Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene (page 4 of 4)

4.5

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Grace

GraceNewcastle

Love it

We love this car seat. Our bubs grew out of the capsule really early so we had to get a rear facing one until he was 6 months. Would highly recommend this product for anyone looking. We’ve had another in the past and felt it didn’t fit too well in the car.

Jade W

Jade WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfort, even for a sooky baby!

With ISO fix this car seat is breezy to install. I was a bit nervous installing an isofix car seats for the first time, but to my surprise it was super easy. I love the red and green window to show you when the isofix is tight enough. My very sooky 9 month old HATES the car, but we just purchased this last month and now our trips in the car are at least 50% happier. It’s very comfortable - obviously. Being Britax, I feel like this car seat is one of the safest rear facing car seats on the market. It fits in my Mazda 2 perfectly without compromising safety. We are in lurveeee! We are yet to clean it, but I’m sure it’ll be similar to our maxi guard pro. Thanks Britax!

Amanda

Amanda

My newborn looks super secure

Love this seat! As a new Mumma there’s so many seats to choose from but I’m so happy with my purchase! Over bumps her head doesn’t even move! I highly recommend this car seat as it’s from birth to 4 years old. We purchased ours on special from baby bunting so it was a bonus!

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene compares to other Baby Car Seats

Msun

Msun

Very happy

It was super easy to install (I initially paid someone to do it professionally, but honestly just go on youtube and follow their instructions, a child could figure it out if you gave them candy to do it).

Looks great, luxurious feel and you can tell it's well made. Solid when installed.

Definitely trust this brand to protect my child.

BELINDA

BELINDAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a space saver

Purchased from Baby Bunting. the staff explained how is is the smallest car seat for compact cars. they were not joking. Reward facing saves space in compact cars so you are able to seat a passenger.Very easy to install yourself. My son and I did it in no time. Baby loves the car seat.

ALall

ALall

Excellent and very comfortable!!!!!

I bought it from baby buntings and got the seat fitted by the Britax certified fitters. To fit this seat in your car (if you car is hatch) then you may need a small extension (strap) to lock it from the bottom of the seat and can be bought in baby buntings for an extra cost ( Approx.$15.00).
MY new born baby (3 days old) was very comfortable in this seat when I places her for the first time leaving hospital. While placing the baby it is very Easy to lay the baby in the seat and also to tighten and lossen the stap. Very comfortable and cozy. Had an incident of milk spill but no stain( Milk spill was only 20ml).
Highly recommended and very comfortable for baby.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene reviews

Overly cautious

Overly cautiousasked

I have just installed our graphene. After reading a lot of comments I know a twist in the tether strap is normal in rf. What is the Britax policy on rethreading the tether strap to remove the twist?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Overly cautious, thanks for your message. The tether strap can be changed to the other side however, this can only be done by a Britax repair agents or an accredited car seat fitter. If you wish for us to help you locate one in your state/suburb, please email us at au-support@britax.com.
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mandy P

Mandy Pasked

Hi, I am trying to tell the difference between the Graphene, Graphene + and Graphene Tex. Other than fabric, is there any other differences? It seems the Tex reclines where as the Graphene and Graphene + do not is that correct? They are all the same size, isofix compatible and airline compatible? I want to check as the Graphene and Graphene + is available at my local baby store however the TEX is only avaibale at a store 1 hour drive away and don't want to travel is the same.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mandy P. Thanks for your question. The Graphene, Tex and + series are the same seat, the main difference is in the fabric. The + series have the thermo 5 fabric and memory foam on the inside of the fabric where as the Graphene Tex has the thermo 5 fabric no memory foam however the Tex fabric incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort
The standard Graphene just has the bamboo thermo 5 fabric. The hardware and safety features are the same across all models, the only difference is in the fabrics between all three. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

TRK123

TRK123asked

At what age can car seat be forward facing?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi TRK123, thanks for your question. Age is used as a guide when determining when your child can be turned to forward facing. The height labels which are located on the left side of the seat (when facing the product) are used a rule as not all babies will grow at the same pace. Once your child reaches the first height marker, you have the option of turning him/her into forward facing or you can keep your child in rear facing until they reach the second height marker which then your child must turn into forward facing. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives