Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene (page 3 of 4)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

Love it!

This was my 3rd baby car seat purchase for my tiny VW polo. Nothing fitted corrrectly except for this. The baby loves it as well. Very easy to put her in and out. The bamboo fabric helps keeping her cool. Money well spent.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ms Vee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for small/regular sized cars

We purchased this from Baby Bunting and were very happy with the size and features. I have a VW Jetta and don’t plan on getting an SUV any time soon, so it’s wonderful that I can fit several of these in the back for when I plan to have more children. It also leaves a little extra space for the front seats. It’s an easy chair to use and very comfy for babies!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi DelMac, thank you for taking the time to leave your terrific review on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene car seat. Please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330 if you have any questions in the future. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safe & comfortable

I am so glad I bought these car seats for my 3 kids. Britax are not only leaders in safety but have designed these seats to accommodate larger families and to fit into your average sized vehicle with ease. I have confidence in knowing my children are secure and safe in the car and they seem to be quite comfy. I can easily adjust the height of the straps to when my children want to switch seats and wash inserts with ease.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Brooke, Thank you for your valuable feedback and wonderful review on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene car seat. Please contact us if you have any questions in the future. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Dani

DaniHalekulani

Comfy and functional

Converted to this seat when Bub was about 9 months old, he had loved his first capsule and slept well so we were nervous to change but he loves this seat too! He falls asleep easily. Was easy to install with isofix. Nay downside is it Does leave limited leg room for front seat with baby facing rearward in Mazda 3, but think most seats will. Like the amount of head support& protection

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Dani, Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene car seat. If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Lilian

LilianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car seat!

We bought this as a second seat in our smaller car. It's a good, safe compact option. Visually appealing, easy to use and fits well in our Nissan Micra. My son is 14 months old now and likes sitting up a bit more in this seat than in our Maxi Cosi Euro NXT. Overall, really happy and prefer it to our other seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review Lilian! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Doesn’t sit right

I bought this one cause of the narrow base. What I didn’t realise is that it’s not a flat base so i have had issues trying to get it to sit back flat enough for my newborn to be safe. At the moment I have my 20 month in it and as she is old enough to walk etc it’s not an issue for her.
My new baby is due soon and I have spoken to countless people and fitters and they say it’s all installed perfectly.
However, it is way too upright for a newborn.
It doesn’t sit flush against the seat and no matter how may rolled up towel you use (as suggested by fitters), soon as you pull the anchor strap it just pulls the seat upright again.
I wish I had of stuck with the millennia like I did with my first. This new one is nothing but trouble

Kat

KatSurfers paradise

Great car seat!

Baby is very comfortable- a lot of support around the head region which was my mai concern after seeing so many with minimal head support. The car seat isn’t taken out regularly but when it has been swapped in cars ect the process was pain free and easy to do!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review Kat! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Brooke B

Brooke BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I want to give 5 stars, but.....

I absolutely love this seat. So easy to use and my toddler finds it very comfortable and she is still rear facing with plenty of room at nearly 2 years of age. The reason I cannot give 5 stars is that I needed to buy another seat for my second baby, but found out from Britax that the tether strap cannot be moved to the opposite side of the shell due to the SICT. It's a shame as this seat is marketed as being able to fit 3 across, but when the tether is not on the closest side to the door, it makes loosening and re-tightening a bit tricky.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Brooke, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review and feedback. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Jen50

Jen50SYDNEY

Great car seat

This is our first time buying a car seat and was recommended by a friend. The seat is secure, cushioned and comfortable for a 6 month old. Love that it can be used to children up to 4-5 years and is convertible as well. The seat fits comfortably in our mid size SUV. The fabric also feels lovely and no complaints so far!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jen50, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Lita

LitaLake Macquarie

Perfect for small cars

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Lita, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Jess graham

Jess graham

Larger in size but great

It definitely seems comfortable. She doesn’t sweat like her old one. With extended rear facing is great for their safe and she doesn’t complain at all. The clasp protected shifts easily though and I have accidentally pinched her with the buckle a couple of times. Easy to remove and re install in other cars. It is bulky in our prado though.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Kelly N

Kelly NAU

The BMW of car seats

A great secure car seat. Baby fits well into car seat and seems to comfortable in it. Quite a large set up when rear facing and does mean the front passenger loses a lot of leg room.

