Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers (page 2 of 23)

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition and Strider Compact

452 questions from our users

Hi Just wondering if the ‘strider plus’ second seat is compatible with the newer strider compact delux pram? Thanks!
Hi Alice O, Thank you for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Compact deluxe can only take a Strider Compact/deluxe second seat and cannot take a Strider Plus second seat as the frame on the Strider Plus is wider and the connection are different. If you have any further questions please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does anyone know if I can use the strider compact delux second seats on my basic strider compact? And could I eventually upgrade the top seat without buying a whole new pram?
Hi Hanneke, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Can the strider compact replacement wheels be fitted to the Britax Flexx? We like the Flexx but don't love the wheel design. Thanks
Hi Toni, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact wheels are not compatible with the Flexx stroller and visa versa. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a strider compact and was wondering if the second seat (deluxe edition) is compatible?
Hi Kristine, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I’m looking at buying a steelcraft strider deluxe edition in Dark Chambray. Do Britax do a bassinet in the dark chambray colour? Would love to have the bassinet matching the second seat. Thankyou
HI Tamika, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact bassinet isn't available in Dark Chambray. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi Will the britax click n go bassinet fit the newer stride compact deluxe pram? The instructions for the bassinet list it is compatible with steelcraft strider compact stroller series. Thanks
I got the steel craft bassinet, so I can't say for sure. But I guess if the Britax bassinet says that is compatible with the strider compact then I would say it is with this one, which is basically the same :)Hi Rowie, thanks for your question. The Britax Click & Go bassinet isn't compatible with the Strider range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

My strider compact deluxe is 3 months old and one of the rear wheels has buckled. Is this a normal flaw in the pram? Is it replaceable under warranty? I’m very disappointed after spending a considerable amount on a reputable pram to have it do this after only 4 months.
Has the pram been exposed to extreme heat? As this weather has been extremely hot depending where you live anything that is left in the car gets hotter than outside So that could have warped the plastic etc? I’m not sure! I’m so sorry to hear! If you have all of your books from when you bought it should tell you how much warranty you have left, and from my experience with many prams wheel issues are generally covered by warranty. My old pram I got a new one replaced for free through big w but had to wait for the company to send the new wheel to them. Hope this helps and let me know how you go Hi Ktm77, Thank for your question regarding the rear wheels on your Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe. Please email us at au-support@britax.com and attach a copy of your receipt as well as a photo of your wheels. One of our customer service representatives will be able to assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi i have a strider compact deluxe and i was wondering can the capsule go on the bottom where the second seat clips in so the toddler can sit up the top?
I believe it does but the bottom seat fabric has to be removed and the capsule clips onto the seat frameHi Tori b, Thanks for your question. Yes, If you are using the Steelcraft capsule you will need to remove the fabric off the second seat and the capsule will click straight into the frame and will lock in once adjusting the capsule handle as you would lock this in on the top connection. The instructions are in your user manual and you can also see all the configurations of the Strider Compact. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I folded the pram incorrectly which caused one of the front wheels to get a dent in it. Am i able to purchase a replacement wheel?
Hi Chazzie, Thanks for your question. Please contact customer service on 1300 303 330 for spare parts, pricing and availability. Kind regards, The steelcraft team.

Hi, I have an older red Strider Compact and bubs has always faced me and sat straight up, very comfortable. I changed the seat to front facing yesterday and the seat isn't sitting as upright as it does when rear facing (one #1 still), bub had to really lean forward to be able to see properly. This is really disappointing. How can I fix this please?
Hi RDM, thanks for your question. Steelcraft have since designed two models of the strider compact stroller which have 4 seated positions where as the original strider compact model only had the 3 positions. Please contact customer service on 1300 303 330 for more information regarding the compatibility between seat frames for the Strider Compact. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hello just wondering if the bassinet for the strider compact pram will also go in the strider compact deluxe pram?
Hi Sheree A, Thanks for your question. Yes, the Strider Compact bassinet is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe range. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Hi I have taken apart my strider to clean it and having trouble with remembering how the hood poles goHi Mumofmany, thank you for your question. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the CAT number if your strider (which is located on the rear legs of the stroller, underneath the frame) so we can assist you further with putting your hood back on. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I bought a second hand Strider Plus, with the second seat's safety belt missing. Just wondering if I can buy a replacement for it? If not, where am I able to buy a brand new second seat? Thanks
Hi Amm F, Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the steelcraft strider plus second seat fit the steelcraft strider compact deluxe?
Hi Kate1993, Thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible die to the frame fittings on the Strider Compact. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the strider compact deluxe second fit the normal strider compact which I purchased in 2016?
Im not to sure but i dont see why notHi Craeney, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact stroller frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi! Have just bought the Strider Compact Deluxe and wanted to know from others experience whether the bassinet is really required for a newborn? Does a newborn tend to flop to one side as the seat doesn't fully recline? Just don't what to purchase extra attachments if not really necessary. Thanks!
Hi Bron, I didn’t buy anything extra as my kid has used it very less in the initial months, I will say after she was 2months old then we started using this.I used the bassinet as a newborn and loved it! Also makes a great portable bassinet

Hi I have a steelcraft strider compact. I am concerned even with the extension on the second seat my daughter might not have much room as I'm wanting to use a bassinet attachment. Is it possible to use the click and go capsule attachment to attach the bassinet down the bottom?
Hi I dont have the double pram to allow both attachment at the same time . What I did is utilize the bassinet and then a little later the seat option so unsure re your question. I’d suggest going to a baby bunting and either asking staff or trialing what you’re after ?! Sorry could assist moreHi Patricia, thanks for your question. It isn't possible to place the bassinet in the second seat position of the Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a Strider Plus pram brought second hand and my little sister is giving me a New Strider Compact™ Deluxe Edition as it no good at her farm and I was wondering are the seats etc compatible with each other?

I have a 2013 Strider Compact. Does the Strider deluxe bassinet fit this pram? Also, can I purchase new foam wheels to fit?
Hi rq.83, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition bassinet is compatible with Strider Compact. We do have limited spare parts available, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your Strider Compact. Kind regards. the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I have a strider compact I bought in 2016. Will a strider compact deluxe second seat fit onto my old strider compact edition?
Hi Anna, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with previous model of the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Similar listings