Brooklyn Fit

Brooklyn Fit

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

6 week challenge

I participated in a 6 week challenge at BFIT and it taught me how to stay on track with food and the importance of meal preparation.The training was excellent and the support of Anthony was fantastic

Perfect!

I completed the 6 week X-training and would not have been able to without Anthony's support. It was a program fit for all fitness levels, and Anthony does certainly encourage and motivate you to push your limits and it certainly worked. Couldn't have recommended a better place!

Awesome gym!

I highly recommend Brooklyn fit to anyone who wants to take the next step in fitness. I achieved alot doing the x training 6 week program. Thanks to Anthony for pushing me to new levels of fitness that I thought I could never get to again at my age.
Try Brooklyn Fit, you won't regret it!

Feeling Great....

Only 2 and a half weeks into my PT programme with Anthony. His advice is measured, wholistic (based on my goals), professional and actually interesting. Already noticing results.
I Would gladly recommend Brooklyn Fit.

Professional and effective!

I've been training here since before they actually opened to the public and now I won't train anywhere else. While the gym is still undergoing renovations, the training has been fantastic, sheds a new light on exercising and general fitness for me. Improved my over all general health. The gym it self looks great and all the equipment is brand new and has everything you need. You know how some gyms can have too much equipment or too little that you don't know what to do with? well they have everything you pretty much need... not too much not too little... just right!