Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

Pros

• Slim fit

• ISOFIX compatible

• Robust and sturdy build

• Comfortable for children

• Adjustable head restraint and harness

Cons

• Premium price

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

The new v2 is narrower?

Purchased in January 2021 at Baby Bunting Online store for $464.00.

Emma B.
Emma B.

Hard to use

I purchased this because I wanted the extra security/padding/airbags etc. My only complaint is that its a tight squeeze to get my baby out as their shoulders seem to get stuck, and the straps are awfully hard to loosen and at times feel too tight.

Purchased in April 2019.

Other Baby Car Seats

Rebecca
RebeccaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Seat, disappointing rear tether length

Overall this seat is great and very comfortable for my baby and was easy to install. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the top tether for rear facing was too short to fit in my car (which is a standard family car size) and I thought for the price or this seat extensions should come with the seat as I imagine many people would face the same issue.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $500.00.

Kelly B.
Kelly B.asked

Hello where can I find the serial number on the graphene car seat?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi kelly B. Thanks for your question. The serial number and manufacturing sticker are located on the inside of the seat, close to where the crotch buckle slots into the seat. If you are having difficulty finding this, please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with a photo to assist you further. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.asked

I have a Britax Graphene for my 13week old baby. He is quite big though (8kgs) and the newborn insert looks very tight/snug around him now. I am just wondering when I should remove this insert? When I remove it, there’s enough space on either side of him to place his arms down between his body and the side of the car seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your question. We would recommend that the padded insert may be used for smaller babies in rearward facing mode. Discontinue the use of the padded insert if there is insufficient room for the child or shoulders have reached the lower shoulder height marker. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to contact us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mel
Melasked

Hi, we have our 8 month in the rear facing position and she seema to long for it. Is there a way to adjust the recline

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mel, thanks for your question. The seat will need to remain in most laid back/reclined postilion when in rear facing. We suggest that you remove the infant insert (if not already done). If you have any further questions, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene questions

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives

Product features:

• Full, secure, well-rounded protection with Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ - SICT™ and Active Head Restraint (AHR)™
  • A great, compact and slim-fitting design to work around large families and limited spaces
  • A versatile convertible baby car seat that can be used from birth until 4 years of age
  • THERMO5® Bamboo fabric to keep your child as comfortable as possible during long rides

Reviewers particularly loved:

• Slim fit - for smaller cars, this is a great alternative to other Britax convertible baby car seats. People have found that they can fit multiple in their car in the case of twins or young siblings and still sit comfortably in the front passenger seat.

• ISOFIX compatible - the installation and uninstallation process is very easy allowing for seamless transition between cars.

• Like most Britax products, the car seat is made with the strongest regulations in mind and is extremely safe to use, providing full head and body protection in the event of a crash.

• The Safe-n-Sound Graphene is very easy to clean as the covers can be detached easily.

• The product is a convertible model with the ability to transition from rearward-facing to forward-facing as your child grows. In addition, the headrest and harness are adjustable.

• Reviewers often comment that their toddlers fall asleep very easily in this seat and admire the comfort Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene provides.

CategoryBaby Car Seats