Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers (page 2 of 6)

103 questions from our users

Hi I have brought a Steelcraft strider compact 2nd and was wondering if I am able to buy the first (top) seat as is a little worn and wanted to update it?
Hi Amy, thanks for your question. The Strider top seat isn't available as a separate item however we may be able to assist with replacement fabric. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 for availability and pricing. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Hi I have a Steelcraft strider compact that I purchased in 2015, I wanted to buy a second seat but the compact is discontinued. Will the deluxe version fit my pram? Thanks.
I don’t have the right answer as I haven’t experienced this yet :) I’d try googling this question or maybe consider buying a second hand second seat, heaps of people are usually selling them :)Hi Peach, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with your Strider Compact stroller. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

I've got a strider plus toddler seat with no belly bar. Will a compact belly bar fit it?
I’m not too sure on this, no harm in trying though :)Hi Mariee, thanks for your question. The second seat doesn't have the ability to fit a belly bar. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

I purchased a strider compact in 2015 and have found a second hand bassinet from 2014. Was just wondering if the 2014 strider compact bassinet will fit the 2015 strider compact? I think the connectors are all the same but just wanted to double check before I commit to purchasing it!

Does the strider plus bassinet attachment fit the strider compact?
Hi Sarah, you would need to ask a retailer for confirmation. We purchased the strider compact bassinet at the same time which uses two clips to hold it it place.

Can a strider plus second seat be used as a second seat on a strider compact pram?
Unknown, you would have to talk to a specific / baby shop to have your question answered as I only used it as a single baby use,.How did you go with this? I'm wondering the same thing!

Does anyone know if the 2014 model compact strider second seat is compatible with the pram released in 2015?

I have the discontinued strider compact at home. Bub 2 on way and wanting the bassinet this time. Does the deluxe bassinet fit the old compact frame?
IM not 100

Does the double pram including 2nd seat fit in a Toyota Corolla Hatchback boot without covering the back glass?

I have the strider capsule in a beige colour that I bought with my pram 4 years ago. I’ve since sold my pram but will be using the capsule again. As the new strider colours are different now, can I buy the material part for my capsule separetly so it matches the pram?

can you get an adaptor to fit a maxi cosi capsule to a strider pram?

Hi, just wondering if the strider compact in black linen will match the colour of the steel craft capsule in black onyx ok?

Hi guys can you put any steelcraft capsule on the strider compact, please?

I just got a 2nd hand strider compact and I want to clean the hood but I'm not sure how to and google hasn't been any help. Can I take it off or ?
Hi I just done mine the other week I got a bowl of hot soapy water drenched the cloth and scrubbed also used Glenn 20 afterwards and sat out in the sun to dry came out like brand new

We have a Strider compact and purchased the compact second seat for when our baby arrives. We have a Britax unity capsule with adapters. Can this be attached to the 2nd seat frame at all?
Yep, it can go in the top or in the bottom seat, no adaptors required. You just have to take the seat cover part off and just use the frame of the second seat. Mine (can’t recall if it was the second seat or the pram itself) also came with adaptors to use with the top seat to give a few extra inches of space to access the second seat/storage.

I have a strider compact and need a second seat is the delux model compatible with it?
As far as i know yes , you could ask a person at baby bunting/baby store to make sure tho. Inly thing is deluxe colours wont matchHi Chantelle, thanks for your question. The second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

I have the strider compact but it’s now been discontinued for the deluxe version would I still be able to purchase a second seat to fit my compact?
Hi Jemma, thank you for your question! Yes, the second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Hi, is the Strider Plus capsule compatible with the Strider Compact stroller?

Hi there, will the second seat of a strider plus fit with the strider compact? Thankyou
We use the extra seat on our strider compact. I purchased them together and tried it at the store so i knew they would fit.Hi Kez, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Plus as the frame attachments are different. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

See all Steelcraft Strider Compact questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives