuing till today. Useless customer service they don't reply to your emails or calls. Just because of brand unknowingly I bought this product. I would suggest Please don't buy this product. you will get product in the market with less cost and some 10 years warranty with good customer service.

Purchased in June 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $449.00.

Chris J

Chris JSouth East Queensland, QLD

German quality? German design? Rubbish!

Concept is great, implementation is not. The main problem is that after a couple of months, the plastic swivel part on the tap connector wears and is no longer held in place by the compression clip. It just starts spurting water (as complained about in other reviews) and eventually just falls off.

Brita have no spare parts (on their web site).

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W.

E-criticsLH

E-criticsLHSydney, NSW

Easy to operate , water tasts good and cost effective.

Purchased in January 2019.

WD3020 - Worse service

WD3020 - worked ok initially. Now started spraying water everywhere. Numerous exchange of email not did not go anywhere. Now the product is no longer manufactured. Lesley from customer service wants me to sell another products rather then replace. Would never recommend Brita to anyone.

Purchased in July 2015.

WD3020. Brita 3 way tap system

WD3020. Concept good. Worked fine for 4 years. Then pipe began to leak and corrode at the first bend. Chrome is peeling. Rang and was told that it was reasonable for corrosion of the chrome pipe after four years. She seemed to think that a 20 year life was totally unreasonable. The metal pipe and chrome work are clearly of very poor quality. I thought that by paying more I would get something that would last. Wrong!

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Useless product, no help from customer service

Any new assembly will start leaking water at the top after a few weeks because the small plastic connector breaks off. This often happens even before the filter needs replacement. BRITA Customer service dismisses complaints by stating the system is unsuitable for your household so you are stuck with a useless system.

Dale

Dale

Disappointing decrease in quality.

We've used a Brita on tap system for many years, for years at a time and we really like the water quality. However, we've had to return units 3 times in the last year, the last one only lasted 3 weeks. Same problem, terrible leaking from the tap attachment despite us restricting the volume of water flow. Very disappointing how bad the quality has become. Now researching alternate products for the first time in over 15 years.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
AshaH

AshaHNewcastle

Biggest waste of money ever!!!

Was really happy with this water filter for about 2 months then noticed it started to leak water from a few different places which very quickly turned into spraying water absolutely everywhere over my kitchen, it was completely unusable for the filtered side and the normal sink. I tried to botch it up by wrapping plastic wrap around where the water was spraying to direct it downwards but didn’t matter because it’s so cheaply made the plastic part that attaches to the tap ended up snapping off

Great product.

Neighbors were pulling dirt coloured water from their kitchen, we were drinking great tasting water. Will have to buy a few fittings to alleviate the height problem of getting under the tap. Otherwise, thanks brita,unreal product. I recommend this tap add on in all households for a ease of mind and to promote the disuse of bottled water.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Lesley

LesleyIllawarra, NSW

Complete rubbish

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Siggy

SiggyNorth Rocks

DISAPPOINTED - WASTE OF MONEY

I bought this from Bunnings and within 4 months of using it, the connection would leak and spit everywhere when I could run water through it. I called up the manufacturer and they said that due to physical damage its not covered!
So furious, its now in the bin. I hope they discontinue this product and save people the headache of buying it

Will C.asked

Does anyone have the instructions for the BRITA On Tap Filter Mount? How do I know when to replace the battery vs the filter? What do the lights mean

Michael

I don’t have instructions as I threw the lot in the garbage. You know the filter needs changing when the 600 litre countdown gets to zero, supposedly anyway. Ours got full and clogged by 500 and we only knew that because the flow was reduced to a trickle so slow it was not worth using. Brita didn’t care at all. You’ll know about the battery if the screen goes blank. But a yearly change is recommended. I hated it.

Will C.

Thank you. I actually found the manul in once of the links :-) I was surprised at how dirty the filter was.

Adin Isaac

Adin Isaacasked

I need a system like this, mine had broken and I have a lot of filters that can't use now. Somebody knows where may I buy this Brita system, it's old and hard to find it. Thanks in advance.

Rory C.
Rory C.

Bunnings, sometimes Coles, Big W

Don Stewart

Don Stewartasked

hoe to reset after filter reoplaement

Schuy1

To reset the LED timer you just press the little black button next to the button battery - or just take the battery out and put it back in.

I notice the timing cycle is only 3 months which is far too early to replace the cartridge for our consumption. So we wait for 12 months!

CategoryWater Filters