Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia Plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia Plus

Perfect seat

We really struggled with all the options available when buying baby stuff. This seat was recomended over and over and over! We bought it - we love it! It’s beautiful and we feel it’s very cosy and safe.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $549.00.

Car ModelHyundai ix35 LM.I SE
Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Fantastic Car Seat

This car seat is compact and soft. The safety technology that is incorporated into this seat makes me feel very confident by baby is safe. My baby was first put into this seat around 6 months of age. We liked this car seat so much that we purchased two - one for each car!

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Installation
HI Melanie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Great Car Seat

This car seat is easy to install, remove and use. It is made from quality materials that my baby is comfortable to be in. The warranty gives me great peace of mind.

Purchased in October 2018.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Hi Leah, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.