Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact (page 2 of 7)

absolutely love it!

bought this while on sale, its lighter than the original strider. easily folds up with seats on or off, fits in 4x4s and small boots.seat lays back enough for a newborn and the material used seems durable as well as soft and comfortable. great customer service through britax. definitely cannot fault this pram

Hi Kendall. thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Worth the money

I bought this second hand in great condition. Even brand new I’d say this pram would be worth the money. It’s sturdy, moves smoothly, usually pretty easy to fold (sometimes a little awkward) but not hard at all to figure out. I have a Mitsubishi Outlander and I’d say it takes up the whole boot nearly. I dump all my shopping on top of it. It’s over two years old and still in great condition.

Hi Jessica c, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Perfect for the growing family.

Omgosh, such a cool Pram. Its a tad bulky, but those big wheels are great to smash through the mall, or on the suburban pavement or to hit the road safely should no paty be available.

I love that I can flip the seat and let Bub look about or face me. We never purchased the bassinet as we got it a little later when he was 6 months. But ive seen the capsule and bassinet click in and click out with ease bia a friend. She actually supported my purchase hy letting me test out hers first.

I love ours, as does hubby. All black, and its not a super feminine looking style which means he is hapoy to spend the dau day with bub and his 4wd looking pram ha ha.

Easy to clip and unfold or fold down, foot pedal break.
The quality is fab and doubtful anything will break anytime soon. The basket is huge to carry all kinds of goods on shopping or grocery days too.

Hi Kmickerz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Anytime, genuinely loved it. However I have just seen all my horrible typos as I posted it from my phone, super embarrassing.Nevermind we know what you were trying to say, enjoy the rest of your day!

Good pram

Easy to push and get around, it’s hard to get the back of the seat to adjust when my baby sleeps and my zip always jams.
Other then that I’m happy it doesn’t take up to much room in the boot, good sun shade, and the height of the handle isn’t to high.

Please help!!!!!

so I bought a strider plus pram second hand from my sister inlaw but one of the wheels is making a clicking noise when pushing the pram and it is so annoying. How am I able to stop this clicking noise? It sounds as if the brakes is still on but the brakes aren’t on? Also the brakes on the pram controlling both the from tire and back tyres are not responding too. How am I able to fix this please? As I really love this pram. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THISSSS!!!!!!!

awesome

easiest pram I've ever pushed and definitely the most solid
it is bit heavy and bulky once folded but im not complaining definitely heaps of room and the option to have two seats is defiantly a plus when the oldest starts to get bit tired on walks

thanks again very happy

Love It !!

I'm so im love with my compact. It is so versatile , easy to push & quite light. Only negative is the pram is a bit wide the wheel guards seem to get caught in narrow isles. Love that you can also add a scooter to the side for older children. I give my score 4/5.

Nice pram

This pram is easy to fold and unfold with the seat still attached. I find it is a heavy pram though and find that other people (mother or sisters) who get it out for me struggle to unfold it. All together I am happy with this pram as I have been using it for over 2 years now for 2 children and haven’t had any dramas

Loved it

Easy to move , I was happy with it but it was expensive. I would however recommend it as it definitely is great quality. Unfolding & carrying was easy but I did find it more heavy than initially I wouldn’t have thought the weight would be as heavy as it was.

Not really compact

Pram itself is a great pram however I upgraded from strider plus to the compact believing its was smaller and more compact however to my surprise there really isn’t a great difference in the size so it’s really isn’t very compact. I’m a bit disappointed that I wasted my money

So bulky and annoyingly put together!

Great steering, comfortable for toddler. Extremely annoying to have to take it apart to put in boot. Is a frustrating job to have to do especially if you do it more than once in a day. It takes up so much room that if I have it in my boot. Nothing else fits in there ! (Mazda3 sedan)

Great pram. Just heavy

I love my Strider Compact. It is on the heavier side for prams, however nothing is lighter or cheaper, or slimmer to do all of the above!
- second seat compatible
- capsule optional
- larger 4 wheels - foam filled with suspension
- sturdy
- easy to fold
- great to steer

Found it fantastic for our son

We love this pram, we used it with the capsule and once our son was older we moved to having him in the seat. I loved that i could swap the seat around to face me without changing the handles over like some others do. I do find sometimes it takes that few extra minutes to take the seat out and then fold the pram (the store lady stated to do this to fold more compact) but otherwise it's a great pram!!

Second seat hood does not protect baby from sun

I purchased this pram for my first child and loved it. Its sturdy, easy to fold a little heavy and big but i was happy with overall product. Until i had my second baby and i purchased the second seat. When i did purchase the second seat the lady explained that it is recommended to put your newborn in the second seat below. However it wasn't until i purchased the seat that i realized the baby gets no sun protection from the hood. I would not of brought this pram if i knew this. I did call them however i don't feel that my concern will be followed up due to the fact no one got my personal details. So if you are planing on having more children and using the second seat this pram is not ideal.

Excellent pram. Sturdy, yet flexible and convenient.

The pram is extremely tough, It can handle pretty much anything you throw at it. I have had it for 1 year now. Absolutely love it. It is flexible and very convenient to use. Thee lock works perfectly and the colour options are great too. I got a gray colored, but there are plenty to choose from.

Hi Saurabh, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. We're glad to hear you found our stroller sturdy and convenient to use. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

4 years and still going!!!

Very strong and durable quality. I have the second seat as well which makes it very handy for baby and toddler. However it’s very heavy to carry to car boot. A bit bulky when shopping around especially the back weels a bit wide. Had it for 4 years and still works well. Easy to clean all fabric materials can get off and machine washable.

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. We're so glad to hear you found our stroller durable and easy to carry. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Excellent pram

This pram has been an excellent addition to our family. The pram is easy to operate and fold away to put in the car. It is slightly on the larger size and somewhat difficult to maneuver around inside the house. However outside it's great for a walk around the block. The build quality has been great and our baby has comfortably slept in the pram each time we've taken it out. The pram fits nicely into the boot of an i30.

I like it!

I like my steelcraft. Its strong and has the double pram option. I have the matching capsule and it makes it alot easier to take bub in and out of the car. Only down size is its a bit heavy taking it in and out of the car. Other than that, all fine.

Great pram

I brought this pram through Baby Bunting I love this pram it is perfect for my family we have twins and it is perfect it came with the second seat so that was perfect for us we also brought two capsules and also one bassinet at the time we did not know that we were having twins the pram is perfect cause it is light weight compact easy to use and a good price I would buy another one in a heart beat.

great pram

the britax capsule fits with adapters but the actual pram is quite bulky takes up too much room and now is only used for walks. with a baby in second seat on bottom she is exposed to the elements espec hot aus sun. need a hood on bottom like thwe top

See all Steelcraft Strider Compact reviews