From what we’ve been showing, very easy to adjust and change as baby grows - we just haven’t quite reached that stage yet!!!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kelly N, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Leo A Moriarty

Leo A MoriartySANDALWOOD

the right seat

The few times I have travelled without it, I miss it! The base makes life so much easier, especially when you're trying not to wake a sleeping baby while also trying to juggle a diaper bag. We have two bases (one in each car) to make life even easier! A much cheaper alternative than having two carseats! I want my little guy to stay in his infant carseat as long as possible so we can use the base longer!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Leo, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! . The Graphene doesn't have a separate base available, can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Katy

KatySydney

So safe and easy to use

My child loves her special car seat. We love how easy it was to fit in a standard car (not an SUV) because of the compact size but there’s still plenty of room. She is so comfy and it’s easy to adjust the straps or height as she grows. It works well with ISOFIX in one car and just as well without in the other. We didn’t need a compact one in our second car but wouldn’t get anything else. Happily still rear facing at 14mo- safe in her Britax!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katy, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

gcdanni

gcdanniAdelaide

So far so good

My baby hated the car seat for the first few weeks... but he also hated anything that restricted him. He is now 6 months and sits happily for car rides. I was so scared of using a car seat as I’m terrible at untwisting seat belts and ones I have used previously with family members babies have been frustrating, this one has been super easy to buckle up every time. The head rest is easy to adjust, it did take me a few frustrating minutes to work out how to put it back down when I accidentally lifted it too high and didn’t have my partner to help, but I managed without reading a manual so that says a lot for me. Overall happy with our purchase.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi godanni, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Ver

VerClayton

Love it!

Fits in my tiny car. Easy to get baby in and out. Bamboo fabric keeps baby cool from sweating. Easy to install your self with ISO fix, it took less than 5 minutes and I’m not a handy person! They hardly go on sale but worth every dollar! Will buy again for next baby.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ver, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Abb’s

Abb’sMildura

Safe and easy to use!!

Fantastic car seat! Super comfy for my baby, easy to install due to the ISOFIX, it has made travelling easy so far and we plan on taking it with us to America. Very happy with the safety and how compact it fits in the back of our car. Extended rear facing to help with the safety of our baby is also something we wanted when investing in a car seat and made the britax graphene the perfect seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Abby N, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect to get 3 across in an SUV

This is a great child seat along with all the excellent features it's pretty straight forward to install and is narrow enough to allow 3 seats across in a compact SUV.
We have a cx 5 and with the arrival of our 3rd child we had to either buy a new car or new car seats so we did the latter and also bought a britax maxi guard pro and were able to keep one of our existing seats the safe and sound meridian

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi a79, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Haiisbdbf

Haiisbdbf

Great car seat

My baby loves going for drives in this and is almost guaranteed to fall asleep in it. Easy to use, install and take out to put into another car if need by with the isofix clips. I was doing it myself and I’m a small woman. The fabric feels nice and breathable and is easy to take off and re-install on the seat for convenient washing

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Haiisbdbf, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Roetroc

RoetrocAU

Nice seat. Super easy to install.

Chose this seat after his capsule became too small.
I like it. He is still too short to be forward facing so I am just reviewing the seat in it's rear facing mode. The installation was a doddle and literally done in under 2 mins. I was so surprised I went back to check that I hadn't missed something. No, it was just very easy (2015 Qashqai).
It seems very comfortable and protective for him.
Quibbles would be that it was hard to attach his toy so that he could play. I had to use the restraining strap and a bit of tape to stop it sliding. That same strap is quite high in my car and it is a little bit of a mission to lift him over it to get him in.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Roetoc, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene reviews

Overly cautious

Overly cautiousasked

I have just installed our graphene. After reading a lot of comments I know a twist in the tether strap is normal in rf. What is the Britax policy on rethreading the tether strap to remove the twist?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Overly cautious, thanks for your message. The tether strap can be changed to the other side however, this can only be done by a Britax repair agents or an accredited car seat fitter. If you wish for us to help you locate one in your state/suburb, please email us at au-support@britax.com.
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mandy P

Mandy Pasked

Hi, I am trying to tell the difference between the Graphene, Graphene + and Graphene Tex. Other than fabric, is there any other differences? It seems the Tex reclines where as the Graphene and Graphene + do not is that correct? They are all the same size, isofix compatible and airline compatible? I want to check as the Graphene and Graphene + is available at my local baby store however the TEX is only avaibale at a store 1 hour drive away and don't want to travel is the same.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mandy P. Thanks for your question. The Graphene, Tex and + series are the same seat, the main difference is in the fabric. The + series have the thermo 5 fabric and memory foam on the inside of the fabric where as the Graphene Tex has the thermo 5 fabric no memory foam however the Tex fabric incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort
The standard Graphene just has the bamboo thermo 5 fabric. The hardware and safety features are the same across all models, the only difference is in the fabrics between all three. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

TRK123

TRK123asked

At what age can car seat be forward facing?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi TRK123, thanks for your question. Age is used as a guide when determining when your child can be turned to forward facing. The height labels which are located on the left side of the seat (when facing the product) are used a rule as not all babies will grow at the same pace. Once your child reaches the first height marker, you have the option of turning him/her into forward facing or you can keep your child in rear facing until they reach the second height marker which then your child must turn into forward facing. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives