2Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

Whats the differences between the
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Maddison, thank you for your message the Maxi Guard Pro has added side impact cushion technology in the head and torso area and has the Thermo 5 fabric that provides airflow and wicks moisture away, the Maxi Guard does not have these features. Kind Regards the Britax team

Kate P.
Kate P.

Hi I am wondering what are the key difference between Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO and Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

hi Kate, Thanks for your message. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO and Maxi Guard Pro + are the same in every aspect except the fabric. The +series has memory foam an the rose gold stitching.
Kind Regards, The Britax Team

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Hi we are wondering what are the key difference between ▪️Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus, and ▪️ Safe N Sound Maxi Rider?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Elizabeth H. Thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with a product compassion chart to further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mo H
Mo H

Whats the differences between the
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus &
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Mo H, thanks for your question. The main and only difference between the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus & the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO is the fabric. Both have thermo 5 fabric however the Plus series has memory foam on the inside to deliver premium comfort for your child. Also, the outer design as rose gold labeling and a quilted stitching look. The plus series is exclusive only to baby Bunting stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Hi,

Would this maxi guard pro fits in Mazda cx3?

Thanks..

Brie
Brie

Yes! I have a Mazda 2 & CX5 and it fits good in both :)

Clim

Oh thanks for sharing this info Brie, appreciate that.

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Clim, thanks for your question. If you have any fitment or configurations questions in future, please email them to au-support@britax.com so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Shanice A

Does anyone have TWO OR MORE Maxi Guard Pro+ car seats in a 2016 or newer Mazda CX-9? If so, how do you configure them? And how is the middle row able to be moved to access the third row with kids car seats? Has anyone put 3 of these car seats side by side? If so, how does it fit? I have a 2016 Mazda CX-5 and we have 2 car seats in the back and theres no hope of getting a car seat in the middle. If we have a 3rd child, we will need a bigger car. I’m just wanting to know how others have configured more than 1 car seat.

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Shanice, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you contact your local child restraint installer as they are testing different configurations in vehicles day in day out. Or alternatively here is a link to our friends and Baby Drive that have tested this is a 2018 Maxda CX-9 - external link  please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Shanice A

Hi. That was actually quite helpful. I know Britax does produce larger car seats (as well as slimmer ones) so that review was handy! We’re looking at purchasing 2x Maxi Guard Pro+ car seats in the near future. Can I ask, how often does Britax bring out newer model car seats? There is the Maxi Guard Pro then the Maxi Guard Pro+... I’ve found there to be small differences between the two, but differences nonetheless. What warrants a new model to be released? Customer feedback? I don’t know how Britax could make the Maxi Guard Pro+ any better, personally!

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Thanks for your reply Shanice, glad to hear the link was helpful. The hardware on the seat is the same with the difference being aesthetic only, difference fabric and the addition of the memory foam on the plus version. In regards to the new products this is a really hard question to answer however I can let you know that I'm not aware of any new products due for release in the short term future. Kind regards, Sharyn from the Britax team.

Claire
Claire

We recently purchased the maxi guard pro plus for our 3.5 yr old as we have another baby about to arrive. The seat was expensive but I couldn't say no seeing how comfortable and safe it is. I am now feel quite disappointed as we cannot work out why my daughter's head falls all the way forward when she is asleep in it, even when it is on the tilted back setting?? Poor thing. We never had this issue with her maxi cosi in the same car forward facing.. anyone have any ideas how we can fix this please?!?!

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Claire, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro Plus. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further with relation to head flop in car seats. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Relle
Relle

Looking between the maxi guardpro and maxi guard pro plus..... what exactly are the difference between them? Just the fabric???? Thank you

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Relle, thank you for you're question. The difference between the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro and the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro Plus is in the fabric. The Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro Plus has a new fabric design and memory foam on the inside of the fabric to deliver premium comfort for you're child. If you would like more information, please email us on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Clare N.
Clare N.

Is the Maxi Guard Pro+ safety tested? If so, where can I see the results?

Roz
Roz

Hi there, I am thinking of buying the maxi guard pro for my 3year old granddaughter, is it safe for her if I recline the seat so her head dosnt flop forward when she dozes off? Kind regards Roz

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Roz, thanks for your question. The Maxi Guard Pro would be suitable for your granddaughter as you've mentioned we would recommend that you install the seat in the reline position for her comfort. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives