Brite Semi Permanent Colour

Purple, Lavender, Pastel Purple, etc...
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brite? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mel
MelNorthern Region, NSW

No good

I expected better from a semi permanent. Being an ex hairdresser i knew to pre lighten my hair to a very light blonde.
It didnt make any difference in mid length to ends and turned the roots copper.
Will use a different brand from now on.

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Changed

I have been using this product for a few years now and since being repackaged it doesn't seem as good, colour doesn't seem to be the same or take as well, such a shame

Purchased in July 2021 for $10.00.

iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing colour

Used this after highlighting (bleach) my hair, the colour uptake was brilliant. It was vibrant and long lasting (2 months+).
HOWEVER, this stuff is MESSY. It stains everything in it's path (shower, grout, skin/nail, clothes, towels, bedding). For about 2 weeks after colouring the staining settled. When rinsing the dye off after colouring, I felt like I had slaughtered an animal with purple blood.
At the time I swore I would not use BRITE again but the PURPLE is incredibly amazing. Time heals all wounds and I'm at the point where I'm getting a second tube.

Purchased in December 2020 for $8.00.

DomWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great colour

Don't wash often if so cool water. After shampoo for the colour use gloves for colour process, shampoo again for lest stains and less ruin of colour. Also I use purple shampoo and conditioner for best results. My natural colour is grey/white and not bleached.
My colour starts fading after each wash but does last quite a long time.
I believe better instruction are needed on bottle.
Dont use light colour towels or pillows case as it may stain for first week or so. Soak and spray satin remover on it. I use make up wipes to get rid on stains around face , ears etc
Overall very happy

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $10.00.

sharon
sharonParreara

Scarey at first but then I loved it!

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $6.00.

So bad. Stained everything

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $11.00.

margaret
margaret

Didn't colour my hair. Weird

I read direction.
I was looking forward to Rose Gold hair....
Applied product to the washed, dried hair.
Ended up leaving on for 40 minutes.
I am still Salt and Pepper.
Rather a disappointing outcome. Still Salt and Pepper Grey. The sad thing is... I have 2 more if the same and 2 Dark Grey.
What a waste of time and money.
I am waiting for a response from the company as I have sent an email.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline Penrith .

Ease of Application

How to use box dye to colour your hair at home like a pro

If your regular cut and colour appointment is on hold, or if you just want to change up your look while saving some money, we’ve got a handy little guide to help you dye your own hair at home to make your hairdresser proud.

Clara V.
Clara V.17 Aug 2021
how-to-use-box-dye-to-colour-your-hair-at-home-like-a-pro

totally awesome

Please note that my ends were lighter because I did balayage 2 years ago so the colour was so brite!!! love it> easy to use it, no damage. PInk is the best

Purchased in March 2020 for $10.00.

DO NOT BUY
DO NOT BUY Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stained my bath and hands. Even when trying to take off my gloves.

This product needs to be taken off the market. It stains everything. I have used many dyes for a semi permament it stained my head and my hands as well as my bath and sink. What are you supposed to do rinse your hair outside? I can see that there have been.similar reviews. Absolutely shocking and scary.

Purchased in December 2020 at Priceline for $9.00.

Find out how Brite Semi Permanent Colour compares to other Hair Dyes

one of the best hair dyes i’ve used

there’s so many bad reviews on here but it seems everyone is doing it wrong. this product does stain a lot but if you read the box on how to remove the dye it does work pretty well, the colours came out so vibrant and my hair isn’t all frizzy from it as usual from other dyes, i washed my hair in the sink and then put some hand soap on the purple parts of the sink and it washed right off good as new. it doesn’t hurt and it makes your hair very smooth after, none of my hair fell out either which usually happens when i dye it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Kristen F.
Kristen F.Goldfields, WA

Do Not Buy this!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $10.00.

DO NOT BUY

This product claims to be semi permanent but completely stained my hair! Had to spend $200 at my hair dresser for her to bleach and tone the colour out and that didn’t even work! Tried writing to the company and never got a response. Terrible product and customer service, would not recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Prior Hair Colour Blonde

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Love these, good value for money

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Purple rain

The good news is that the thirteen-year-old's hair is now the very bright purple that she hoped for.

The bad news is that so is her forehead, back, feet, the washbasin, large parts of the grout, the bath, various clothing worn after the dyeing session was finally over, and really anything she comes into contact with. We're not letting her near the cat. We're having to treat her as though she's radioactive if we don't want her to leave great big purple spots on everything she sits on or touches. I wish I'd read the reviews here before trying this, because they are right. If you want blotches of purple on absolutely every random thing in your house, use this dye.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Rach
RachCanberra 2600, ACT

Never again

The dye stained everything- the sink, my skin, the tiles. The dye ran on the first and second shower. Have never experienced a hair dye like this and will never use again.

Purchased in December 2020.

Prior Hair Colour Brown