Broadview Fencing

Broadview Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Desi

DesiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t bother! Terrible service..

Don’t bother with this company.. I didn’t choose them unfortunately my builder did.. they installed a fence that was flapping in the wind. Another fence that was so uneven at the bottom rubbish from my neighbouring property was coming through the gap at the bottom of fence onto my terrace.. the last straw was I have a gate that I can’t open or close. This gate should be under warranty but it appears I’m going to have to get it removed and have someone else build a new one that we can at least open or close.. avoid them !

KOB

KOBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great advice and service

Had to replace a side fence and spoke with Broadview Fencing to Don Lehmann in particular and the whole job was handled perfectly from estimate to finish. Installer Ross was also brilliant and very informative about what he was doing, all in all a great job Thank you

Avoid These Morons

If you’re after a new fence please avoid these morons, they are amateurs who cannot install, return calls, keep promises or for that matter do anything right!
My fence had to be installed twice placing my concreter back 2 weeks!
Please take my word and avoid these morons!

Frustrated

FrustratedAdelaide

Do not use Broadview Fencing!

I paid Broadview Fencing's quote in full and upfront (as I required a new fence rather urgently) and was "promised" installation within a week (in writing by the so called "Project Manager"). A month later and after numerous unreturned phone calls, SMS's and emails still no fence! Complete lack of professionalism by Broadview Fencing and they do not know the meaning of customer service! Do yourself a favour and do not use Broadview Fencing!