Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers (page 2 of 24)

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition, Strider Compact Deluxe Edition Textured Collection and Strider Compact

480 questions from our users

Kayla M.

Kayla M.asked

Strider Compact

Will the main seat for a strider plus fit onto the strider compact frame ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kayla, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus top seat is compatible with Strider Compact stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Christine C.

Christine C.asked

Strider Compact

I have a strider compact and was wondering if replacement top seats are available?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Christine, thanks for your question. The top seat is available to purchase as a separate item. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Silviahua

Silviahuaasked

Strider Compact

Have a strider compact, can baby capsule sit on the bottom rear facing and toddler on top forward facing???
Also do u guys have an attachment for toddler to be on a board, and are there additional features for the front bar like a cup holder and snacks holder instead of just a bar???

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Silviahua, thanks for your questions. The capsule will always face to same way as the parent in the second seat position.

We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range.

We do have stroller organiser available -https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-stroller-organiser/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Chloe G.

Chloe G.asked

Strider Compact

Will a strider plus second seat fit on a strider compact delux edition pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Chloe G, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact range due to the frame fittings. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kpandos

Kpandosasked

Strider Compact

My newborn doesn’t look comfortable in the top seat. What can I do to fix this? I have the insert in but there doesn’t seem to be any head support for him.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kpandos, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact is suitable from newborn to approx. 20kgs. I would recommend that you ensure that the seat is fully recline when using with a newborn. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us or alternatively we do have a Strider bassinet available -https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-compact-bassinet/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Holly L

Holly Lasked

Strider Compact

I have a Strider Plus capsule & a Strider Plus second seat. Will these attach to the Strider Compact?
Which other Steelcraft frames will they attach (obviously the Strider Plus)

Holly

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Holly, thanks for your question. Your Strider Plus capsule is compatible with the Strider Compact stroller range however the second seat isn't compatible due to the fittings on the stroller frame being different. The Strider Plus capsule is also compatible with the Agile stroller range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Quasi Rose

Quasi Roseasked

Strider Compact

have been given a top seat and a second seat without a frame how can I tell which strider they belong to

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Quasi, thanks for your question. Is it possible to email us at au-support@britax.com a few photos so we can try to work this out for you as the frame has all the model details. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kaitln P.

Kaitln P.asked

Strider Compact

Hi will a compact hood fit a strider plus

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kaitln, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact hood compatible with the Strider Plus seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Quasi Rose

Quasi Roseasked

Strider Compact

can I get replacement part where seat clips into for strider

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Quasi, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller frame (this is located on the inside of your frame near the rear wheels). Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bonita C.

Bonita C.asked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

My friend lend me her maxi cosi AP capsule and i have the strider compact deluxe, will the capsule fits on it?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bonita, thanks for your question. We don't have adaptors available to allow compatibility. You could try Maxi Cosi however we are not aware that these are made. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Chelsea E.

Chelsea E.asked

Strider compact

Can I fit the bassinet on the bottom and use the toddler seat on the front forward facing?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Chelsea E. Thank you for you're question. The bassinet cannot be used on the bottom section of the Steelcraft Strider Compact, only on the top connection. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kat L.

Kat L.asked

Strider Compact

Back right wheel clicking like brake is engaged a little..how can I fix this.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kat, thanks for your question, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

sam

samasked

Strider Compact

Hi, I have a Strider compact 2015 model.. the 2nd seat has broken & looking for a replacement. will a 2014 second seat attach correctly to my model?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sam, thanks for your question. As long as the second seat is for the Strider Compact yes they will be compatible. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kayla B.

Kayla B.asked

Strider Compact

Hi Kayla here I was just wondering how I can fix one of the big wheel on my steelcraft strider compact pram as it's starting to go down very minimal ATM or even where to get new wheel from thank u much appreciated

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kayla, thanks for your question, Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Brittany M

Brittany Masked

Strider Compact

I bought the Strider Compact 5 montha ago and now everytime i use it the wheels seem to squeak. It gets worse when I have both the capsule and second seat on. It is driving me mad! What can I do to stop this?!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Brittany, thanks for your question. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lauren H

Lauren Hasked

Hi
Just wondering at what age/weight would I remove the back support wedge?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lauren, thanks for your question. The back support wedge is for your little ones comfort and can be remove when you feel it's no longer required. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kas

Kasasked

Strider Compact

Hi will a new strider compact second seat fit a 2014 strider compact?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kas, thanks for your question. They are compatible as long as they are both from the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alice I.

Alice I.asked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Will the second seat from a strider compact fit onto the deluxe edition?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alice I, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe Edition stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

anndeeasked

Strider Compact

I have a strider compact and have been using the bassinet with the seat extenders so that my other child can use the second seat = I now want to change to the seat but cant get the seat extenders to disconnect from the bassinet. Is there a trick to this? They seem to be stuck tight

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Anndee, thanks for your question. Are you using the release lever at the back of the bassinet to release the from the frame? Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sheralee P.

Sheralee P.asked

Strider Compact

Do any steelcraft capsules fit the strider compact?

anndee

yes they sure do = just click and go

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sheralee, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible directly fitting into the stroller frame. The Unity ISOFIX or NEOS (2013 series) are compatible with the addition of the Strider Click & Go receivers. Here is a link to our compatibility chart for your reference - https://www.britax.com.au/pages/travel-systems-compatibility-chart/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives