Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene (page 2 of 4)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Beanie

BeanieSydney

Very tight fit for a newborn

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$450.00.

Car ModelNissan Pulsar
Allan

Allan

Perfect for the children value for money

Told lots of friends about him bought one from where I am child nothing but quality all the way around if ever needed which I don't think I have a we'll I would buy one again but I think this one will see two or three about children that will come in the future

Purchased in January 2018.

Disappointed

DisappointedVictoria

Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Julia

JuliaAU

very easy to install and safty

the car seat is very comfortable and my baby always sleep in the car for a long time and never cry in the car seat and the support team is very helpful

Purchased in June 2019.

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great option for smaller backseats

We orginally brought the millenia and it was too big for my husband's car so we swapped it for the Graphene model and it fits perfectly in his BMW 1 series. We feel safe with our baby in this car seat. It is has a great amount of padding around his head and is easy to adjust.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$445.00.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series

Tim W.

Tim W.Perth, WA

Good but bulky

Good car seat, but if you have a small car you will need to move the front seat quite far forward to have it fit properly when rear facing. But piece of cake to install.

Purchased in September 2019.

Car ModelMazda 3
Ryan S.

Ryan S.

Very compact

I bought this for my BMW 125i because I needed a very small seat. It does the job but the Millennia is much easier to use in terms of loading the baby and adjusting the belts.

Purchased in October 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ryan S. Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and your feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Ellen D.

Ellen D.

Frustrating

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelAudi A3
Rebecca

RebeccaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Seat, disappointing rear tether length

Overall this seat is great and very comfortable for my baby and was easy to install. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the top tether for rear facing was too short to fit in my car (which is a standard family car size) and I thought for the price or this seat extensions should come with the seat as I imagine many people would face the same issue.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$500.00.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson

JaCe888

JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Excellent well designed car seat

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$447.00.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 W205
Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Great value for money

I love this seat. It was recommended for my car size and I’m glad we went with it. I’ve never had any issues with bub in the car and she seems perfectly happy to sit for an extended period if we need to drive far. I love that it’s convertible and comes with an extended warranty. I haven’t had to take it out the car to put in another so I can’t comment on how easy it would be but when the seat was installed, it looked very simple to do. For peace of mind I paid to have the seat installed by a professional.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$450.00.

Car ModelLexus CT200h F Sport
Ellie S.

Ellie S.

Fantastic car seat

We purchased the graphene in the Nanotex range and love it! Initially I was after the Millenia but it was going to be too taxing on space in our car. Great quality, it has all the safety features and is well padded and comfortable for bub. We purchased this to replace our capsule as bub was starting to outgrow it. Still rear facing at 9 months. The Tex range is water and stain resistant which sold me!

Purchased in July 2019 at Babywinks NSW, Tamworth for A$570.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF GT
Hardik

HardikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

Love everything about it, it feels baby is safe and supported well. although my 9 months old seems very uncomfortable with straps being so tight around her also I feel needs to be forward facing now which is too soon for my expectations. I was hoping to turn her forwards after 1 year atleast.

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$450.00.

Car ModelHolden Astra BK (Hatchback) R Auto
Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceelent seat

I love the cushiony feel that makes the baby very comfy. The extra layer of security gives more peace of mind. Just one drawback the sear belt is too tight for the baby now and it is very uncomfortable for the baby to sit there now. Tried loosening it but cannot.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$450.00.

Car ModelHonda Accord 9th Gen V6L
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mandy, thanks for taking the time to leave an excellent review and valuable feedback. Please contact our customer care team on 1300 303 330 for further assistance and advice regarding the harness. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Good Mid-Range Car Seat

We haven't had any problems with this car seat. Relatively easy to install when following the instructions.

Our little one is snug and comfortable in this seat and it's a good size for a hatch back.

The material is relatively easy to wipe clean if you're quick enough as fluids tend to bead on top.

One minor setback was having to buy an extension cable to anchor the seat in a hatchback. We had to make another journey to the shop to buy one.

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi John B, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but could be perfect

I had to take out the infant insert for my 2.5month old, it became snug very quickly. Baby seems comfy in it. however, both straps need to be pulled at the same time when tightened to prevent tangling.
Front seat space still roomy with the car seat installed directly behind it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$428.00.

Car ModelSubaru Impreza
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi LynL, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

tawhid

tawhidSydney, NSW

Top product

It's very safe and comfortable as well. You can rely on and is an excellent product for your kids. I am using this item for a long time . Never had any issues

Purchased in May 2016.

Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R GX AWD
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi tawhid, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Jessica v.

Jessica v.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Our little man absolutely loves travelling in the car and has since birth The seat is easy to install, easy to adjust, a good fit in our car and super comfy. He is still happily read facing at just over 12 months. Highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bounce for A$350.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BN
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jessica, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Easy install and great tex material

Comes in black in the easy wipe off material. Baby seems to like it so far, snug fit for the infant with an insert that can be removed when the baby grows. First Safe and Sound product and am not disappointed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Car ModelLexus
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Priyanka, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

SavvyShopper

SavvyShopperCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love it

This is my second Safe n Sound product and love this one as well. Very comfy and easy to use. Was super easy to install the seat and specially the isofix works a treat. I have a maxi guard pro as well which are next to each other and makes the 3rd seat narrower. So if you have a compact SUV like my Honda CR-V, it is worth taking this into consideration. All in all, Graphene is a great product, easy to use and comes with world class safety features. Would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$409.00.

Car ModelHonda CR-V
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi SavvyShopper, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene reviews

Overly cautious

Overly cautiousasked

I have just installed our graphene. After reading a lot of comments I know a twist in the tether strap is normal in rf. What is the Britax policy on rethreading the tether strap to remove the twist?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Overly cautious, thanks for your message. The tether strap can be changed to the other side however, this can only be done by a Britax repair agents or an accredited car seat fitter. If you wish for us to help you locate one in your state/suburb, please email us at au-support@britax.com.
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mandy P

Mandy Pasked

Hi, I am trying to tell the difference between the Graphene, Graphene + and Graphene Tex. Other than fabric, is there any other differences? It seems the Tex reclines where as the Graphene and Graphene + do not is that correct? They are all the same size, isofix compatible and airline compatible? I want to check as the Graphene and Graphene + is available at my local baby store however the TEX is only avaibale at a store 1 hour drive away and don't want to travel is the same.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mandy P. Thanks for your question. The Graphene, Tex and + series are the same seat, the main difference is in the fabric. The + series have the thermo 5 fabric and memory foam on the inside of the fabric where as the Graphene Tex has the thermo 5 fabric no memory foam however the Tex fabric incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort
The standard Graphene just has the bamboo thermo 5 fabric. The hardware and safety features are the same across all models, the only difference is in the fabrics between all three. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

TRK123

TRK123asked

At what age can car seat be forward facing?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi TRK123, thanks for your question. Age is used as a guide when determining when your child can be turned to forward facing. The height labels which are located on the left side of the seat (when facing the product) are used a rule as not all babies will grow at the same pace. Once your child reaches the first height marker, you have the option of turning him/her into forward facing or you can keep your child in rear facing until they reach the second height marker which then your child must turn into forward facing. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives