Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia Plus

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Lam Phan

Lam PhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish i bought this earlier. Best child seat. Period.

Best child seat period. Really comfy, premium quality, easy to set up. I swaped over from a maxi cosi seat. And my 8 month olds daughter just love it so much. She is no longer crying when we put her in this seat. She enjoys the ride for hours. Her sleep is deeper, and she is happier when she wakes up. i just wish it is build to support up to 6 year of ages, instead of 4 like now.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for A$499.00.

Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen
Mel

MelPerth, WA

No complaints from me

Great quality baby car seat. It looks classy and you can adjust it as the baby grows/ages. So far no complaints from bubs. I paid a bit extra for someone from Baby Bunting to install it for me as it's not something I would be comfortable doing myself, so it's great they offer that service.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$470.00.

Car ModelHonda hrv
Champion Baby Maker

Champion Baby MakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect trophy Carrier

The car seat is great and looks the goods. It proudly displays mine and my partners trophy. It also keeps him safe and sound. Love this product!!! It looks so comfy I would love to be put on display in this beautiful seat.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$549.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore VZ
Baby Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia Plus compares to other Baby Car Seats

Arnold

ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bub will love it

Bought the Britax safe n sound Millenia plus from baby bunting. Got it on special. Bamboo Fabric is really good, side head protection and also equipped with isoflex. Its easy to install as well.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$519.00.

CJT

CJT

Happy to know my baby is SAFE

The fabric is excellent quality & baby is comfortable falls asleep everytime he is in it, it's easy to remove & wash, very easy to install (with isofix) & uninstall going between two cars,
highly recommended! Wait until it goes on sale (EOFY June is the best time)

Purchased in June 2019.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect seat

We really struggled with all the options available when buying baby stuff. This seat was recomended over and over and over! We bought it - we love it! It’s beautiful and we feel it’s very cosy and safe.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$549.00.

Car ModelHyundai ix35 LM.I SE
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Melanie

MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Car Seat

This car seat is compact and soft. The safety technology that is incorporated into this seat makes me feel very confident by baby is safe. My baby was first put into this seat around 6 months of age. We liked this car seat so much that we purchased two - one for each car!

Purchased in October 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

HI Melanie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Leah

LeahDarling Downs, QLD

Great Car Seat

This car seat is easy to install, remove and use. It is made from quality materials that my baby is comfortable to be in. The warranty gives me great peace of mind.

Purchased in October 2018.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Leah, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.