Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

Pros

• Slim fit

• ISOFIX compatible

• Robust and sturdy build

• Comfortable for children

• Adjustable head restraint and harness

Cons

• Premium price

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
EsjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unsafe - buckle has come unclipped whilst car in motion on 4 occasions

Petax
Petax

Faulty and dangerous

Upon putting my rear facing daughter into her seat I noticed the harness straps were super loose. They released on their own. Pulled strap to tighten and nothing, back to loose. The mechanism to hold the belt tight had failed. Thank goodness it didn’t fail while driving or in an accident! Super dangerous.
So I messaged britax and their solution was to return it to them and forfeit having a seat for my child.
Not really good enough. I’m so disappointed in the seat to begin with (compared to infasecure Quattro it’s just not even in the same ball park) given it failed in its most basic job, to restrain. But the customer support is lacking. Sending my seat away and being left with nothing isn’t good enough britax.

Purchased in July 2018.

Other Baby Car Seats

Beanie
BeanieSydney

Very tight fit for a newborn

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Disappointed
DisappointedVictoria

Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene compares to other Baby Car Seats

Doesn’t sit right

I bought this one cause of the narrow base. What I didn’t realise is that it’s not a flat base so i have had issues trying to get it to sit back flat enough for my newborn to be safe. At the moment I have my 20 month in it and as she is old enough to walk etc it’s not an issue for her.
My new baby is due soon and I have spoken to countless people and fitters and they say it’s all installed perfectly.
However, it is way too upright for a newborn.
It doesn’t sit flush against the seat and no matter how may rolled up towel you use (as suggested by fitters), soon as you pull the anchor strap it just pulls the seat upright again.
I wish I had of stuck with the millennia like I did with my first. This new one is nothing but trouble

Kelly B.
Kelly B.asked

Hello where can I find the serial number on the graphene car seat?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi kelly B. Thanks for your question. The serial number and manufacturing sticker are located on the inside of the seat, close to where the crotch buckle slots into the seat. If you are having difficulty finding this, please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with a photo to assist you further. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.asked

I have a Britax Graphene for my 13week old baby. He is quite big though (8kgs) and the newborn insert looks very tight/snug around him now. I am just wondering when I should remove this insert? When I remove it, there’s enough space on either side of him to place his arms down between his body and the side of the car seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your question. We would recommend that the padded insert may be used for smaller babies in rearward facing mode. Discontinue the use of the padded insert if there is insufficient room for the child or shoulders have reached the lower shoulder height marker. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to contact us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mel
Melasked

Hi, we have our 8 month in the rear facing position and she seema to long for it. Is there a way to adjust the recline

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mel, thanks for your question. The seat will need to remain in most laid back/reclined postilion when in rear facing. We suggest that you remove the infant insert (if not already done). If you have any further questions, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene questions

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives

Product features:

• Full, secure, well-rounded protection with Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ - SICT™ and Active Head Restraint (AHR)™
  • A great, compact and slim-fitting design to work around large families and limited spaces
  • A versatile convertible baby car seat that can be used from birth until 4 years of age
  • THERMO5® Bamboo fabric to keep your child as comfortable as possible during long rides

Reviewers particularly loved:

• Slim fit - for smaller cars, this is a great alternative to other Britax convertible baby car seats. People have found that they can fit multiple in their car in the case of twins or young siblings and still sit comfortably in the front passenger seat.

• ISOFIX compatible - the installation and uninstallation process is very easy allowing for seamless transition between cars.

• Like most Britax products, the car seat is made with the strongest regulations in mind and is extremely safe to use, providing full head and body protection in the event of a crash.

• The Safe-n-Sound Graphene is very easy to clean as the covers can be detached easily.

• The product is a convertible model with the ability to transition from rearward-facing to forward-facing as your child grows. In addition, the headrest and harness are adjustable.

• Reviewers often comment that their toddlers fall asleep very easily in this seat and admire the comfort Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene provides.

CategoryBaby Car Seats